✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just see Chris making her laugh! I'm a stranger yet laugh my head off at his jokes. Can you imagine living with him?

I am betting this is what drew him to her when they met. She was grieving so I bet he made her laugh. You know what they say about a man-- "Make 'em laugh--make 'em breakfast!"

I am betting this is what drew him to her when they met. She was grieving so I bet he made her laugh. You know what they say about a man-- "Make 'em laugh--make 'em breakfast!"

True! But I think he was pleasantly surprised as well. Who'd have thunk that Gwyneth Paltrow would focus on understanding than being understood? Certainly not the papers!

Cameron Diaz And Gwyneth Paltrow Visit Wedding Show

Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow attended a wedding show last weekend at the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel in Windsor, Southern England.

18th September 2012

Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow gatecrashed a wedding show.

The two actresses were staying at the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel in Windsor, Southern England, over the weekend and when they found out The Windsor Wedding Show was being held there on Sunday (16.09.12) they couldn't resist having a look.

Single Cameron and Gwyneth - who is married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin - had a look at all the displays and spent time staring at the bridal gowns.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "The girls were chatting away and they wandered in. They perused the cakes, photography exhibitions and bridal wear. They were giggling and aahing at all the displays."

After seeing the show, the pair - who became close friends after the death of Gwyneth's TV producer father Bruce Paltrow in October 2002 - then spent the rest of the afternoon together and were even spotted on a hired boat on the Thames.

Cameron has previously insisted she isn't too bothered about ever tying the knot, saying: "I'm not sitting there going, 'Oh my god, when am I going to get married?'"

The 'Bad Teacher' star is currently in the UK to film Ridley Scott's thriller 'The Counselor' with Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender and Penelope Cruz, while 39-year-old Gwyneth lives in London with her husband Chris and their two children, Apple, eight, and son Moses, six.

Cameron has dated a string of famous men over the years, including New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez, Justin Timberlake and Jared Leto.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Cameron+Diaz-257582.html

Gwyneth Paltrow's pizza excess

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: 3 hrs ago

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4542324/Gwyneth-Paltrow-ditches-diet-for-romantic-pizza-meal-with-hubby.html#ixzz26hF05xhz

GWYNETH Paltrow took a night off from the diet when she went for a romantic meal with Chris Martin.

The Coldplay star took his wife to the new Pizza East in London’s Kentish Town, where they shared pizza, salad and a bottle of wine.

Not a mung bean in sight.

A source said: “They couldn’t keep their eyes off each other.

“Chris kept taking Gwyneth’s hand and at one point he leaned across the table for a very long kiss.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4542324/Gwyneth-Paltrow-ditches-diet-for-romantic-pizza-meal-with-hubby.html

:bomb:

I'm torn between: UGH LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!:angry: and AAAAWWWW OHMYGOD HE'S SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC OHMYYY :dazzled::dazzled:

:|

While Chris has become more open about Gwyneth in recent times, Gwyneth herself has become more restrictive! She always talks about the hardships of marriage and stuff..She barely says anything nice now about him in interviews!

She called him a musical genius a little while back.

While Chris has become more open about Gwyneth in recent times, Gwyneth herself has become more restrictive! She always talks about the hardships of marriage and stuff..She barely says anything nice now about him in interviews!

That's just the Daily Mail version - from people mag

Although they have separate careers – she is an Oscar-winning actress, turning 40 on Sept. 27, and he is the Grammy-winning Coldplay frontman, 35 – their common interests outside of work keep their bond strong, Paltrow tells her close pal, designer Diane von Furstenberg, in InStyle's October cover story.

"We laugh a lot, and at the same jokes," says Paltrow. "We like the same music and we like to do the same things."

But having so much in common can also have its drawbacks.

"Our artistic temperaments together [is the hardest part]," Paltrow says. "Artists are sensitive. There are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write. The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20630991,00.html

I don't think that's completely fair. Gwyneth has told more about their relationship than Chris ever will.

Instyle finally has something on their own website

Gwyneth Paltrow Is InStyle’s October Cover Girl!

Sep 18, 2012 @ 9:05 am

091712-gwyneth-paltrow-october-cover-623.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow has mastered the art of living! In InStyle‘s October issue, the actress, mother, and Goop.com creator talked to Diane von Furstenberg about her family life, her career, and what she’s learned at 40—to make life fun! “I was very strict for a while,” she tells the designer. “I was macrobiotic for a couple of years, then I got pregnant and just ate ice cream. What I’ve learned is I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it. I love to cook and feed people. I cook every day.” And that optimistic outlook—along with a healthy dose of good taste—is what continues to draw her fans to her website, Goop.com, as well as attract new ones to her just-launched app, City Guides (check it out here!): “Goop readers trust my taste and know that I know where to find cool stuff. A city guide is a fast and fun way for them to have access to where I actually eat, shop, get a manicure, and hang out.” Read more about Gwyneth’s energized and positive take on life in the new October issue of InStyle, on newsstands Friday, September 21st.

http://news.instyle.com/2012/09/18/gwyneth-paltrow-instyle-cover-october-2012/?xid=people-paltrow-more

Funny it makes me very happy. Chris and I will never have a chance so I'm grateful to Gwyneth for making him happy. I'd take it very personally if she ever hurt him.:(

no I'm not jealous of Chris being Gwyneth, I'm jealous of their realtionship, sorry for my english, I'm so happy that Chris is with such a wonderful lady like Gwyneth, and I was a fan of Gwyneth before I started to listen coldplay

I'm just jealous, they are still so into each other after 11-12 years with two kids.. :)

no I'm not jealous of Chris being Gwyneth, I'm jealous of their realtionship, sorry for my english, I'm so happy that Chris is with such a wonderful lady like Gwyneth, and I was a fan of Gwyneth before I started to listen coldplay

I'm just jealous, they are still so into each other after 11-12 years with two kids.. :)

Oh I see! Perhaps envious is the word?

The media loves to take things out of context or pick and choose what lines they choose to print as well. Plus, it's hard to get tone and feelings across in text. Even though it goes back to 2009, she's got great things to say about Chris.

Mail Online

Feb 3 2009

In rare comments, Miss Paltrow also spoke about her husband the singer Chris Martin.

Asked about Martin's songs Swallowed In The Sea and Fix You - which he wrote for Coldplay’s 2005 album X&Y to help Gwyneth deal with the bereavement - she said: 'It’s so hard for me to listen to some of those songs. 'I can’t listen to Swallowed In The Sea without crying. I’m amazed he stuck with me, because I was a wreck. I can’t believe that he did.'

She added about her husband that he had 'a real heart', was 'fundamentally generous', 'spiritually evolved' and a 'good, good man'.

She said he had a 'texture to his soul' and a 'kindness and a generosity of spirit and a willingness to understand other people'. She concluded that he's a 'musical genius'.

Funny it makes me very happy. Chris and I will never have a chance so I'm grateful to Gwyneth for making him happy. I'd take it very personally if she ever hurts him.:(

2 way street, he could do something to hurt her, I mean come on they are normal people outside of their jobs, why would you take it personally if HE hurt her?? None of us know them, it would be a shame if either of them did anything to each other, but to take it personally???:shocked2:

The media loves to take things out of context or pick and choose what lines they choose to print as well. Plus, it's hard to get tone and feelings across in text. Even though it goes back to 2009, she's got great things to say about Chris.

Mail Online

Feb 3 2009

In rare comments, Miss Paltrow also spoke about her husband the singer Chris Martin.

Asked about Martin's songs Swallowed In The Sea and Fix You - which he wrote for Coldplay’s 2005 album X&Y to help Gwyneth deal with the bereavement - she said: 'It’s so hard for me to listen to some of those songs. 'I can’t listen to Swallowed In The Sea without crying. I’m amazed he stuck with me, because I was a wreck. I can’t believe that he did.'

She added about her husband that he had 'a real heart', was 'fundamentally generous', 'spiritually evolved' and a 'good, good man'.

She said he had a 'texture to his soul' and a 'kindness and a generosity of spirit and a willingness to understand other people'. She concluded that he's a 'musical genius'.

I don't know why you and I aren't BFF. :)

Running to read that interview for the 100th time. It's one of my favorites and 1 of the reasons why I'm even posting in this thread.

^Definitely a great read and such great compliments for Chris. :)

Here's another I found:

Gwyneth Paltrow - Gwyneth Paltrow Happy To Sacrifice Career For Family

19 September 2012 01:31

Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow has accepted the fact she may never take on another big starring role because it's a sacrifice she is happy to make to be a good wife and mother.

The Shakespeare In Love star has scaled back the number of movies she makes after becoming a mum to her first child, daughter Apple, in 2004 and has opted instead to take on smaller roles in films like Contagion and the Iron Man franchise.

The actress admits it was a conscious decision to spend as little time away from her family as possible and she had no problem giving up her hectic work schedule to ensure she was the best wife to her rocker husband Chris Martin and the number one mum for her two kids.

In an interview with her designer pal Diane von Furstenberg for America's InStyle magazine, she says, "When I started out (acting) I was connected with the artist in me, but at some point, I got out of touch with why I was acting. Then my father died (in 2002), and I took time off to reassess and be with my kids.

"I haven't starred in a movie since I was pregnant with my daughter; I can't be away from home that long. I look for an interesting supporting part I can do about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all."

However, food fanatic Paltrow may be returning to the spotlight as a leading lady sooner than she expected - she was recently reported to be in talks to star in a new movie based on the memoir of top New York chef Gabrielle Hamilton in Blood, Bones & Butter.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gwyneth-paltrow-happy-to-sacrifice-career-for-family_3284807

Same topic but different quotes

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle' October 2012

gwyneth-paltrow-covers-instyle-october-2012.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow rocks the cover of InStyle‘s October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 21.

Here is what the 39-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On turning 40 and what she’s learned: “I’m taking stock and really looking at everything. I’m trying to accept myself. There’s a Rumi poem, “The Guest House,” about welcoming in all aspects of yourself: The dark, the light, the jealous, the happy. Let them all in. But know that you’re not defined by any single one of them. I’ve become much more serious after experiencing all the ups and downs of life—heartbreak, the death of people I love…These days I feel pretty grounded.”

On why she continues to work so hard: “I’m hard on myself, so I’m working on shifting perspective toward self-acceptance, with all my flaws and weaknesses. The positive thing that drives me is a curiosity and momentum. The negative is a need to validate myself or feel special.”

On her kids: “When Apple was born, she had the hugest blue eyes. I looked into them, and she was looking at me, and I felt like, You are here to teach me everything. After [Moses] was born I had postpartum depression. It was a difficult time, and because of that I believe I have an extra empathy for him, and he for me.”

On her diet: “I was very strict for a while. I was macrobiotic for a couple of years, then I got pregnant and just ate ice cream. What I’ve learned is I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it. I love to cook and feed people. I cook every day. I [indulge] but I don’t like sweets. My indulging is a fresh baguette with cheese and a glass of red wine or French fries and fried zucchini. Or a turkey burger.”

http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/18/gwyneth-paltrow-covers-instyle-october-2012/?ref=topposts

Gwyneth Paltrow's pizza excess

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: 3 hrs ago

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4542324/Gwyneth-Paltrow-ditches-diet-for-romantic-pizza-meal-with-hubby.html#ixzz26hF05xhz

GWYNETH Paltrow took a night off from the diet when she went for a romantic meal with Chris Martin.

The Coldplay star took his wife to the new Pizza East in London’s Kentish Town, where they shared pizza, salad and a bottle of wine.

Not a mung bean in sight.

A source said: “They couldn’t keep their eyes off each other.

“Chris kept taking Gwyneth’s hand and at one point he leaned across the table for a very long kiss.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4542324/Gwyneth-Paltrow-ditches-diet-for-romantic-pizza-meal-with-hubby.html

yes I know I'm also a fangirl pathetic nothing more and I always wonder that kind of show is this: you and tell you that your story couple as well.

comment :

zultanite 0 likes Breaking News!! My Husband and I went to Skeggy on Saturday on our motorbike - had fish and chips on the beach and then had a walk round the town - held hands aswell. We then went home.

Anybody interested? No!!!!!!

and yes live on a Californian beach Chris & Gwynnie .

saintives54 0 likes And my girlfriend dumped me because I could only afford to take her out for pizza. Funny old world ain it?

I'll make a pizza and I was eating alone sure :shrug:

and is much better make pizza for us fangirls on thread Chris in the past .

scaled.php?server=24&filename=dsc02096ax.jpg&res=landing