✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Any tips on getting front row upgrade? Or is it just luck? Tomorrow i have nosebleed seats & it would be nice to get an upgrade :P

Be there when the doors open and wear a Coldplay t-shirt, I think that's what the people who got an upgrade did. Good luck!

OH MY GOD. That was just so bad :laugh3: :lol:

How they show off. OH LOL. Who do they think they are :lol: they can't even hold a tune :laugh3:

someone on facebook posted that video on facebook, I linked them to the real Coldplay performance. They like the real thing better. :smug:

Guys I don't know where to post this but the tears are rolling down my cheeks from laughter hahahhahahahahhahahah this is so so so funny. It's one direction performing viva la vida on x factor and it's so so so funny hahahhahahahhahahah tears are rolling down my cheeks hahaha

My ears are bleeding.

These kids should be prosecuted :lol:

My ears are bleeding.

These kids should be prosecuted :lol:

:nod: You know that's the show Coldplay did.. :embarrassed: :no: I have a friend who watches the xfactor, I said to her a few days later, did you SEE Coldplay? 'Oh no 'she said, 'I don't really like Coldplay so I turned it over during their performance'..:o:o :inquisitive::inquisitive: :o

oO.png

WHAT? I did say to her, HOW do you know you don't like them, if you turn it over?? :inquisitive: But I feel it's a lost cause there...:rolleyes:

hahahaha I'm watching it again and i'm rolling on the floor laughing hahahhahaha this is a good way to start your day with a BIG smile hahahhaha

:laugh3::laugh3:

My random coldplay thought: the boys have nice muscles ;P

Touched them when they ran past me last night! :dance:

Oh right! thank god for that, I thought you meant One Direction had nice muscles for a moment there! So SORRY! :embarrassed::embarrassed: :facepalm: But you touched them! Wow.. :o

haha i know I didn't want to wash my left hand! :lol: oh my god it was just so awesome, I cant believe it was only just last night that it happened!

LOL! was the concert good?? ( silly question.. sorry! LOL ).

don't wash your hands again! :whip:

this made me laugh :D

tumblr_m37ixmSzzK1r7krico1_500.png

Hahhahaha oh god :lol:

:nod: You know that's the show Coldplay did.. :embarrassed: :no: I have a friend who watches the xfactor, I said to her a few days later, did you SEE Coldplay? 'Oh no 'she said, 'I don't really like Coldplay so I turned it over during their performance'..:o:o :inquisitive::inquisitive: :o

oO.png

WHAT? I did say to her, HOW do you know you don't like them, if you turn it over?? :inquisitive: But I feel it's a lost cause there...:rolleyes:

WHAAAAAAAT??????????

There's something wrong with that friend. Sorry Row...

Chris pointed at me twice tonight during ETIAW and I still can't believe it... just knowing that your favorite band in the world acknowledges you and knows you are there is unforgettable!

Aaah. I know how you feel. :wacky: Chris smiled at me at the gig in Oslo. :wacko:

Last night, I was at the beach, watching the sun go down..While listening to Yellow and Don't Panic. Really lovely. :heart:

^^Thanks

Both nights were so amazing! Of course i loved the first night because I got to touch all of the boys :P but the second night was great too, Chris pointed at me, my sis, and my cousin. Well, I'm pretty sure it wasnt just in my head cuz we were the only ones jumping like crazy and we had glowsticks that made us stand out, so yea, i think he noticed us :D

And now, im still in pain! my legs and arms hurt so much! but i wish i could be seeing them soon, i miss them already. that hurts more than my legs or my arms. I guess it Hurts like Heaven because i'm just happy i got to experience what i did these last two days, but so sad it ended so soon :heart:

^ If you wore the glowsticks the second night I believe i saw 2 people doing that haha. I'm now officially not a Coldplay virgin! The concert last night was amazing...i'm still in awe! :wacky:

ahahahaha yes, it was the second night, It was my sister and my cousin and me so it was three of us :laugh3:

Congratulations!! :D and it was so amazing!!

where were you sitting?!