✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Red Hot Chili Peppers is performing in my city at the moment. I live quite close to the stadium so I can hear the music and that makes me want to go to a Coldplay concert soo badly! :bomb: Cannot wait for September!

Btw me and my sister bought shirts for our concert. Mine is black witch says: "I fancy the lead singer" and my sister's white witch says: "I prefer the drummer" :wacky:

Red Hot Chili Peppers is performing in my city at the moment. I live quite close to the stadium so I can hear the music and that makes me want to go to a Coldplay concert soo badly! :bomb: Cannot wait for September!

Btw me and my sister bought shirts for our concert. Mine is black witch says: "I fancy the lead singer" and my sister's white witch says: "I prefer the drummer" :wacky:

I got the same I fancy the singer shirt. :cheesy:

My coldplaying friend is coming over tomorrow. :escaping: I love how I will be able to talk about Coldplay non-stop. :awesome: :lol:

I received the Roadie book this morning :awesome:

Can't wait to read it!! :dance:

YAY! Happy reading!:D

I took my copy to the show in case I could get it signed, and ended up showing it to Alex and Kevin. Maybe there will be another Roadie fan as a result.:D