✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

More pics...

It's been a minute since we've seen Gwynneth Paltrow's son Moses - and boy has he grown up in the meantime! We caught the tyke out in Barcelona with his mother (who took a break from working on a program for Spanish TV to play with her brood) and sister yesterday, and we found ourselves simply overcome by how cute he looked walking around, climbing on various statues, and being generally and overpoweringly adorable. (We'd love to be able to say the same about Moses' mom - if only she hadn't kept hiding her face behind a blanket!)

http://x17online.com/celebrities/gwyneth_paltrow/gwyneth_goes_moseying_around-10252007.php

GPALTROW102407_12.jpg

GPALTROW102407_10.jpg

GPALTROW102407_08.jpg

GPALTROW102407_04.jpg

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm sick and tired of the media picking on Gwyneth.

Do they think everyone is supposed to be like that goofy skeleton Angelina Jolie -- who is NOT aging well?

I wish they would just stop spreading stories about the Martin marriage.

a mexican paper called "The Universal" used the first pic of Gwyneth posted by Busybeeburns above to say that the rumors of a breakup between her and Chris have become more stronge lately because they are always apart and cause her face in that particular photo.

I think it would be really sad and also damn media is always trying to get into their way to get a note but as we say in mexico "if the river sounds is because it carries water" and I have noticed that when this yellow media starts saying things like that, there´s a fat chance is actually the truth... :( although I really hope is a rumor only...

sad sad songZU

a mexican paper called "The Universal" used the first pic of Gwyneth posted by Busybeeburns above to say that the rumors of a breakup between her and Chris have become more stronge lately because they are always apart and cause her face in that particular photo.

I think it would be really sad and also damn media is always trying to get into their way to get a note but as we say in mexico "if the river sounds is because it carries water" and I have noticed that when this yellow media starts saying things like that, there´s a fat chance is actually the truth... :( although I really hope is a rumor only...

sad sad songZU

that's not true that's not true...:\

The Hollywood Exclusive : Gwyneth Paltrow's Brother Hesitant to Cast Her in "Night"

Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow had to practically beg to star in the indie film "The Good Night," reports her brother Jake Paltrow -- who makes his feature-film directorial debut with the darkly humorous film opening this Friday (Nov. 2) and starring Martin Freeman, Penelope Cruz, Simon Pegg and Danny De Vito.

"She'd read the script early on and said, 'Let me play Dora, this is such a great part.' And artistically I very much wanted her to do it, but I was very hesitant to put her in the movie," explains Paltrow, who also wrote the intriguing tale of a former pop-star-cum-jingle-writer (Freeman) who uses his lucid dreams about a fantasy woman (Cruz) to escape the dull drudgery of his everyday life and relationship with his girlfriend, Dora (Paltrow).

"I was just insecure about it," he admits candidly. "I thought that her involvement would eclipse the movie or it would seem like a vanity project or there would be this kind of nepotistic haze over the thing, and I really didn't want that." Things changed, however, "once I had Penelope and Danny and all these other great actors. … I felt so confident because all these other people had responded to the screenplay, and I thought, 'Well then, we have to do it this way because she's the best actor in the world.'"

As a mousy brunette, Gwyneth is almost unrecognizable in the film. Jake, an already-established TV director on such shows as "NYPD Blue" and "The Jury," notes that his sister "really likes the idea of subverting that film persona that audiences have a relationship with already, and it informs her performance."

http://www.arcamax.com/entertainmenttoday/s-250497-514476?source=1930

i think press is doing it for what you know... she will work on a film with her ex-bf brad... press always makes things like that...

the things that press say are lies... they say that the couple hasn't been seen on any even on last year, and that's not true, remember that COLDPLAY went to Jack's first film premiere....

I just read an article about Gwyn in the Australian magazine, Womens Day.

Same old, the relationship is under presure, the couple haven't been seen together, Chris is working on the album, the two kids (who are absolutely gorgeous) are holding the marraige together blah blah blah...

Anyway, Chris and Gwyns marriage survived when Coldplay recorded X&Y, it must have been reported that it was was under pressure then......tabloids:angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Two Lovers

normal_gwyneth-paltrow-two-lovers-1118-8.jpg

She’s married to Chris Martin from Coldplay, and has two amazingly cute kids, but Gwyneth Paltrow isn’t satisfied to rest on her laurels. She recently began filming a new movie, and it sounds like a good one.

The “Shallow Hal” actress began working on “Two Lovers” two weeks ago in New York City, despite the fact that she’s become really picky regarding which projects she’ll agree to.

Director James Gray, revealed, “I said to her, ‘Will you come do this with me and Joaquin?’ And she said for me to send her the script: ‘I don’t know, Apple has school in the fall.’ I sent her the script, and she liked it.”

Speaking of Joaquin Phoenix, reportedly he and Gray are buddies after having worked on “We Own The Night” together. But “Two Lovers” isn’t in the same violent vein as “Night.”

Gray, who also co-wrote the film, told press, “It’s a small and rather beautiful romance between Joaquin Phoenix and Gwyneth Paltrow. It has nothing to do with this — no shootouts.”

Enjoy the pictures of Gwyneth and Joaquin on the set of “Two Lovers” (November 18).

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gwyneth-paltrows-two-lovers-202748/

When I saw the heading for the post "Gwyneth Paltrow's Two Lovers" I thought:

"Oh no, please don't be cheating on Chris" and I started to freak out.

And then I actually read the post:P

BTW, Sophi, you avatar is beautiful.

hahahahahahahahaha

Pour Gwyneth..

if she cheats Chris.,.

Right now i'd take a plane to Spain and Kill her

:P

Lol

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gwyneth Paltrow and Apple Hit the NYC Set

gwyneth-paltrow-ny-two-lovers-set.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted taking to the New York City set of her latest film, “Two Lovers,” on Monday (November 26).

The Academy Award winning actress, who stars in the movie alongside Gladiator hunk Joaquin Phoenix, even brought 3-year-old daughter Apple Martin to work for the day.