✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Well, I usually hate those rumors, but this one made me laugh because not only Coldplay doesn't have a backing singer, but if so, it would be Will :lol:

Yes they have: Rihana :laugh3:

I agree with you I hate that rumors :\

Yeah! The main stream media is finally catching up.

Cute Alert! Chris Martin Surprises Gwyneth Paltrow With a Kiss During Coldplay Show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bnOMLqtXM]Chris Martin Kissing Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/ame]

If you're Gwyneth Paltrow, here's a smooch worth savoring.

In an adorable moment between songs at Friday night's Coldplay concert at Miami's AmericanAirlines Arena, frontman Chris Martin couldn't resist bounding into the audience to plant a kiss on his Oscar-winning wife.

By the looks of her on the video a fan posted on YouTube afterward, it was a rush of blood to the head indeed for the GOOP gal.

After leaving his missus with a token of his affection, the singer made his way back to the stage where he and his mates then launched into a rousing rendition of the British band's classic hit, "Clocks," according to concertgoer LFDianne who wrote about it on fansite Coldplaying.com. Martin also dedicated their tune, "Yellow" to his "incredible wife Gwyneth."

What a smooth dude.The spontaneous lip lock just makes us wanna go, "Awww."

—Reporting by Katie Rhames

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/cute_alert_chris_martin_surprises/327687#ixzz1zdCn8DBg

Yeah! The main stream media is finally catching up.

Cute Alert! Chris Martin Surprises Gwyneth Paltrow With a Kiss During Coldplay Show

If you're Gwyneth Paltrow, here's a smooch worth savoring.

In an adorable moment between songs at Friday night's Coldplay concert at Miami's AmericanAirlines Arena, frontman Chris Martin couldn't resist bounding into the audience to plant a kiss on his Oscar-winning wife.

By the looks of her on the video a fan posted on YouTube afterward, it was a rush of blood to the head indeed for the GOOP gal.

After leaving his missus with a token of his affection, the singer made his way back to the stage where he and his mates then launched into a rousing rendition of the British band's classic hit, "Clocks," according to concertgoer LFDianne who wrote about it on fansite Coldplaying.com. Martin also dedicated their tune, "Yellow" to his "incredible wife Gwyneth."

What a smooth dude.The spontaneous lip lock just makes us wanna go, "Awww."

—Reporting by Katie Rhames

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/cute_alert_chris_martin_surprises/327687#ixzz1zdCn8DBg

OHMYGOD Dianne is on E :wideeyed:

And CPing too :awesome:

:lol:

I guess Perez Hilton love much Chris Martin apparently :thinking:

Chris Martin Runs To Gwyneth Paltrow's Rescue And Plants A Big Kiss During Coldplay Concert!

This is so cute, we bet she Gooped herself!

During Miami's Friday night Coldplay concert, frontman Chris Martin decided to jump off stage and run up to this beautiful bride.

Fleeing through swarms of fans, Chris made his way to his lady lass and gave her a sweet (but short) kiss on the lips before running back on stage.

Gwyneth Paltrow was so stunned, she couldn't contain herself afterward. So much love!

Ch-ch-check it outtt (above) and try not to cry!

http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-03-chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-coldplay-kiss-video

Aw.. that's so fricken cute! I remember when I saw Coldplay 10 years ago (when they weren't as famous) and Chris Martin dedicated "Green Eyes" to a lovely girl named Gwyneth, who he'd just met and was smitten by. He said "Even though the song was written a few years ago for someone else, this song will always be for her, so, maybe I should change it to Blue Eyes." But I don't think he's sings that song live anymore.. I guess he needed to write a song that was for her and her only.. Now "Moses" is played on tour and on their DVD concert specials.

yes "Green Eyes" song dedicated to Emma ex-Girlfriend

Okay, now I feel bad as I've kind of commented about Gwenny in the past: cold fish, aloof, etc. and I'm GLAD to see all is well with the two of them. They're so private that at times it seems like she's never with him but this changes my opinion. So, no more capping on Gwenny. Chris is a GEM! a KEEPER! a perfect husband and I hope they live a happy fairy-tale life.

people are happy for the couple why he could not comment for interview ? :thinking:

it's her husband. it's normal that he kissed his wife Gwynny.

but I do not know why people are surprised,they have lives and they do not show, it's his sweetie Gwynny it's not as if he had kissed a fangirl in the concert, there would have rather a true Rock Star :lol:

in the past he did so he was a true Rock Star

scaled.php?server=837&filename=106679763c8d5d6b0b2t.jpg&res=landing

Gwyneth Paltrow received a surprise kiss from husband Chris Martin during a recent Coldplay concert. See their sweet exchange and find out about Chris Martin other grand gesture for Gwyneth Paltrow in today's PopSugar Rush, then watch the full clip captured by a fan and let us know what you think about the famously private couple's PDA!

http://www.popsugar.com/Gwyneth-Paltrow-Chris-Martin-Kiss-Concert-Video-23835060

There was another girl before Gwyn (not dis Emma chik) but I can't remember her name, could also be for her

I was thinking about that old tale today and wondered if it were really true, actually, or just exaggerated. Oh well, neva kno

There was another girl before Gwyn (not dis Emma chik) but I can't remember her name, could also be for her

Green Eyes was written for an American friend and Jonny. Warning Sign was written for Lily Sobhani : )

Emma Holland aka the tell-tell lady cannot possibly be considered Chris' ex-girlfriend. She rejected him when he wore braces, then wanted him when he looked gorgeous and his band became successful. They had 1 night stand and Chris dumped her after that.

Though she probably embellished her story, there's some truth to it b/c Chris confesses to getting very excited and snogging an interviewer in this article http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=33&page=1

OHMYGOD Dianne is on E :wideeyed:

And CPing too :awesome:

Oh my gosh. I'm famous! LOL. And what an original quote they chose to publish. Hahaha. I think it's awesome that E!Online lurks on these boards for the "real" stories. I'm now waiting for Ryan Seacrest to contact me.

Emma Holland aka the tell-tell lady cannot possibly be considered Chris' ex-girlfriend. She rejected him when he wore braces, then wanted him when he looked gorgeous and his band became successful. They had 1 night stand and Chris dumped her after that.

Though she probably embellished her story, there's some truth to it b/c Chris confesses to getting very excited and snogging an interviewer in this article http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=33&page=1

I never knew that, I'm so glad you cleared that up for me, it's been bothering me for years.

@Dianne...Your a effing Rock Star!!!

Oh my gosh. I'm famous! LOL. And what an original quote they chose to publish. Hahaha. I think it's awesome that E!Online lurks on these boards for the "real" stories. I'm now waiting for Ryan Seacrest to contact me.

He'll introduce you as a "close friend to the band" :awesome::lol:

I feel so proud that Coldplaying.com has been mentioned on E!Online :wacky:

Seriously, it's not the first time the forum is quoted in the media (I'm referring to that article where they quoted Denise and other people from here about being woken up by xylobands, deducing fans were unhappy with that :facepalm: ). We're being watched :uhoh:

He'll introduce you as a "close friend to the band" :awesome::lol:

I feel so proud that Coldplaying.com has been mentioned on E!Online :wacky:

Seriously, it's not the first time the forum is quoted in the media (I'm referring to that article where they quoted Denise and other people from here about being woken up by xylobands, deducing fans were unhappy with that :facepalm: ). We're being watched :uhoh:

Ha. I wish...although "close friend of the band" sounds way better than "crazy fan."

Better watch what we say...can you imagine if they get ahold of some of the "other" threads? :shocked2: I know coldplaying has been mentioned before - they know fan sites are the place to go for the most reliable information - really, we hear about it or experience it first most of the time :lol:

Ha. I wish...although "close friend of the band" sounds way better than "crazy fan."

Better watch what we say...can you imagine if they get ahold of some of the "other" threads? :shocked2: I know coldplaying has been mentioned before - they know fan sites are the place to go for the most reliable information - really, we hear about it or experience it first most of the time :lol:

If they ever take a look at the Buckin thread, I can already imagine what some gossip magazines may want to write :nod::lol:

Took you off my ignore list after reading that article. I wouldn't want to miss out on your new found fame:D

Green Eyes was written for an American friend and Jonny. Warning Sign was written for Lily Sobhani : )

youtube fans say it was for ex-girlfriend before he met Gwyneth Paltrow :thinking:

has anothers songs written by Chris there are "Shiver", but I do not know was for Lily or Emma . Can not be a song written for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow because song dates from the beginning 1998 or 2000

youtube fans say it was for ex-girlfriend before he met Gwyneth Paltrow :thinking:

has anothers songs written by Chris there are "Shiver", but I do not know was for Lily or Emma . Can not be a song written for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow because song dates from the beginning 1998 or 2000

Lory, I think Shiver was written for the girl from the T.V. show Neighbors, at least I believe Chris mentioned this one time, Natalie Imbuglia.

Lory, I think Shiver was written for the girl from the T.V. show Neighbors, at least I believe Chris mentioned this one time, Natalie Imbuglia.

I concur with this. And, as I am rereading "Look At the Stars" (CP bio), Chris says in an interview that he feels badly about spending the night with someone he really doesn't like that much (that Emma person), so I highly doubt that any song is about her. Plus I still stand by the argument that Green Eyes is about Jonny. It doesn't seem like a "romantic love" song at all.

I concur with this. And, as I am rereading "Look At the Stars" (CP bio), Chris says in an interview that he feels badly about spending the night with someone he really doesn't like that much (that Emma person), so I highly doubt that any song is about her. Plus I still stand by the argument that Green Eyes is about Jonny. It doesn't seem like a "romantic love" song at all.

Green Eyes is about Jonny AND an American friend.

As for Shiver, I do believe it's that Emma person, because the song was written very early, and it does seem to correspond to the story (if it's true): from what I read, he was really into her when he wasn't famous yet, but she wasn't (which corresponds to the lyrics), and then a few years later they met again and that's when they spent the night together (again, from what I read). To me it seems like a plausible story. Whether it's true or not...