✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Lory, we got your point. It's just the thing that it's not a paps catching, he gives a public kiss to his wife and it's so CUTE. What's the problem?

And,

OMG this is so beautiful !!! :nice: Thanks a lot for posting it :)

Ok Lory, we got your point. It's just the thing that it's not a paps catching, he gives a public kiss to his wife and it's so CUTE. What's the problem?

And,

OMG this so beautiful !!! :nice: Thanks a lot for posting it :)

I see just the reality as people think it is brand new. this kiss, I say not.

it's been since 2003, it's just that it was long time before, they did not in public. I like to know why everyone is surprised ?

but What's the problem?

then I will like that do not ridicule me here because a person said I love you to me. nothing to do with the topic of the picture. me I am a fangirl on net .

maybe person said this couple is so true stop delirious, you're not Gwyneth Paltrow but a stupid fangirl stay on thread Chris .

I never said I wanted to see the couple separate (or maybe just before, but that's just because of the paps write about fangirls ) .

not from part of their lives. Why ridiculed me.

I am on the thread Chris pictures with others fangirls point.

Lory, I love you!

My first ever picscam.

6cpx-ZVX-Dk.jpg

Thank You for posting it.

I love her reaction:heart:

She could have been smug about it.

Shows her class imo

How cute - and her lovely reaction to it. :heart:

I watched the video of it again - it ends with her saying something like: Isn't he lovely? or something like that.

And YES, GWYNETH. He is indeed lovely. :awesome: :heart: You both are. :heart:

Hi guys! I hijacked a computer because we have no power due to a storm that blew through a couple of days ago, and look what happens when I'm gone?

This is BEYOND cute - it's amazing. My, my how this guy has relaxed!! Amazing. And to have such a undeniable shot of it is also, well, amazing! I love her reaction, priceless!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully I will be back online soon.....it's hard to be without power! :cry:

Is that blog entry that was taking the piss out of gwyneth and chris and everything genuinely by gwyneth? Cos if it is it's bloody hilarious! Not to mention seriously cute :')

^ It's true long that he did not kissed his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in public courageous .

my opinion he wanted everyone to be aware that he loves his wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

but everyone knows that in private in their home between Chris Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow it is even more passionate.

the newspapers are reported already nothing new ;)

Gwyneth Paltrow dancing queen

Gwyneth Paltrow danced up a storm over the weekend.

The actress was in high spirits after watching her husband Chris Martin perform with his band Coldplay in Miami on Friday. Gwyneth and Chris were spotted looking loved-up at the LIV club at the Fontainebleau Hotel, before the beauty took to the dance floor with a friend.

"They were very affectionate," a source told New York Post. "She was dancing for 30 minutes straight, before returning to a table."

Chris was less interested in strutting his stuff following his energetic concert at American Airlines Arena. The musician was overheard saying he was in need of a meal and is believed to have wasted no time in tucking into a tasty dinner.

"[Chris] had food delivered from Scarpetta," the source added.

Coldplay have been performing all over the world with their Mylo Xyloto Tour.

During the band's show on Friday, Chris is believed to have run off stage to give his loving wife a kiss.

link

Gwyneth Paltrow is not fangirl of Chris Martin is wife of Chris Martin . they are already set Gwyneth Paltrow does not look her husband Chris Martin like a rock star since it's seen her husband they are a family with two children. but she was happy blushed to be kissed by her husband Chris Martin in front all .

last new How cute Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltron in hotel after this kissed in stage they finalized the evening with a long evening together :P

So, I have a question, one fangirl foreign have right to offer a gift to

Apple and her mom Gwyneth Paltrow ?

Someone has an address to send ?

a small elephant ring that changes colors. (It was fair in the city and I found lovely I thought Apple )

scaled.php?server=833&filename=dsc02284s.jpg&res=landing

Chris Martin written for his daughter Apple song Paradise

sometimes this little darling Apple have sad eyes in front paps .

The actress was in high spirits after watching her husband Chris Martin perform with his band Coldplay in Miami on Friday. Gwyneth and Chris were spotted looking loved-up at the LIV club at the Fontainebleau Hotel, before the beauty took to the dance floor with a friend.

"They were very affectionate," a source told New York Post. "She was dancing for 30 minutes straight, before returning to a table."

Chris was less interested in strutting his stuff following his energetic concert at American Airlines Arena. The musician was overheard saying he was in need of a meal and is believed to have wasted no time in tucking into a tasty dinner.

During the band's show on Friday, Chris is believed to have run off stage to give his loving wife a kiss.

link

The original New York Post that the Telegraph is referencing states they walked in the club holding hands.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/dancing_fool_9gYzjdLSHDSIvPkEb1pSBN?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Page%20Six

The original New York Post that the Telegraph is referencing states they walked in the club holding hands.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/dancing_fool_9gYzjdLSHDSIvPkEb1pSBN?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Page%20Six

:thinking:And why is that so important, that you had to quote Tash about that? Is it really THAT important they were seen holding hands???:rolleyes:

link

"Believed to have run off?" Nope, it happened! We saw it! Get your facts straight, Belfast Telegraph! :laugh3:

link

(this might be off topic)

Hahah that reminded me of his interview at Graham Norton when he said he doesn't actually dance, its more like having some kind of fit. Imagine Chris on the dance floor with his moves. EPIC! :)

And he ran off the stage... Soooo cute.