✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I love the elephants :dazzled:, Paradise has made me obsessed with butterflies.

42 jersey, is that a coincidence or did you choose the number?

I'm also obsessed with butterflies, but that obsession began because of Lovers in Japan. :D I chose the number on my jersey. :P

Those pictures are cool! I love the elephants (that stuffed one is so cute).

Also, you're very pretty :).

It's one of those pillow pet elephants. :D Thank you. :nice:

those photos ARE very cool. Is that a little dog on your bed? I was already obsessed with elephants! LOL.. so Coldplay has made it worse, although butterflies are a new obsession. Angela is right though, you are very pretty. :)

Yeah, that's my dog Sparkie. :) Thanks for the compliments.

Aaw I love the elephant ballon ! ahah

You're so pretty! And that's such a cute dog!! :lol:

indeed great pics :D

Lovely pics! :awesome:

Thank you all, you guys are all so nice and flattering. :shy::blush:

Soo I'm back from London, and it was amazing! Such a living city, full of constrats, it's very interesting! :nod:

I went to the Bakery but no one was there. My family insisted on coming with me, so we stayed for like 1 minute :\ but I'm glad I got to see it "with my own eyes" :lol:

My mom & my sister were talking so loud though, I was like: "shhh" and my mom said: "DO YOU MANT ME TO KNOCK AT THE DOOR ?! I CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT, I DON'T MIND, MAYBE THERE'S SOMEONE IN THERE!" (I use caps here to express the fact that she said it VERY LOUD. I'm glad it was in French :P ). I was like: "WAAAAATTT???!!! NOO WAY!!!STAY AWAY FROM THAT DOOR YOU'RE CRAZY!!" :lol:

They're in such a nice neighborhood btw, very cute :wacko:

Oh, and we were around Trafalgar Square on Saturday, and very close to it there's St Martin's Lane :awesome:

And there's also a church there. And on a streetlight was carved a man on a horse and it read: "Saint Martin in the fields" (the name of the church). I thought: "uuuhh guys, you should have put him on a STAGE, not a horse :uhoh:" :lol:

And whenever we'd take the subway I'd think about the Paradise video, when we were on the escalator :lol:

Oh, and my flight to go to London was "LX 442" :awesome:

Anyway, LOTS and LOTS of RCTs during this short trip :lol:

I know, their neighborhood is SO cute :):) I loved walking around there!

I can see you saying that to your mom, hahaha. My friend did the same; she walked all the way to the door and peeked in. I was like: "What? ARE YOU CRAZY! They might see you! Get your ass back here!' I was so scared that if they were there, they'd notice :lol:

Thank you girls :awesome::hug:

I know, their neighborhood is SO cute :):) I loved walking around there!

I can see you saying that to your mom, hahaha. My friend did the same; she walked all the way to the door and peeked in. I was like: "What? ARE YOU CRAZY! They might see you! Get your ass back here!' I was so scared that if they were there, they'd notice :lol:

:nod:

I felt the same! I mean, there was still a tiny little chance that someone was in there...

I didn't take any pic of that, Cerien :\ But my camera was definitely busy during the trip :lol:

Sounds like you had a great time in London, Celine! (even if you didn't see the boys there :P)

I've been to London so many times I forget how great it must seem to people going there for the first time :lol:

It was great, though my family was annoying at times :bomb: My mom was always complaining! And on Sunday afternoon, we were supposed to go to Hyde Park, but my sister said that she didn't care that much about trees and that she wanted to go back to Camden to find that one tee-shirt she had spotted. (I know right ? And then she makes fun of me! :dozey: )We didn't have much time, so we decided to split up, and my brother and I went to Hyde Park on our own :( (my sister & my mom don't speak English well, so my father chose to go with them). It's such a nice place, but it would have been better with the entire family!

Yes, I am complaining about my family complaining. I guess I'm that French :lol:

Otherwise I love London, well, the bits I've seen briefly. What surprised me is the contrasts! So many of them! Between and inside areas. And, totally unrelated but OHMYGOD Primark! 7 pairs of socks for £2, or a very cute bathing suit for £8, or a nice shirt for £4, yes that's possible :awesome::lol:

Anyway, it's a city full of life, and I can see how inspiring it is for artists, like Coldplay. But 3 days isn't nearly enough. We went to a lot of places, but it was very brief, and there's still a lot to cover, so I hope I'll have the chance to go there again, and for a longer period of time!

^:lol: My brother told me there are other Primarks in the UK. Coldplay AND Primark: what a great country :awesome::lol:

Oh, other RCT: I was watching The Voice UK and at some point they put DLIBYH in the background, and so I put the volume up and jumped in our hotel room :lol:

I'll be 42 on Thursday, and the boys are in my country on that day! It's going to be awesome even if nothing happens,lol.

Happy Birthday for Thursday Tracie.

Soo I'm back from London, and it was amazing! Such a living city, full of constrats, it's very interesting! :nod:

I went to the Bakery but no one was there. My family insisted on coming with me, so we stayed for like 1 minute :\ but I'm glad I got to see it "with my own eyes" :lol:

My mom & my sister were talking so loud though, I was like: "shhh" and my mom said: "DO YOU MANT ME TO KNOCK AT THE DOOR ?! I CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT, I DON'T MIND, MAYBE THERE'S SOMEONE IN THERE!" (I use caps here to express the fact that she said it VERY LOUD. I'm glad it was in French :P ). I was like: "WAAAAATTT???!!! NOO WAY!!!STAY AWAY FROM THAT DOOR YOU'RE CRAZY!!" :lol:

They're in such a nice neighborhood btw, very cute :wacko:

Oh, and we were around Trafalgar Square on Saturday, and very close to it there's St Martin's Lane :awesome:

And there's also a church there. And on a streetlight was carved a man on a horse and it read: "Saint Martin in the fields" (the name of the church). I thought: "uuuhh guys, you should have put him on a STAGE, not a horse :uhoh:" :lol:

And whenever we'd take the subway I'd think about the Paradise video, when we were on the escalator :lol:

Oh, and my flight to go to London was "LX 442" :awesome:

Anyway, LOTS and LOTS of RCTs during this short trip :lol:

Sounds like a lovely trip Celine, I am glad you had a good time. :D You describing your Mum made me laugh! LOL. She sounds like she is a cool mum really.. even if a Bit embarrassing! LOL... :laugh3:

Sounds like you had a great time in London, Celine! (even if you didn't see the boys there :P)

I've been to London so many times I forget how great it must seem to people going there for the first time :lol:

Same here..

I didn't take any pic of that, Cerien :\ But my camera was definitely busy during the trip :lol:

It was great, though my family was annoying at times :bomb: My mom was always complaining! And on Sunday afternoon, we were supposed to go to Hyde Park, but my sister said that she didn't care that much about trees and that she wanted to go back to Camden to find that one tee-shirt she had spotted. (I know right ? And then she makes fun of me! :dozey: )We didn't have much time, so we decided to split up, and my brother and I went to Hyde Park on our own :( (my sister & my mom don't speak English well, so my father chose to go with them). It's such a nice place, but it would have been better with the entire family!

Yes, I am complaining about my family complaining. I guess I'm that French :lol:

Otherwise I love London, well, the bits I've seen briefly. What surprised me is the contrasts! So many of them! Between and inside areas. And, totally unrelated but OHMYGOD Primark! 7 pairs of socks for £2, or a very cute bathing suit for £8, or a nice shirt for £4, yes that's possible :awesome::lol:

Anyway, it's a city full of life, and I can see how inspiring it is for artists, like Coldplay. But 3 days isn't nearly enough. We went to a lot of places, but it was very brief, and there's still a lot to cover, so I hope I'll have the chance to go there again, and for a longer period of time!

Primark LOL.. My friends and I call it PriArmani.. LOL.. :D