✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

^:lol: The other day I was at a party at a restaurant that is also sort of a night club, and I couldn't help picturing Chris doing his moves :laugh3:

I really can't picture him dancing like guys usually do :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes :awesome: Afterwards you can see Chris is all embarrassed (he grabs his jacket) :wacky::lol:

This makes me think: THANK YOU JIMMY FALLON! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONVINCING HIM! :awesome::dazzled: FANS OWE YOU BIG TIME! :nod:

It's been a while since I posted but OMIGAWSH that kiss. And I cannot believe we still haven't found footage of the Hollywood Bowl kiss. Some bodyguard has done a great job :)

On another note, Gwyneth's interview on The Conversation finale has been posted here...lots of parenting thoughts. I love what she says about letting her daughter 'emerge'.

http://www.theconversation.tv/episodes/missed-last-nights-episode-watch-the-season-finale-in-full/

Gwyneth Paltrow dancing queen

Gwyneth Paltrow danced up a storm over the weekend.

The actress was in high spirits after watching her husband Chris Martin perform with his band Coldplay in Miami on Friday. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were spotted looking loved-up at the LIV club at the Fontainebleau Hotel, before the beauty took to the dance floor with a friend.

"They were very affectionate," a source told New York Post. "She was dancing for 30 minutes straight, before returning to a table."

Chris Martin was less interested in strutting his stuff following his energetic concert at American Airlines Arena. The musician was overheard saying he was in need of a meal and is believed to have wasted no time in tucking into a tasty dinner.

"[Chris] had food delivered from Scarpetta," the source added.

Coldplay have been performing all over the world with their Mylo Xyloto Tour.

During the band's show on Friday, Chris Martin is believed to have run off stage to give his loving wife Gwyneth Paltrow a kiss.

link

I just wanted clarified.

there is another Chris Martin in the music industry. he asked me his friendship. I am fangirl .

http://www.facebook.com/christophermartinja

What total hogwash. Coldplay has no backing singers!

oh no, Chris is having an affair with Will! Never mind Gwyneth, more importantly, what will Jonny say about that? :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm always amazed at how little research people do before even writing this crap.

Honeslty I laughed :lol::lol: Chris having an affair with a "backing singer" hahahaha :laugh3: Do they even know Coldplay ? :lol:

And I think some people may take fan forums jokes too seriously and make rumors out of them :rolleyes: :lol:

For my part I'm not kidding about feelings of love :no: