✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

more a random actual event....(allthough I know there has been some banter between the two bands lately)

The wanted covered a few coldplay songs during the Hyde Park olympic torch concert today... Wasnt bad!

Not that keen on their own stuff though

I know, I thought it was a very cool name! ;) :lol:

I should huh...but I'm not sure they'll actually see it. :P

If I were going to try and tweet to the band, I would wait til one of their breaks between legs of the tour. They've been know to reply/retweet on a number of occasions, but your chances are better when they're not running around getting ready for shows or traveling to the next city. :)

I'm absolutely loving the fact that I get to see them both times they come into the city :D but I'm kinda worried about my first night alone in the city... any help coldplayers? hehe :P

Subscribe to the gig threads and chat with others going to the shows. They'll probably be able to give you advice on good places to go before/after, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to meet up with some. I met two from the forum in Toronto, and it was awesome!:D (I dindn't stay over though.) If you say you're a bit worried, people will try to help or give you advice. coldplayers are amazing that way.:D

Under one month till Coldplay, and meeting ColdplayOlivia. :wideeyed:

Yeah, one month today until 28.8.12 :dance: (can't wait)

And give her a biiiiig hug for being such a good friend and make Chris call you - London calling.

Something was a bit tricky and forced me to change my plans and stay home, and because of that around 16:12 on VH1, Denmark I heard the very last part of Shiver and then Viva la Vida started. According to the programme, it should be Boybands as week-end theme (suggesting Take That, Backstreet Boys etc.), but it was Coldplay singles from 16) to 17.45.

I heard / watched the videos of:

Shiver, Viva la Vida, Don't Panic, Lost!, Violet Hill + Talk (so wonderful to watch these 2 videos again), Life in Technicolor II, Paradise, the Scientist (I was a bit absent here due to a phone call), Princess of China, the Hardest Part, CLOCKS, Trouble (the band playing), In My Place, Lovers in Japan, Fix You, Speed of Sound, Strawberry Swing, Charlie Brown and the Trouble video.

Between around 16 and when I realized that Coldplay was on: Maybe Yellow / Every Teardrop is a waterfall and God put a smile upon your face.

But it was so nice to hear and watch all these videos again - because the last year VH1, Denmark and the radio channels have mostly played the Mylo Xyloto singles beginning with Every Teardrop is a waterfall, then the very popular PARADISE :elephant: and now also Princess of China.