✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

ahahahaha yes, it was the second night, It was my sister and my cousin and me so it was three of us :laugh3:

Congratulations!! :D and it was so amazing!!

where were you sitting?!

section 213...not far from where I saw you I believe haha.

^^Thanks

Both nights were so amazing! Of course i loved the first night because I got to touch all of the boys :P but the second night was great too, Chris pointed at me, my sis, and my cousin. Well, I'm pretty sure it wasnt just in my head cuz we were the only ones jumping like crazy and we had glowsticks that made us stand out, so yea, i think he noticed us :D

And now, im still in pain! my legs and arms hurt so much! but i wish i could be seeing them soon, i miss them already. that hurts more than my legs or my arms. I guess it Hurts like Heaven because i'm just happy i got to experience what i did these last two days, but so sad it ended so soon :heart:

It really becomes a sort of addiction, doesn't it? I've seen them 7 times and can't wait for 8! And back in '05 I saw them 2 nights in a row. I honestly thought at that point that if I'd had the money I could just follow them, be at every show and never get tired of it. I'm still sure of that! July can't come fast enough for me. :D:D

Guys I don't know where to post this but the tears are rolling down my cheeks from laughter hahahhahahahahhahahah this is so so so funny. It's one direction performing viva la vida on x factor and it's so so so funny hahahhahahahhahahah tears are rolling down my cheeks hahaha

wat

It really becomes a sort of addiction, doesn't it? I've seen them 7 times and can't wait for 8! And back in '05 I saw them 2 nights in a row. I honestly thought at that point that if I'd had the money I could just follow them, be at every show and never get tired of it. I'm still sure of that! July can't come fast enough for me. :D:D

YES! it does become an addiction, there is no other concert that can be as awesome as coldplay's and the feelings you get, you just want to relieve them again and again :heart:

you're so lucky you got to see them in '05 i totally missed out on that tour :(

^^ Ana I forgot to tell you that I saw you guys last night too during the show and I think the boys definitely saw you too. We weren't even that far from each other!

Really?? :P omg, then that means i am 110% that Chris pointed at me and my sister. wow im so happy about that. even if other people saw me go all crazy. I just gave in to the music specially for DLIBYH :heart:

I was trying to look for you! :D

p.s

my sister is asking if we looked like maniacs :laugh4:

LMAO. Not more so then me... I was jumping and jumping like crazy, one of the only ones in my row LOL. So yeah they definitely saw me too haha.

:laugh3: the important thing is that they saw us!! and that we had the time of our lives being in the moment and giving it our all :D

Just finished reading Phil O'Brien's Look At The Stars in 1 1/2 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I'm in the mood for the AROBTTH Tour, starting with Glastonbury 2002 though the album hadn't yet been released. I'm watching, listening with brand new eyes and ears.

Today my dad bought some...:thinking: *english translator :computer: ...:wtf:* lily of the valley ( :lol: ) because it's May 1st and he told me he bought it to a little girl & his brother, and the little girl was on a unicycle. Guess who it reminded me of :awesome:

^Yes I've voted :D

I don't like the extra "h" in his name though :whip:

RCT: It is SO weird. When I go on my computer, to take a break or when I got back from school, it's pretty much ALWAYS 42 past some random hour...Like, during my revision time before the finals, whenever I take a break, it's 42! And it's not even on purpose! It makes me think of Coldplay even more than I already do :D

siiiiiighhhh how can i go back to the regular routine of school and homework and work after experiencing such an amazing weekend!! wonder how long ill take to get over this post concert blues. I know how lucky i am to have seen them, it's totally selfish to be sad about this when other fans haven't yet seen Coldplay. Help, how can i make this process go by faster??

I guess looking forward to the coldplay film should help...

Believe me, the good memories far outlast the withdrawl.:)

A great band can take you to another plane, but then, after the show, ou can take that positive vibe into your everyday life. That's the long-term 'take-home',lol. When other things get you down, you'll always have this to hold on to and smile about.

And in this blessed day and age of technology you can relive the moments online, or in the audio recordings some make, too, professionally or otherwise. I've been able to do that with two other bands I love, and look forward to doing the same with these guys.

It does suck when the day comes and goes like that, though, yes. If only we could freeze time, eh :p?

A great band can take you to another plane, but then, after the show, ou can take that positive vibe into your everyday life. That's the long-term 'take-home',lol. When other things get you down, you'll always have this to hold on to and smile about.

Very well said :)

^ Going to other concerts helps Ana :D I'm going to one tomorrow. Although I am seeing the boys this weekend too so I guess I really can't say anything right now. :\

I havent heard of any concerts i feel worth going to. and i'm low on cash :P at least you have that to look forward to! :)

That's true :) I'll try to do that. it's tough though :\

And in this blessed day and age of technology you can relive the moments online, or in the audio recordings some make, too, professionally or otherwise. I've been able to do that with two other bands I love, and look forward to doing the same with these guys.

It does suck when the day comes and goes like that, though, yes. If only we could freeze time, eh :p?

i have been watching youtube videos a lot :P yea if only time would go slower when you are having a great time instead of faster. this weekend went by so fast! I guess time is the way it will get easier then.

You guys help a lot though, glad I have fellow coldplayers to talk to and who understand :)