✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I wore my coldplay sweater today and the chef at the café where i get breakfast asked me about the concert on the weekend. And he told me had wanted to go. Then he told me how he had planned a trip to go to a coldplay concert and turned out to be the one in Tampa that got cancelled. I felt so bad for him :( he said he would make it happen next time :)

I havent heard of any concerts i feel worth going to. and i'm low on cash :P at least you have that to look forward to! :)

off topic: FTP are going to be at the Greek Theatre at UC Berekely on June 29th. Maybe you should try to go to that one :) I know you love them

off topic: FTP are going to be at the Greek Theatre at UC Berekely on June 29th. Maybe you should try to go to that one :) I know you love them

I do love FTP :D but it's a little too far. & just realized ill be on my way back from europe that day :P

Last night's concert was just incredible and I appreciate having been able to go to at least one of the four shows here in SoCal but it's still depressing knowing they're only an hour away and I'm not there. :'(

We presented our play to parents at school today and in the middle of it my phone started ringing. 4 times. (Gosh, I don't understand people who call constantly if you don't pick up) And, of course, my ringtone is still Politik. I was so embarassed and at the same time a bit proud :wideeyed:

By the way, one of my friends recognised it was Politik by Coldplay and I was like :shocked2:

So I read this on Facebook..

It's confirmed: after playing Speed Of Sound last night, Chris, while running back to the stage, unexpectedly picked Gwyneth out of her chair and kissed her. Unbelievable from such a reserved couple as they are, but true. (via Coldplayer's Rules)

I don't really believe in that.. But if it's true, I wouldn't mind anyone to confirm it for me..

I've started playing a restaurant every friday, and this week someone actually requested my cover of VLV. Made my whole night go better!:D

Congrats ! It's cool ! :D

^:awesome:

Congrats Tracie! :D

RCT: I feel the number 42 is following me...:uhoh: I swear, EVERYWHERE, and SO MANY times a day...

HAHAHAH :lol: me too ! ahaha On the box of cookies. , number phones ....

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I'm definitely in a 'In My Place mood', meaning that in my place there are still lines that I cannot change, I'm lost, and I don't know how long I must pay for it and wait for it to change :nod:

Loads of great responses to their Beastie Boys tribute, it's had so many views on Youtube, everyone is talking about it. They played it on Dutch radio (3FM) this afternoon (I didn't hear it).

This is what music is about right? Bringing people together. I love that.

And I love it when people love Coldplay. :cheesy:

ea867596-0b1f-49c7-a9a2-9159dd758a59.jpg :surprised:

I'm bored.

LOL! that made me laugh!

Maybe? I always think of the cure when I listen to that part of Clocks..

music-fails-coldplay-radiohead.png :lol:

And this!

Random thought.. I put a picture of Chris on my desktop at work, lying full length on the stage.. and I didn't even CONSIDER it would be thought slightly odd - at all.. (it seems perfectly normal to me! LOL) by people who don't spend 99% of their time talking, watching and thinking about Coldplay! LOL.. I did get some odd comments! :cool: