✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Entertainment Tonight they just showed a teaser clip of tomorrow's episode and Chris Martin was literally beating up and tackling a paparazzo that was trying to get a shot of Gwen. Pretty awesome video :)

:stunned: really?! i guess he's been known to do that sort of thing before, and of course its totally deserved, but i didnt hear anything about this, and i figured the press would make a huge deal out of it.

ohhh, maybe its that old one?

poor gwyneth. i really hope she's alright. but if she's been released, then i suppose its not too bad...

:stunned: really?! i guess he's been known to do that sort of thing before, and of course its totally deserved, but i didnt hear anything about this, and i figured the press would make a huge deal out of it.

ohhh, maybe its that old one?

poor gwyneth. i really hope she's alright. but if she's been released, then i suppose its not too bad...

It looked new. He was pushing her in a wheelchair and a paparazzo started going towards the car to get a shot of her or something and he pushed him away and eventually turned into a small fight it looked like. I guess we'll see tonight.

Gwnyneth Paltrow rushed to hospital because of a pregnancy scare

gwyn-paltrow.jpg

Gwnyneth Paltrow was rushed to hospital because of a pregnancy scare, it was reported today.

Witnesses said the Shakespeare in Love actress was seen entering the maternity wing of a New York hospital.

It had earlier been reported that she was pushed into the Mount Sinai Hospital casualty department in a wheelchair pushed by her Coldplay rocker husband, Chris Martin.

But today, reports in the US speculated that Paltrow, 35, may in fact be pregnant after she was seen entering the medical facility’s Klingenstein Pavilion.

The New York Daily News reported: “Did a pregnancy complication put Gwyneth Paltrow in the hospital?

An onlooker told the newspaper: “They looked very serious.

“She looked upset. They went right past everyone and into the elevator. It seemed like they were expected.”

Other observers said Paltrow looked “ill” and was “slumped” in the chair.

Paltrow reportedly registered in the hospital on Monday afternoon under her married name, Gwyneth Martin - and was kept in overnight.

She was said to be back at her Manhattan home on Tuesday. It has also been speculated that Paltrow’s hectic work schedule, combined with the demands of being a mother of two, was behind the mystery health problem.

The Oscar-winning star recently finished filming the sci-fi action movie Iron Man, for which she lost weight and completed a tough fitness programme. And last year she underwent knee surgery.

Her spokesman, Stephen Huvane, told the New York Daily News speculation about a troubled pregnancy was “guesswork at best”. He added: “This is a private matter not for public consumption. She’s fine.”

Last August, Paltrow told an interviewer she and Martin wanted to expand their family, which now has daughter Apple, three, and son Moses, one.

While Martin, 30, wanted to adopt, she said she was open to having “two [babies] in a row, really quick again.”

Rumours of a rift between the couple have been strenusouly denied in recent months.

Meanwhile, it was also rumoured that a FAST may have landed the actress in hospital.

A bag from health store Organic Avenue was delivered to her room on Monday evening, according to reports.

An insider told New York magazine: “She’s doing our five-day live-food fast.

“She’s eating salads, there’s juices. There’s actually quite a bit of food there, it’s just all raw and organic.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/16/gwnyneth-paltrow-rushed-to-hospital-because-of-a-pregnancy-scare/

Last Photo of Gwyneth Before Her Hospitalization

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow was admitted to New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital on Monday afternoon for an undisclosed reason. The same morning, the mother of two appeared healthy as she jogged through New York City while listening to her Ipod in an all-black workout outfit.

According to Usmagazine, the Oscar-winning actress was slumped over in a wheelchair and being pushed by husband and Coldplay singer Chris Martin when she arrived at the hospital. Later that day, a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" arrived from the NYC health food store Organics Avenue.

Perhaps her macrobiotic diet is to blame? "She's doing our five-day live-food fast," a store employee tells New York magazine's Daily Intelligencer .

But she's not fasting fasting. "She's eating salads, there's juices. There's actually quite a bit of food there, it's just all raw and organic."

What sayeth her rep? "We are not commenting as it's a personal matter."

6ydw0m1.jpg

6y2gec6.jpg

http://www.pagesix.com/story/last+photo+gwyneth+her+hospitalization

Unless it turns out to be that she is pregnant there is a good chance we'll never know why she went in. It must've been something that needed to be attended to at a hospital because otherwise they wouldn't have put themselves through this media frenzy over a simple illness that could've been looked at in a doctor's office. Her publicist said she was fine now so I hope that is the case.

Last August, Paltrow told an interviewer she and Martin wanted to expand their family, which now has daughter Apple, three, and son Moses, one.

While Martin, 30, wanted to adopt, she said she was open to having “two [babies] in a row, really quick again.”

lol leave out the part where she said in like 5 years.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Mystery Condition Revealed By Mario Batali

New York, NY (CNS) - Gwyneth Paltrow's mystery condition finally has an answer.

Celebrity chef Mario Batali tells Usmagazine.com that the Shallow Hal actress has been hospitalized Monday for gastrointestinal situation not maternity.

"It's been straightened out," the chef and friend of Paltrow says. "She's doing great."

Batali and Paltrow are scheduled to head off to Spain to shoot a PBS cooking show. It is set to air in October.

Paltrow had been taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in a wheelchair by her husband, Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, to spend the night there.

Her publicist confirmed the hospital trip but did not disclose the reason saying it is a "personal matter." This only fueled existing pregnancy rumors

Meanwhile, Martin had reportedly attacked a photographer who wished him "Congratulations Chris" as he walked out of the hospital while he accompanied his wife. He had been heard shouting, "have some f******g respect!" before pushing the shutterbug to the ground.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7009769091

Gwyneth Paltrow had a big ol’ case of agita which caused her to check into New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital last Monday, according to her pal, chef Mario Batali. The Babbo biggie told Usmagazine.com Gwynnie had “a little gastrointestinal situation” that “now been straightened out. He said, “She’s doing great.” In three weeks, he said they’re going to Majorca, Spain, and then Valencia, Spain, to shoot a PBS cooking show, set to air in October.