Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow: "I've been in Hoboken before, but I've never filmed here"

large_gwensidewalk.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow heads into Lana Lounge in Hoboken this afternoon for filming of the movie 'Two Lovers.'

Gwyneth Paltrow said she is excited to film in Hoboken. "I've been in Hoboken before but I've never filmed here," said Paltrow, as she arrived in town to film "Two Lovers" with Joaquin Phoenix. Filming is today inside Lana nightclub at River and Newark streets. "Hoboken is close to my home," said Paltrow, who owned a townhouse just across the river in Manhattan's West Village.

The Oscar winning actress (and wife of Coldplay singer Chris Martin), looking chic in a black pea coat, boots and designer sunglasses, was very gracious as she headed into her trailer before filming. "I chose to do this film because of the script, (director) James Gray, and Joaquin - he's a great actor."

large_phoenixhoboken.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix outside Lana today in Hoboken.

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.ssf/2007/11/gwyneth_paltrow_ive_been_in_ho.html

I don't post in this thread too often, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but didn't she market her own perfume called 'Gwyn P.' last year? I remember my friends and I thinking it was a joke because it was such a bad marketing ploy...

Dog P.

Cat P.

Gwyn P.

I'm not putting Gwyn down, just saying it's a really bad name from a marketing standpoint,lol.:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

didn't she market her own perfume called 'Gwyn P.' last year?

No, it was called PLEASURES.

I am so sick and tired of the marriage problem rumours.

SOME people WANT that marriage to fail. I guess if Gwyneth was a orphan-collecting, husband-stealing, brother-french-kissing, skeletal psycho like someone who shall remain nameless, people would canonize her.

Same with Chris. In Rolling Stone, Jay Z said that he has never met someone like Chris, who is such a genuinely good person.

I guess if Chris was on dope, like Pete Doherty or got into barroom brawls like Liam Gallagher, people would think he was great.

People need to get off Chris and Gwyn's backs.

didn't she market her own perfume called 'Gwyn P.' last year?

No, it was called PLEASURES.

I am so sick and tired of the marriage problem rumours.

SOME people WANT that marriage to fail. I guess if Gwyneth was a orphan-collecting, husband-stealing, brother-french-kissing, skeletal psycho like someone who shall remain nameless, people would canonize her.

Same with Chris. In Rolling Stone, Jay Z said that he has never met someone like Chris, who is such a genuinely good person.

I guess if Chris was on dope, like Pete Doherty or got into barroom brawls like Liam Gallagher, people would think he was great.

People need to get off Chris and Gwyn's backs.

My mistake. Someone told me it was called Gwyn P. I'm glad to be wrong,lol.

ANd yes, I agree. I saw you post this in another thread, and I'd give you a high-five if I was anywhere near you. WHy can't people just focus on Chris and Gwyn's art and leave their private life out of it?:thumbsup:

:uhoh: what does Spain have to do on that? :uhoh:

are they filming it in Spain? :thinking:

thanks for info :)

And Bea..

she's filming sort of reality "cooking" show in Spain (or at least she was) with a chef (can't remember his name now) and They would travel around Spain and the y would cook regional food and stuff..

;)

Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin Split Reports Angrily Denied

Reports that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are set to split have been angrily denied. The married couple have not been seen together in public for several months, sparking rumours they were living separate lives. Actress Paltrow has been filming a cooking show with celebrity chef Mario Batali in Spain, while rocker Martin is said to have been working on his band, Coldplay’s latest album. But pals insist their four-year marriage is fine. And a spokesman for Paltrow said she and her husband deliberately avoided being snapped together. Spokesman Stephen Huvane said: “[These rumours are] absolutely not true. They have been completely together and barely separated. Chris was with her in Los Angeles during the shooting of "Iron Man" and then with her in the Hamptons during the summer, and in London for September and October. She’s been in New York for the past week, but he is joining him soon in a few days

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/abouttoday.php?do=rss&id=11

I knew it :nice:

Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin Split Reports Angrily Denied[/url]

[....], but he is joining him soon in a few days

sorry? uhm, HE is joining HIM???? who's joining who...?:laugh3:

and if i may say that: IMO it's their own fault, that the press is interested in their marriage and rumours that their marriage is on downhill don't stop...

they aren't reliable to me at all 'cause they never speak for themselves. we only know they're happy because their "spokesman" and "sources" say that...

:thinking: uh huh....

i remember having read an article in a magazine where gwyn was talking about her hubby for over 3 pages!!!!!!! hello? (...the most wonderful husband, ...such a wonderful lover, ....so wonderful, ....wonderfulblahblah)

not that i'd care but as i said: it's their own fault cause they themselves are the only ones who can definitely stop it....but they don't :dozey:

don't punch me! :lipsrsealed2:

OK what happily married couple would go to great lengths like not being photographed together, the pap's are a bother, I guess for them chasing them down for piccies but hey if your in the public eye tough, this annoys me about celebs who moan about being hounded all the time but those celebs also would be the first to moan as well if they were not recognized at all in public. There are heaps of married actresses and musicians and they do not all go to great lengths of not being photographed together, so why be so secretive unless Paltrow and Martin have something to hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goes to show that they are not happy and secure with themselves by avoiding such situations!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gwyneth Paltrow’s All Smiles

gwyneth-paltrow-lax-car.jpg

Despite rumors of troubled waters in her marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow was all smiles as she landed at LAX airport on Saturday.

And there’s good reason for the happiness, as, contrary to those supposed marital woes, Gwyn and her man “looked perfectly happy and in love” when they were spotted sharing a table at BLT Fish in Union Square recently.

Despite rumors of troubled waters in her marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow was all smiles as she landed at LAX airport on Saturday.

And there’s good reason for the happiness, as, contrary to those supposed marital woes, Gwyn and her man “looked perfectly happy and in love” when they were spotted sharing a table at BLT Fish in Union Square recently.

A New York Daily News source tells that Gwyneth and Chris chatted for hours, even bestowing a special birthday gift to those seated at the table next to them.

“When Chris left the table, Gwyn ordered the meal for the two of them. They talked for hours - when a cake was brought to the table next to them, they even joined in singing ‘Happy Birthday’,” the insider tells.

Enjoy the pictures of Gwyneth at LAX airport yesterday afternoon (December 15).

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gwyneth-paltrows-all-smiles-202301/

-> And there’s good reason for the happiness, as, contrary to those supposed marital woes, Gwyn and her man “looked perfectly happy and in love” when they were spotted sharing a table at BLT Fish in Union Square recently.

-> And there’s good reason for the happiness, as, contrary to those supposed marital woes, Gwyn and her man “looked perfectly happy and in love” when they were spotted sharing a table at BLT Fish in Union Square recently.

excuse me, isn't this the same sentence twice in this article? and why?...huh? :stunned: