Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's gorgeous anyway.

lol.

she shouldn't be complaining about such snapshots! :thinking:

of course she's gorgeous but i dont know if she ever complained about snapshots. i think she wouldn't care about this. i think she has enough of a good sense of humour :D

i think i liked her in shallow hal better;)

just kidding a bit....:P

• 2 weeks later...

Gwyneth Paltrow thinking of adding to her family

gwynethpaltrow.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow, 35, is the mother of two children -- Apple, 3 1/2, and Moses, 21 months tomorrow -- with husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, 30, but she doesn't believe that they are done having children.

In a new interview with the Daily Mail Weekend magazine, Academy Award-winning actress made comments similar to her recent W interview, saying that in four years she dreams of having "two-in-a-row, really quick again."

However, adoption may be in the plan as well. Gwyneth said that her husband would like to adopt and that she is "open to anything."

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/01/gwyneth-paltrow.html

Gwyneth Paltrow Admits to Joys of Gossip

gwyneth_paltrow3_180.jpg

Is Gwyneth Paltrow a real life Gossip Girl?

"There's obviously an appetite for gossip," she told Britain's Daily Mail Weekend Magazine. "It's very addictive to see what people are doing and wearing and saying – and who is breaking up."

The actress went on to describe the outrage of an unnamed friend who had been dating another celebrity and read an inaccurate item about the romance in a New York tabloid.

"Then he turned the page of the same newspaper and said, 'My God, have you seen who's together?'" she told the magazine. "So we're all at it, aren't we?"

But Paltrow, 35, is quick to quash rumors of any trouble in her marriage to Coldplay's Chris Martin. Although they are rarely photographed out and about, she explained, "We're not into doing stuff in public together."

Away from the cameras though, she insisted, it's a different story.

"I love the house," Paltrow said of the North London home the couple bought from fellow actress Kate Winslet and her husband, director Sam Mendes.

Paltrow – mother to daughter Apple, 3, and son Moses, 1 – also admitted she's thinking of expanding her family. In four years, she dreams of having "two-in-a-row, really quick again," while Martin would like to adopt.

So which will it be? The actress, who recently finished filming The Good Night with her brother Jake, told the Mail, "I'm open to anything."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20169708,00.html

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'Martin Turned My Life Around'

Gwyneth Paltrow has credited her husband Chris Martin with helping her to rebuild her life after the death of her father Bruce Paltrow.

The actress was celebrating her 30th birthday on vacation in Italy with director Bruce when he suffered a heart attack, caused by complications from his battle with cancer. And she admits she was left heartbroken by her loss - until she met the Coldplay star.

She says, "I had to find the right person and I had to clear up a lot of personal stuff along the way. I was doing that in my own way, but having to deal with things in private. I did have therapy - just a limited amount, which helped clear my mind. I turned 30 and my father died three days later. My life did a 180-degree turn in all areas. It was horrible beyond description to lose my father. But, on one hand, I lost the most special person in my life - and on the other, I had never been happier."

Bruce Paltrow died in September 2002. The actress married Martin in December 2003.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/01/07/gwyneth_paltrow_martin_turned_my_life_ar

Golden Gwyneth Gets Real

Gwyneth Paltrow showed off her classic style and piercing blue eyes on the cover of Britain's Daily Mail Magazine. In the article, she talks about everything from her decision to make less movies, gossiping and more. She even opened up about her ideal family growing plans. Here are some highlights:

070106-gwyneth.jpg

On her life before meeting Chris: "I spent ten years working so much that I had no time to explore the world. I was racing everywhere and working 14 hours a day. I was always searching for who I was and what I was supposed to be doing. All that work wasn't really making me feel that great about myself. I didn't have a relationship that was of any real significance or worth."

On getting back to work on Iron Man after taking a break: "I had the best time making it. What was nice for me was that I felt so much enthusiasm for my work again. It was really important for me to have that break. I'm not going to work like I did before I had kids, though. I want to call Kate Winslet and say, 'Can you tell me how to do this?', or Cate Blanchett and ask her to describe her working day. But it's not going to be back-to-back films."

To read more about what Gwyneth had to say about gossip, working with her brother and living in the UK, just read more...

On gossip: "There’s obviously an appetite for gossip... It is very addictive to see what people are doing and wearing and saying – and who is breaking up. I was talking to a good friend of mine about this very subject. He had just been with someone very famous – it is best not to name him – who had been outraged when reading an inaccurate gossip item about himself in the New York Post. Then, he turned the page of the same newspaper and said, “ My God, have you seen who’s together?” So we’re all at it, aren’t we?"

On her brother Jake: "Jake was like any young brother growing up. He used to tease me and I used to joke about him. But we were lucky in that we had a good family life and upbringing. He is so artistic and has great vision. It is nice to work with people like that — people who know what they want."

On living in London: "I love the house. It has a warm feeling. London is great. I love it here and I love the British way of life."

Sounds like Gwyneth has grown up a lot since settling down and starting a family. We can't believe she may want two more kids back to back once Moses and Apple are in school. Would you want that? One thing seems for sure, she and Chris are still happy and going strong, despite all the rumors about their relationship.

http://popsugar.com/930584

Found this while looking for other news... hope she's ok. :worried:

http://www.wnbc.com/news/15052962/detail.html

Report: Gwyneth Paltrow Hospitalized At Mt. Sinai

POSTED: 11:07 am EST January 15, 2008

NEW YORK -- Gwyneth Paltrow was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, according to Us Magazine.An “eyewitness” told Us Magazine that Paltrow was slumped over in a wheelchair being pushed by her husband, Chris Martin.A source told Us Magazine that Paltrow and Martin were spending the night.

and http://www.usmagazine.com/exlcusive_gwyneth_paltrow_admitted_to_new_york_hospital

Gwyneth Paltrow was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital yesterday afternoon, Usmagazine.com has learned.

"She was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin," an eyewitness tells Us. "She looked not well."

At 6:30 p.m., a bag — labeled "Gwyneth Martin" (!)— from NYC organic home supply store Organics Avenue was delivered.

A source tells Us she and Martin were spending the night.

The reason for the hospitalization is unknown.

Her rep tells Us, "We are not commenting as it's a personal matter."

This is what People had to say about it:

Gwyneth Paltrow is "fine" after being briefly hospitalized, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"Yes she was at the hospital and is fine and now at home," says the rep for the 35-year-old Oscar-winner.

Tuesday morning reports surfaced that Paltrow had been admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital on Monday afternoon.

Asked about the reason for her hospital visit, Paltrow's rep said: "No comment – it is personal."

Sounds like she is ok. Glad it didn't seem to be anything serious.