✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

We took the subway, then it's no more than a 10 minute-walk to there. I didn't notice any cabs in the neighborhood, which is residential, but there must be some at Belsize Park (where the subway station is).

Have a great time there! Two days is short, but you can manage to see lots of stuff if you're fast and ready to walk a lot/take the subway :)

I'm sure you'll manage to get to the Bakery anyway :) When are you going ?

Yes that would be very nice :wideeyed:

I'm scared to take the subway on my own, and I wont have much time since Im going with a tour group. Im worried ill get there and wont know how to get back to the hotel:\ I must investigate more, cuz i MUST go there!

i am going on June 19 :)

so excited :dance:

Aww...thanks. :hug: but most importantly first remember to get some good pics with them and tell them all you've wanted to tell them. :D I hope they are there! :wacky:

I just hope I DO get to go. im worried about how to get to the bakery and how to get back. It's scary being in a different country and not knowing where you are. But if everything works out....OMG i can't imagine anything more amazing than that! :heart:

I really cant believe it's almost gonna be a year since we were getting little "clues" about ETIAW! it was such an awesome year!!

I find it sooooo sad that I'm a real CP fan since the gig in december 2011 and that I've missed soooo much. And I try to see/hear/listen to everything I've missed and youtube and coldplaying are great help, but things like you just said I won't be able to experience in the way you guys did. And thats sad.....

So you were getting hints about a new Single? When did you hear about the new Album and how Excited were you?

New setlist related post:

WHHHYYYYYYY??????!!!!! WHY Y U NO PLAY POLITIK ANYMORE COLDPLAY ?! WHY ?! :bigcry:

I am so sad :bigcry:

They better bring it back or I'll do something very drastic. I'm capable of taking my clothes off during a concert and demand they play Politik.

When I'm fully awake later on, I'll bombard them with tweets demanding they put it back in the setlist. Are they crazy?

New setlist related post:

WHHHYYYYYYY??????!!!!! WHY Y U NO PLAY POLITIK ANYMORE COLDPLAY ?! WHY ?! :bigcry:

I am so sad :bigcry:

Celine, there's still hope! :lol: Things might change, we still have 4 months to go.. But yeah, it's kinda tragic that they didn't play it :\ It's not the same without *that specific song*!!

Another setlist-related post:

Oh man I want Politik too. Probably my all time favourite Coldplay song, and sooo epic live. We need it! :bomb:

Also, judging from one crappy video, I don't think POC works like this. It's like watching a music video on TV and the band seems a bit out of place, playing along when Rihanna sings. It looks awkward to me. Especially when the chorus starts and it's just Rihanna on a screen...

Oh well I shouldn't be complaining. They're trying out new things, so: props. ;)

Edit: oops, added spoiler!

I find it sooooo sad that I'm a real CP fan since the gig in december 2011 and that I've missed soooo much. And I try to see/hear/listen to everything I've missed and youtube and coldplaying are great help, but things like you just said I won't be able to experience in the way you guys did. And thats sad.....

So you were getting hints about a new Single? When did you hear about the new Album and how Excited were you?

Hey! I know how you feel, I feel the same about Viva era. :\

But luckily, you can relive those times here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=152 :nice:

Another setlist-related post:

Oh man I want Politik too. Probably my all time favourite Coldplay song, and sooo epic live. We need it! :bomb:

Also, judging from one crappy video, I don't think POC works like this. It's like watching a music video on TV and the band seems a bit out of place, playing along when Rihanna sings. It looks awkward to me. Especially when the chorus starts and it's just Rihanna on a screen...

Oh well I shouldn't be complaining. They're trying out new things, so: props. ;)

Edit: oops, added spoiler!

"that specific song ", great :lol:

Anyway, it does seem awkward to me as well... But I don't know, maybe they think it sounds better with *that thing* on it :confused: