✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakDItZ7f7Q&ob=av2e]Coldplay - Violet Hill - YouTube[/ame]

not feel bad weird lover.... was trying to kill all friends. :\

off thread

So all know my grandfather comes from this region.

my parents got engaged in this region, my family from Italy. had driven my parents (not that they agree to marry a story of social class and money of shit ). they took refuge in Switzerland. and were married in the winter.

while divorcing several years later.

random.

On the one hand, I have really enjoyed the remixes from this era and I do look forward to this one, but it's just not a real b-side. This is the only era where Coldplay have ever released singles without any new songs. Meh

I remember Chris saying that, and I was surprised since they always scrap so many songs. But they went about this album differently, so it does make sense. Moving To Mars is probably the only Non-album track we'll get. But we can still hope for that EP.:)

Hmmm...never hearing Rihanna's lovely voice again might just be worth taking out a bank loan,lol.:p

hehe!

Heard the Paradise remix today in a pasta shop :)

My friend didn't have to say anything, she only smiled to me, and I was happy :lol:

LOL

I want a couple more unreleased songs like they used to do. Oh well, can't have everything, I guess.

I think they no longer relase b-sides like they used to because the b-side itself is generally dying. I think we're going to get an EP in the near future.

PS: I don't think they have nothing left, since we know that songs like Great Expectations or CK we're scrapped very late in the process

Surely they have at least Moving To Mars. That's one of the instances when he's lying through his teeth.:D

They released MtM as a b-side for ETIAW, which was released previously to MX, as you know, so that wasn't really a lie (I'm thinking about interviews around MX release, not ETIAW release).

I don't think we're gonna have any b-side (unless they release a 5th single in months and they've had the time and inspiration to record a new song). PoC is the fourth single! If they had other songs that they think are worth releasing, I think they would have released some by now.

I think they no longer relase b-sides like they used to because the b-side itself is generally dying. I think we're going to get an EP in the near future.

PS: I don't think they have nothing left, since we know that songs like Great Expectations or CK we're scrapped very late in the process

They probably have hundreds of song left, but is that material good enough (according to them) to be released ? We don't know.

I'm proud!! Have other Dutchies noticed that 3FM (radiostation) is sending out a top 100 of best Albums of all times and that coldplay is 4 times in it?!

WOEHOE! I'm a proud fan!

#4 Viva la vida

#23 AROBTTH

#54 Parachutes

#80 X&Y

You can check out the complete list here: http://www.3fm.nl/nieuws/detail/352789/De-Hemelse-Honderd-van-2012

OH! And they are now playing a few special albums. 9 albums with a special story and guess what, Coldplay parachutes is one of them!

http://go.3fm.nl/metmichiel/detail/1851/Hemelse+Album+Specials+