✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

haha i didn't notice that :D

everytime i see Rihanna's twitter profile pic on my twitter dashboard, she seems like AROBTTH album cover :o

adszjvg.png

Oh yes totally agree! :O Remind me this coldplay_the_scientist.jpg

YEAH INDEED ME TOO :o

Lol, I had to see the "avi" enlarged before I could notice it was just her in monochrome... but what a similarity...

random thought though, and I think everyone's figured this out already, but Coldplay releases a full album every 3 years (except Parachutes)... 2014 is gonna be a good one :D

Probably not. He always does t his. When a new album's finally out, he's so stressed he doesn't feel he can do it all again. But they always do. :)

True. Also, they used to say so at the very beginning of the MX era, then they stopped or explained with details what they meant by that, which is exactly what Tracie said.

For example, when they came at Fiorello's show in Italy last year, they were asked about this rumour and Chris said it wasn't true at all.

^you listened to Coldplay during class ? and, I mean, loud enough to get sent out ? :thinking:

I had my head phones in full ball and the class was dead quiet apparently the teacher told me to turn it down but of course I had no idea because Coldplay took over me

Row says that I can't hate people. So... I actively dislike her. :smug:

I never said i 'hate' her like put some effort into hating her ......But I just can't take her. I followed her on twitter and it was revulsion. I used to like her a lot during the 'good girl gone bad' era though!

Row says that I can't hate people. So... I actively dislike her. :smug:
:lol:

I had my head phones in full ball and the class was dead quiet apparently the teacher told me to turn it down but of course I had no idea because Coldplay took over me

Oh. :|

I never said i 'hate' her like put some effort into hating her ......But I just can't take her. I followed her on twitter and it was revulsion. I used to like her a lot during the 'good girl gone bad' era though!

Agreed. I don't feel like wasting the energy it requires to hate someone on her,lol. I just can't stand her.

^that is true. But I think the video would actually have a movie-ish feel to it! But Personally, I just cant take rihanna!

lol her personality doesn't fit with the majority of the Coldplay crowd, in other words, just a voice to sing the part

to me, I like her, I'm surrounded by people like her lol :cool: