🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Official Red Hot Chili Peppers thread

jewl*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm still not totally believing it until one the RHCP members is annoncing it but it wouldn't surprised me that John left... His mind wasn't on the Red hot for quite some time now... I don't think that IF there will be a new album, it will have success :/

For chearing you up, watch this parody of Under the bridge. THe thing is to sing what's really happening in the video and it's HILARIOUS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILhJs8BLcTQ]YouTube- RHCP - Under The Bridge (Literal video version)[/ame]

:laugh3:

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad news... very sad. but after all i think Josh was there with them 2 years ago on tour cuz John already has a plan to left the band (only my opinion) so he used to teach him some stuff, I guess so...

anyway, I think we will know everything next month on that little performance, they'll probably announce something like that.

I wish that's not true...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm still not totally believing it until one the RHCP members is annoncing it but it wouldn't surprised me that John left... His mind wasn't on the Red hot for quite some time now... I don't think that IF there will be a new album, it will have success :/

For chearing you up, watch this parody of Under the bridge. THe thing is to sing what's really happening in the video and it's HILARIOUS!!

YouTube- RHCP - Under The Bridge (Literal video version)

:laugh3:

:lol:lol:

Wow the guy singing was actually pretty good. He got Anthony's voice down pretty well :lol:

BUT SHIT. Is this true? Like, is it a fact, where is the proof? Did they confirm?

This sucks.

I don't understand why John can't do his solo projects and be in rhcp anymore. I mean, the chili peppers always take at least 4 years to put out new material. By my calculations, that still leaves him plenty of free time to do his own thing. If he wants to tour less, then they should do it. But don't mess up something that is so good. Just my opinion.

OMG this is so sad!

To me he is an integral part of the Chilli's. I'd never had the chance to see them live and I was hoping that my time would come soon...

I'm sad that he feels he can't do his own stuff alongside the Chilli's stuff but I guess he knows what's best and if his heart isn't in it then I suppose it's for the best.

:cry: :(

So RIP the most beautiful music era of the gratest rock band off all time.

Then new chapter is going to begin.

Since the rumors began It was so hard for me to listen to RHCP. Especially guitar riffs. It feels like a hole has been punched throuh my chest. I hope (I know) that soon it will heal and I will be able to listen to their music remembering good & fun times rather that feeling sadness and thinking 'why?'.

The worst thing is that my dream is never going to come true- to see Chili Peppers live (with John in the line-up)

I know that John is not dead and he will continue doing his solo albums, which is the only good part of all this mess.

Still love John & respect Chili Peppers for all what they have done.

OMG this is so sad!

To me he is an integral part of the Chilli's. I'd never had the chance to see them live and I was hoping that my time would come soon...

I'm sad that he feels he can't do his own stuff alongside the Chilli's stuff but I guess he knows what's best and if his heart isn't in it then I suppose it's for the best.

:cry: :(

In my opinion a vast number of RHCP fans don't get his solo work at all, I'm not saying all by any means but alot think it's weird.I've seen them live with John in the line up countless times and I will still listen to thier new work, although a little half heartedly now, I'm actually happy hes left because alot of his solo work is some of the most beautiful music ever written-to me anyway, and if it means more of it and more frequently then I'm happy :D

• 1 month later...

I wonder how Josh will do with them, he's a very talented multi instrumentalist and he's also a very close friend of Johns.I personally feel he won't be able to match Johns creativity in the band he has been the driving force behind their sound for years, but then Josh might just surprise us all and I wish them luck for their new album but I won't be going to see them live again,luckily I've seen them live numerous times since the Californication tour, including one of my favourites-Hyde Park :heart:

I'm very much looking forward to more John solo work now,for the last few years I've much prefered it to RHCP.

You should go:), I'm not saying no one should go now John isn't with them just personally I don't feel any desire to now he's gone,I've been very lucky because I've seen them so many times over the last 10 years.I will buy their next album, I'm curious to see how it will sound, I personally didn't think One Hot Minute was a total disaster at all, although many people say this because it's the cool thing to say etc, so I'm interested to see what Josh brings to the band, it looks like John could have lent him one of his guitars in that pic, I'm going to go with sunburst Tele.