✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's not really a RCT, but do we not have a TCA thread? I can't find one.

It's weird, cause I'm pretty sure there was one that got created when it was announced that Coldplay was nominated. I remember people saying they didn't really care if Coldplay lose this one.

:thinking:

Yeah, I feel that way a little myself. Except that they deserve any accolades they get. I'm not watching it since I can't stand most of the nominees,lol, but I'd like to see their performance.

They're performing ????!!!!

They haven't announced it on Coldplay.com so I don't think they're performing tonight :thinking:

Yeah, I wondered about that. Someone on Twitter thought they were, but they're on route to Toronto so that would make for a hactic travel schedule. Sorry for the miscue.

No worries. Yeah, that would have been difficult.

I can't believe I had never seen this interview before! I've watched the gig, but I didn't know there had been an interview before the show!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It's a great interview!

I don't know exactly why, but Guy is particularly hot :dazzled:

And they're all handsome and nice and funny during this interview :wacky:

Coldplay - Moses (T In The Park 2003) - YouTube[/url]

I do not think Moses should be put on the cover of MX, but more on the cover of X & Y

because of this song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT6iCiul3D4]Coldplay - Low - YouTube[/ame]

I do not know makes me feel depressive that song since 2005 something lost .

Listening to the Little Noise gig from last year and laughing my ass off for so many reasons.:D

12 hours til I leave for Toronto.:D:D

Have fun Tracie.. I know you will.. :)

I feel so blessed to have been there for the Little Noises.. at the time I don't really think I really appreciated HOW blessed I was. Front row.. Slap bang in front of Jonny... Nothing compares really. (Nothing YET anyway.. I have two more CP gigs this tour to look forward to!).. :lol:

Have fun Tracie.. I know you will.. :)

I feel so blessed to have been there for the Little Noises.. at the time I don't really think I really appreciated HOW blessed I was. Front row.. Slap bang in front of Jonny... Nothing compares really. (Nothing YET anyway.. I have two more CP gigs this tour to look forward to!).. :lol:

And you even got to hear him SING!!! I know he sings on certain parts intentionally, but I can hear his 'accidental vocals' all over that recording, and it's so charming.:D

OK...I NEED TO LOG OFF RIGHT NOWE> SO excited that I can't sleep and I need to catch my bus in 8 hours,lol.

I came home from Spain yesterday. :wacko:

It was fun to be in Spain while listening to Spanish Rain/Don Quijoke, while reading the book Don Quijoke. :wacky:

Something I thought was fun in particular was that their *I don't remember what they're called..Not even on my language* :shame:

skraa.jpg*theese things*

had a running green man, and just before they cars was allowed to drive the green man started to run faster and faster.. It really reminded me about Coldplay's Running man. :cheesy: