✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

GAH!!! I buggered up the piano part a bit,lol. But it was great to finally d o it! Only a small crowd there, but they sang the 'ooooooohs' mightily!! Reminded me of Tuesday night, and made me cry a little,lol.:D

(THANK GOD THERE'S NO VIDEO!! You guys would think I suck,lol.)

I've decided Jason Mraz is a tool. I went from being "meh" on him to thinking he's a douche. And it's only because I caught a Storytellers special with him, where he says he went to see Coldplay "when they were good." Jealous, much, Jason?

I've decided Jason Mraz is a tool. I went from being "meh" on him to thinking he's a douche. And it's only because I caught a Storytellers special with him, where he says he went to see Coldplay "when they were good." Jealous, much, Jason?

Finally someone else who thinks so!!! I personally can't stand Jason Mraz...he just angers me...:angry: and now even more!! Yeah he's just jealous :cool:

Finally someone else who thinks so!!! I personally can't stand Jason Mraz...he just angers me...:angry: and now even more!! Yeah he's just jealous :cool:

At least Coldplay had a 'when they were good' phase, unlike him,lol. (I think they're still in that phase by the way.:))