✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I think it's so sad they didn't finish "the man who swears".. I hope they will bring it out some time, as a real song, not just as a demo.. (please tell me they do of did and I missed it for some kind of stupid reason:P)

I love that song! Apparently its lyrics were found in the MX pop-up edition somewhere so it seems it was considered for MX at one point. This gives me hope that there's still a chance we'll hear it finished one day! (But without the swearing I expect :P)

After a long period of only hearing PARADISE currently no. 5 on VH1, Denmark's playlist it was very nice to hear today's

Top 12 at 12 today Coldplay:

12. Clocks from 2003 (A Rush of Blood to the Head)

11. Don't Panic from 2000 (Parachutes)

10. Charlie Brown from 2012 (Mylo Xyloto)

09. In My Place from 2002 (A Rush of Blood to the Head

08. Violet Hill from 2008 (Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends)

07. Every Teardrop is a waterfall from 2011 (Mylo Xyloto)

06. Speed of Sound from 2005 (X&Y)

05. The Hardest Part from 2005 (X&Y)

04. Yellow from 2000 (Parachutes)

03. Fix You from 2005 (X&Y)

02. Paradise from 2011 (Mylo Xyloto)

01. Viva la Vida from 2008 (Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends)

A few days ago I saw the last minute of something while Life in technicolor (the Instrumental) was played. Very nice to hear it.

In a TV ad for SEAT Ibiza Avengers you can hear Rihanna singing the ooh, oohs of Princess of China in the background.

so.... I'm seeing Coldplay tomorrow :blank:

it really hasn't hit me and I am surprised by it, but when it does, i'm gonna hyperventilate OMG!!! concert tomorrow!!!!:dance:

RCT#2:

I was at the library today and I sat near the very spot where i bought the tickets for tomorrow. So crazy!:cool:

Guys I don't know where to post this but the tears are rolling down my cheeks from laughter hahahhahahahahhahahah this is so so so funny. It's one direction performing viva la vida on x factor and it's so so so funny hahahhahahahhahahah tears are rolling down my cheeks hahaha

Guys I don't know where to post this but the tears are rolling down my cheeks from laughter hahahhahahahahhahahah this is so so so funny. It's one direction performing viva la vida on x factor and it's so so so funny hahahhahahahhahahah tears are rolling down my cheeks hahaha

Is it bad?

OHMYGOD HAHAHA :lol::lol:

I like the guy who's doing the "ooooh" but totally out of tune :laugh3:

And the blond who smiles like he's singing a Disney song and he has no idea what the lyrics actually mean hahahaha :lol:

And ohmygod the whole thing is just fantastic :laugh3::lol::lol:

so.... I'm seeing Coldplay tomorrow :blank:

it really hasn't hit me and I am surprised by it, but when it does, i'm gonna hyperventilate OMG!!! concert tomorrow!!!!:dance:

RCT#2:

I was at the library today and I sat near the very spot where i bought the tickets for tomorrow. So crazy!:cool:

Oh WOOW SO GREAT ;)

Have fun ;)

OH MY GOD. That was just so bad :laugh3: :lol:

How they show off. OH LOL. Who do they think they are :lol: they can't even hold a tune :laugh3: