✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

She was actually asked to talk about hte subject on a conference.

http://recode.net/2014/05/27/gwyneth-paltrow-goopers-do-not-give-a-f-if-the-facebook-guys-think-were-hot-or-not/

Ik think she gave a nice speech.

Some people use very rude and agressive language towards others on the internet. I don't think they would say that to a person in real life. It must be hard if you are the subject of those rude comments on daily basis.

I think people take her words out of context. She gave a 15 minute talk, makes one comparison with war. And than someone quotes only that sentance. And makes a huge deal of it.

That also happend with that comment on mothers working from 9 to 5.

She actually said that she finds it hard to combine working on a filmset with raising her children. Because on a filmset you have very irragular and long days, so it's hard to plan things. And that's why she does only 1 film a year and has a 9 to 5 job herself (at goop) for the rest of the year. I's easier to plan things around jour job if you have a regular time schedule.

(ps. this is the entertainment section of the forum, so the subjects don't need to be band related to they?

However, since almost the whole Ghost stories album is about her, i think she is at least a little bit related to the band..)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this was already posted (too lazy to go back and check), but this just makes me cringe and hope she isn't being serious.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/05/gwyneth-paltrow-mean-words-hurts-water-feelings/

No you haven't posted it. Sometimes I hope it's all a publicity stunt. Chris must really have loved her to put up with her for so so long. I hope their kids don't turn out to be big headed diva's like their mother.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/qCOIM4iPYE/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Guest LiquidSky

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/o059sUCPfa/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gwyneth Paltrow living across the street from Chris Martin

gwynchris.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are continuing their “conscious uncoupling” across the street from each other in the Hamptons.

Page Six can exclusively reveal the former couple are spending the summer at two separate, but very close, addresses in Amagansett.

We’re told that Chris has rented the mansion of Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, who has a 4,000-square-foot place off Old Montauk Highway, while Gwyneth’s home is just a few blocks and a short walk away.

According to neighbors, Chris can often be seen strolling or jogging around the area on his own, or surfing in Montauk with his and Gwyneth’s kids Apple, 10, and Moses, 8.

Chris and Gwyneth announced their split in March after 10 years of marriage. He recently told Z100 host Elvis Duran that while they are apart, they remain friends for their children.

“We are very close. We are not together. But we’re — you know — that’s the truth and that’s it,” Chris said, adding, “There’s a lot of love. No scandal, I’m afraid.”

He added, “There’s a phrase [that] was written by a singer, Leonard Cohen, which is, ‘The crack is where the light comes in.’ So, sometimes you have to go through something painful or breakage to see the beauty of things.”

Despite the separate addresses, the Coldplay rocker — who performed a stunning solo set at the Box on the Lower East Side last week — and Gwyneth continue to spend time together as a family. We reported they were spotted dining at Bay Kitchen Bar in East Hampton, and shopping for skateboards for their kids before heading for pizza.

In late July, Martin and Paltrow attended the premiere of “Hector and the Search for Happiness” in East Hampton, where a witness said, “They arrived together,” and were “beaming at each other, laughing.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/08/10/gwyneth-paltrow-living-across-the-street-from-chris-martin/

Gwyneth Paltrow’s New Boyfriend Is a Man from Her Past

It has been nearly impossible to discern what is going with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. Since consciously uncoupling, the pair have maintained an unusually close friendship, seen together in public more than they ever were when they were actually together. They’ve had dinners; they’ve attended premieres together; hell, they’re living across the street from each other in the Hamptons this summer. This led many to believe your mom’s favorite singer and your mom’s favorite lifestyle guru could be getting back together. Sure, Chris got dinner with Rihanna; yes, Gwyneth was romantically linked to a stately South American waterfall (kidding), but it always seemed like these two, as if characters in a Nicole Holofcener movie, would eventually figure things out and end up together for reasons we could never quite be sure of but which ultimately felt logical.

But, now, out of nowhere, an obstacle has emerged, in the form of Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. Various outlets had floated the possibility that the two might be seeing each other, but now Us Weekly is confirming the coupling. According to Us, the relationship between Paltrow—who appeared on five episodes of Glee, dating back to 2010—and Falchuk “started off professionally,” but it has evolved into something decidedly nonprofessional. They got dinner in Los Angeles recently, and, Us says, “It was flirty.” (C’mon, Us! That is all we get? Was there “canoodling” or wasn’t there? What was the temperature of Gwyneth’s kale? What percentage of the conversation was dedicated to telling stories about Lea Michele?) The two then, according to the outlet, “jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah” during the last weekend of July. (Falchuk, by the way, recently split from his wife of 10 years, Suzane, who filed for divorce in March 2013.)

Is this just a brief distraction for Paltrow, a two-thirds-of-the-way-through-the-film love interest who will be dumped immediately after she sees a cloud that reminds her of Martin, or is this the real deal, and will their wedding be choreographed by Ryan Murphy and feature a tap dance by Matthew Morrison after the cake is cut?

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/08/gwyneth-paltrow-brad-falchuk-glee-dating

NONOONONOONO

Gwyneth Paltrow’s New Boyfriend Is a Man from Her Past

It has been nearly impossible to discern what is going with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. Since consciously uncoupling, the pair have maintained an unusually close friendship, seen together in public more than they ever were when they were actually together. They’ve had dinners; they’ve attended premieres together; hell, they’re living across the street from each other in the Hamptons this summer. This led many to believe your mom’s favorite singer and your mom’s favorite lifestyle guru could be getting back together. Sure, Chris got dinner with Rihanna; yes, Gwyneth was romantically linked to a stately South American waterfall (kidding), but it always seemed like these two, as if characters in a Nicole Holofcener movie, would eventually figure things out and end up together for reasons we could never quite be sure of but which ultimately felt logical.

But, now, out of nowhere, an obstacle has emerged, in the form of Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. Various outlets had floated the possibility that the two might be seeing each other, but now Us Weekly is confirming the coupling. According to Us, the relationship between Paltrow—who appeared on five episodes of Glee, dating back to 2010—and Falchuk “started off professionally,” but it has evolved into something decidedly nonprofessional. They got dinner in Los Angeles recently, and, Us says, “It was flirty.” (C’mon, Us! That is all we get? Was there “canoodling” or wasn’t there? What was the temperature of Gwyneth’s kale? What percentage of the conversation was dedicated to telling stories about Lea Michele?) The two then, according to the outlet, “jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah” during the last weekend of July. (Falchuk, by the way, recently split from his wife of 10 years, Suzane, who filed for divorce in March 2013.)

Is this just a brief distraction for Paltrow, a two-thirds-of-the-way-through-the-film love interest who will be dumped immediately after she sees a cloud that reminds her of Martin, or is this the real deal, and will their wedding be choreographed by Ryan Murphy and feature a tap dance by Matthew Morrison after the cake is cut?

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/08/gwyneth-paltrow-brad-falchuk-glee-dating

NONOONONOONO

Honestly Us Mag is full of it, along with People, Star, and OK....I dont really care who cheated in the past, but I'm sorry, theres no way Chris is gonna go out with GP ( with and w/o the kids) for Ice cream, dinner, lunch etc if shes hooking up with another man right in front his face.

What man is gonna hang around with his fake separated wife ( nothing legal was filed by either party yet ) while she goes and gets it on with another man.

And honestly, I dont think GP is all that stupid to do that right in front his face and their kids faces. I mean, Apple is 10, she is gonna go back to school in another week or so, at 10, kids are NOT dumb, they know things that adults think they dont.

I just think this whole situation is quite annoying with everyday one of them hooking up with someone else, I have always said- if you dont have photo proof, then you are full of shite..and so far, they all have nothing to back up any of this...ok my rant is over :) Phew I feel much better getting that off my chest lol Back to my happy self now :)

• 4 weeks later...