✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Are there black cabs that drive by Coldplay's neighborhood? I will be taking a cab from King's Cross Road to The Bakery, but I'm worried about how Ill get back to the hotel :P

Are cabs safe over there btw?

I cant believe im almost going to London! unfortunately only two days :(

@Couerli That's so awesome that you went to the Bakery, even if just for a little bit. :wacko: Just going must have been magical...if I were to go, I would immediately feel more close to Coldplay. :lol:

haha that's how I imagine it too, "magical". just imagining visiting there I get the chills. Oh Coldplay-karma gods please please please allow me to visit the Bakery :P

Welcome back, Celine! I think your family sounds fun! Though I certainly don't blame you for reacting the way you did when your mom went poking around-I'd be scared about that, too. And the complaining-eh, if families aren't worthy of complaint every now and again, what is :lol:?

I'm glad you had a great time overall, you're SO lucky to have visited that area, I'm so jealous, LOL. I'd love to visit that area someday.

Good to have you back :).

haha that's how I imagine it too, "magical". just imagining visiting there I get the chills. Oh Coldplay-karma gods please please please allow me to visit the Bakery :P

Yes, please PLEASE Coldplay-karma gods, let Ana visit the Bakery and maybe, IF POSSIBLE, let her be lucky enough to run into Coldplay. :P

But seriously, I hope you do!!! :D

Sounds like a lovely trip Celine, I am glad you had a good time. :D You describing your Mum made me laugh! LOL. She sounds like she is a cool mum really.. even if a Bit embarrassing! LOL... :laugh3:

She is great, just a bit embarassing and over-protecting at times :nod::lol:

Welcome back Celine! :D

@Couerli That's so awesome that you went to the Bakery, even if just for a little bit. :wacko: Just going must have been magical...if I were to go, I would immediately feel more close to Coldplay. :lol:

Actually it wasn't that magical, because I couldn't fangirl as much as I wanted (which is stay there for a very long time just staring at the place :lol: ), because it was still amazing to see it with my own eyes. :awesome:

Are there black cabs that drive by Coldplay's neighborhood? I will be taking a cab from King's Cross Road to The Bakery, but I'm worried about how Ill get back to the hotel :P

Are cabs safe over there btw?

I cant believe im almost going to London! unfortunately only two days :(

We took the subway, then it's no more than a 10 minute-walk to there. I didn't notice any cabs in the neighborhood, which is residential, but there must be some at Belsize Park (where the subway station is).

Have a great time there! Two days is short, but you can manage to see lots of stuff if you're fast and ready to walk a lot/take the subway :)

I'm sure you'll manage to get to the Bakery anyway :) When are you going ?

Welcome back, Celine! I think your family sounds fun! Though I certainly don't blame you for reacting the way you did when your mom went poking around-I'd be scared about that, too. And the complaining-eh, if families aren't worthy of complaint every now and again, what is :lol:?

I'm glad you had a great time overall, you're SO lucky to have visited that area, I'm so jealous, LOL. I'd love to visit that area someday.

Good to have you back :).

Haha your bit about family is true :nod::lol:

I wish I'd stayed longer. I hope you'll get the chance to go there someday too :nice:

Yes, please PLEASE Coldplay-karma gods, let Ana visit the Bakery and maybe, IF POSSIBLE, let her be lucky enough to run into Coldplay. :P

But seriously, I hope you do!!! :D

Yes that would be very nice :wideeyed:

Chris describes the Bakery area as rough though. There's some drugs dealing going on around there and people have tried to rob the bakery on more than 1 occasion. Thank goodness for effective burglar alarm.

I'm always worried when he talks about going to the studio at the wee hours. Does he go with a bodyguard or does he walk alone in the middle of the night.

Chris describes the Bakery area as rough though. There's some drugs dealing going on around there and people have tried to rob the bakery on more than 1 occasion. Thank goodness for effective burglar alarm.

I'm always worried when he talks about going to the studio at the wee hours. Does he go with a bodyguard or does he walk alone in the middle of the night.

Wow, you wouldn't realize that when you go there, at least during the day. Burglars don't surprise me though, since there are lots of very nice houses in the area.

Chris describes the Bakery area as rough though. There's some drugs dealing going on around there and people have tried to rob the bakery on more than 1 occasion.

I don't think it's a rough area, I feel safe when I walk there at night.

Listen, it's not an unsafe neighbourhood!

I’ve visited London seven times since 2010 (shortest visit three days, longest visit ten days). I stayed in the NW3 area six times. I like to walk around a lot so that’s what I’ve been doing. Early in the morning and also late at night. Sometimes with other people but also on my own. One of my friends literally lives around the corner of the Beehive and the Bakery so I know that area pretty well (at least for someone who doesn’t live in London). I never witnessed any creepy things, except from people who stalked the Beehive and the Bakery.

Wow, you wouldn't realize that when you go there, at least during the day. Burglars don't surprise me though, since there are lots of very nice houses in the area.

:nod: I thought the same when I was there

OHMYGOD. This guy I was REALLY into in high school just made fun of the fact that the Paradise video reached 100 million views on Youtube. I do not like him anymore, he just lost all of his hotness/cuteness/awesomeness/nearly perfection to me :phu:

(and he's red-haired & likes to make videos, he's really talented at it, and one of his friends commented: "and yet he's also a redhead...ouch"...Chris isn't red-haired, he's blond!I don't have anything against red-haired people, but get your facts right at least before making fun of them! :angry: )

I think their neighborhood is lovely.

OHMYGOD. This guy I was REALLY into in high school just made fun of the fact that the Paradise video reached 100 million views on Youtube. I do not like him anymore, he just lost all of his hotness/cuteness/awesomeness/nearly perfection to me :phu:

(and he's red-haired & likes to make videos, he's really talented at it, and one of his friends commented: "and yet he's also a redhead...ouch"...Chris isn't red-haired, he's blond!I don't have anything against red-haired people, but get your facts right at least before making fun of them! :angry: )

:nod: :nod: