✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

London has awesome street names.

dsc04926q.jpg

This one is even more awesome

P7141313.jpg

There are also streets called Violet Hill, Berrymans lane and Champion Crescent :):)

But the BUCKINgham Palace one is awesome :laugh3:

:nod:

P7131261.jpg

:awesome:

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329583-500-382.jpg

More Coldplay street names :)

Berryman Close

Buckland Close

Buckland Court

Buckland Rise

Buckland Road

Bucklands Road

Buckland Street

Buckland Walk

Buckland Way

Champion Grove

Champion Hill

Champion Park

Champion Road

Champions Way

Martin Close

Martin Court

Martin Cresent

Martin Drive

Martin Gardens

Martin Grove

Martin Lane

Martin Place

Martin Rise

Martin Road

Martins Close

Martin's Mount

Martins Place

Martin's Road

Martin Street

Martins Walk

Martin Way

I'm off to change my address in the Little Apple,lol.

There's also a Gwyneth, Wales.

:lol:

Is there something to do at Belsize Park ? I don't know, a great fashion shop or something ? It will distract my mom & my sister at least :lol:

Oh, btw, when I was doing my research on how to get to the Bakery, I went on Google maps and Google Street, to get an idea of the place, and noticed something instantly when I...uh...was virtually at the Belsize Park station...Idk if you've noticed, but the moment in the Paradise video when the elephant runs into an underground station...When I watched the video before, I just assumed they'd shot that moment at the closest underground station near the zoo...well, they didn't :lol:...unless the closest station to the zoo is Belsize Park :uhoh:

:|

:thinking:

:o

Erm...guys...what colour are Natalie's eyes ? :anxious:

Yes, I know when I was in London last year, I had been at the Belsize Park tube station, and when I saw Paradise I was like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I've been there :awesome: :D :awesome:

London has awesome street names.

dsc04926q.jpg

This one is even more awesome

P7141313.jpg

There are also streets called Violet Hill, Berrymans lane and Champion Crescent :):)

Awesome places !!! :D

^:lol::lol:

I'm going to London tomorrow for the week-end with my family :awesome:

I'm planning on going to the Bakery tomorrow. But there's just one thing: when I told my father, I was like: "So, it's like a 10 minute walk from Belsize Park. I'll just take Mélanie (my sister) or Guillaume (my brother) with me while you'll stay at Camden with mom, don't bother coming with me :rolleyes: " And he answered: "What ? No way, we're all coming with you!!:wacko:"

Oh dear God no :sick::shame:

:awesome: And it's in Camden!!!

There's also a Buckland Street, in Hackney:awesome:

And, as someone pointed out in the Chris&Jonny thread I think, let's not forget the BUCKINgham Palace :lol:

:nod:

P7131261.jpg

More Coldplay street names :)

Berryman Close

Buckland Close

Buckland Court

Buckland Rise

Buckland Road

Bucklands Road

Buckland Street

Buckland Walk

Buckland Way

Champion Grove

Champion Hill

Champion Park

Champion Road

Champions Way

Martin Close

Martin Court

Martin Cresent

Martin Drive

Martin Gardens

Martin Grove

Martin Lane

Martin Place

Martin Rise

Martin Road

Martins Close

Martin's Mount

Martins Place

Martin's Road

Martin Street

Martins Walk

Martin Way

:awesome:

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329583-500-382.jpg

^ :nod:

:dazzled: Oh my God, now I've got 200000000000 reasons more to love London!

I must find a way to go to live there in the future!!! :wacky:

No kidding! England just got that much cooler to me.

Hahahahaha :laugh3:

You can hear them thinking.. "What the actual fuck are we doing here?!"

And that's a very good question. What in the world...?

If anyone could translate the questions from that, I would love you. There is so much I want to know about how those answers came about...

Lol :lol: I had to say it. :D

But of course :D.

Random thought: I really like Coldplay's cover of Billie Jean from I heart Radio. :wacky:

I do, too :nod:. It's fun!

I wanna live at Violet Hill. Or at Martin's place, lol :lol:

*Sings* I know St. Martin won't call my name... :lol:

Not sure how much it will cost, but you might want to pre-book a cab for a certain time. When I was there, you couldn't just flag or phone them like you do in North America. You had to pre-book. I don't know if that's helpful, but I hope it is. :)

I was looking at black cabs and you dnt need to pre book, bet it will be expensive though

Hi.. I've been there yesterday, and you don't really need a cab! It's doable when you walk from the subway station 'Belsize Park'. It's a 10 minute walk from there, and right next to the Bakery you can take a bus (those cute red ones) that'll show you Camden and end up at Westminster.. very nice!

Good luck over there :)

Unfortunately ill have limited time cuz ill be with a tour group :/

Thanks,ill need all the coldplay luck I can get :P

A little math:

Imagine that Coldplay meets all their fans facebook page.

There are 19,611,804 fans.

A meeting lasts 5 minutes per person.

This gives us: 19,611,804 x 0.0833333333 = 136187.63561 (hours)

136187.63561 / 24 = 68093.817805 (days)

68093.817805 / 12 = 5674.484817083333 (months)

5674 months = 472 years

Coldplay spend 472 years to meet all their fans.

:)

A little math:

Imagine that Coldplay meets all their fans facebook page.

There are 19,611,804 fans.

A meeting lasts 5 minutes per person.

This gives us: 19,611,804 x 0.0833333333 = 136187.63561 (hours)

136187.63561 / 24 = 68093.817805 (days)

68093.817805 / 12 = 5674.484817083333 (months)

5674 months = 472 years

Coldplay spend 472 years to meet all their fans.

:)

Wow! I'z impressed. :nod:

Ah, I see. Johns Hopkins is quite the school, yes, but I understand if there's something else out there that fits more with the other things you're looking for (and I'm with you. My dream is to one day live in the northeastern U.S. Now to just get that pesky money situation settled, 'cause depending on where you go, it's not exactly, you know, cheap :p).

That sounds like a neat field of study. Good luck with the school search, I hope you find something that fits all your criteria perfectly!

LOL, aw, hey, I think nearly everyone's done that at some point and time. Especially easy mistake to make if you hadn't paid that close of attention before. But hey, you learned from it and are a fan now, so hooray :lol:!

Thank you, but I think I actually found where I want to go. :D I decided on Brown University. :heart:

Yeah I did learn from it, and now am in love with everything they've done. :dazzled:

RCT: my English teacher said "A rose bursting through concrete" yesterday in class, and it reminded me of Charlie Brown because it was similar to some lyrics in the song. :P

This morning we had a history written test about nazism and fascism before WWII, so we were all revising with our books open since the first period. Before we started the English lesson, our teacher, maybe thinking we had already studied World War II, asked us:

"Do you know what the White Rose was?"

I tried to keep cool :blank:, but I felt all the fangirliness bursting inside, reaching an alarming level -> :dazzled:

Because if I knew what it was, that was because of Coldplay who took inspiration from that to create MX.

So I waited a minute to see if anyone knew, although I was already quite sure none could (:awesome:), and then I said what it was, proud of myself :lol:.

A minute later my deskmates remembered how I'd come to know that and that it was one of the possible themes I'd considered to write my short thesis about- which was rejected by one of my teachers though :disappointed:- and I started giggling very loud in a perfect fangirl-y way :lol:

Luckily my other classmates were chatting and the teacher was talking to someone else in that moment, showing off her "passion for history" :dozey: so none else heard me :P

This morning we had a history written test about nazism and fascism before WWII, so we were all revising with our books open since the first period. Before we started the English lesson, our teacher, maybe thinking we had already studied World War II, asked us:

"Do you know what the White Rose was?"

I tried to keep cool :blank:, but I felt all the fangirliness bursting inside, reaching an alarming level -> :dazzled:

Because if I knew what it was, that was because of Coldplay who took inspiration from that to create MX.

So I waited a minute to see if anyone knew, although I was already quite sure none could (:awesome:), and then I said what it was, proud of myself :lol:.

A minute later my deskmates remembered how I'd come to know that and that it was one of the possible themes I'd considered to write my short thesis about- which was rejected by one of my teachers though :disappointed:- and I started giggling very loud in a perfect fangirl-y way :lol:

Luckily my other classmates were chatting and the teacher was talking to someone else in that moment, showing off her "passion for history" :dozey: so none else heard me :P

hahahaha :lol: Would have been the same for me, I'm sure :D

Daily Mail[/url] Coldplay is one of the headliners of Coachella 2012

57.jpg

:facepalm:

Coachella is going on right now, 4/13-4/15. Are Coldplay going to be there on such a short notice? I watched a little bit on their youtube channel last night. I find it so hard to believe with their own tour about to start in a couple of days, but then again if they're already on the west coast, going from California to Vancouver and such should be a breeze. Still hard to believe though.

Coachella is going on right now, 4/13-4/15. Are Coldplay going to be there on such a short notice? I watched a little bit on their youtube channel last night. I find it so hard to believe with their own tour about to start in a couple of days, but then again if they're already on the west coast, going from California to Vancouver and such should be a breeze. Still hard to believe though.

:|

Remember this? :lol: :wacky:

Hahahahaha :laugh3:

You can hear them thinking.. "What the actual fuck are we doing here?!"

Well Quite LOL!

^:lol::lol:

I'm going to London tomorrow for the week-end with my family :awesome:

I'm planning on going to the Bakery tomorrow. But there's just one thing: when I told my father, I was like: "So, it's like a 10 minute walk from Belsize Park. I'll just take Mélanie (my sister) or Guillaume (my brother) with me while you'll stay at Camden with mom, don't bother coming with me :rolleyes: " And he answered: "What ? No way, we're all coming with you!!:wacko:"

Oh dear God no :sick::shame:

Oh dear Celine! LOL..

I wanna live at Violet Hill. Or at Martin's place, lol :lol:

Me too...

No kidding! England just got that much cooler to me.

And that's a very good question. What in the world...?

If anyone could translate the questions from that, I would love you. There is so much I want to know about how those answers came about...

Me too.. that would be great..

We all sleep in one big bed together!! ROTFLOL!

Sorry late to this thread.. but thanks for posting the video! :D

Some Random Pictures relating to Coldplay cause I'm currently bored. :lol:

Paradise has made me obsessed with Elephants. :P

2012-02-20094813.jpg?t=1329798940

My softball jersey. ;)

001-1.jpg

My Mylo Xyloto Pop-up. :dazzled:

1-6-12034.jpg

I love the elephants :dazzled:, Paradise has made me obsessed with butterflies.

42 jersey, is that a coincidence or did you choose the number?

Those pictures are cool! I love the elephants (that stuffed one is so cute).

Also, you're very pretty :).

Me too.. that would be great..

We all sleep in one big bed together!! ROTFLOL!

Hahaha, oh, dear, I can only imagine how that would turn out :lol:. It would be fun, though, everyone hanging out in that part of England together.

Those pictures are cool! I love the elephants (that stuffed one is so cute).

Also, you're very pretty :).

Hahaha, oh, dear, I can only imagine how that would turn out :lol:. It would be fun, though, everyone hanging out in that part of England together.

those photos ARE very cool. Is that a little dog on your bed? I was already obsessed with elephants! LOL.. so Coldplay has made it worse, although butterflies are a new obsession. Angela is right though, you are very pretty. :)

Coldplay all in one bed and all of us hanging out IN this bed with them? Well it would have to be a pretty BIG bed I think! LOL...