✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I heard Coldplay at work tonight. Lately the mall's been having '90s and '00s music playing instead of their usual oldies music, and tonight I heard "Charlie Brown"! Quite a happy surprise!

And the other night I heard "Speed of Sound". I love oldies music, but this '90s/'00s station works fine for me if that's the sort of thing they'll play.

I heard Coldplay at work tonight. Lately the mall's been having '90s and '00s music playing instead of their usual oldies music, and tonight I heard "Charlie Brown"! Quite a happy surprise!

And the other night I heard "Speed of Sound". I love oldies music, but this '90s/'00s station works fine for me if that's the sort of thing they'll play.

Where have you been hiding, stranger!:)

Hey! Nice to see you.:D

Coldplay is mentioned in an episode of Community!!! And it's a great one, it's the first one of the double paintball special episode at the end of season 2 :awesome:

I can't believe I had forgot about this!

Right, somebody has Coldplay tickets, and Annie goes, "...Coldplay?"

oohhhh yes i know one now! my french teacher is called mrs martin ..guess what i thought of! :lol: and when someone mentioned her name i thought that were talking about chris so i was like quickly turning around like a shot! :laugh4:

OMG I have the exact same issue because my french teacher's name is ALSO Mrs. Martin! :lol:

I used to know a 'Mrs Martin' as well, she taught me Science in Year 8. Good times.

If anyone follows football then there's a player of who plays for Norwich City called 'Chris Martin' can't help but laugh every time I see his name. Love Coldplay, just saying :D

:lol:

Also, there's a player on the Pawtucket Triple A baseball team. :)

I just about had a heart attack! I just got an email from 'Coldplay Project', but Gmail assumed 'Coldplay' was a first name. So it looked like I got personal email from Coldplay! I'm still catching my breath.:lol:

ohmygod! :lol: