✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Uhh I'm working on it. But I have some ideas I'm already working on. Here's what I have so far.

The city of (I don't have a name for the city yet) Was founded by the "Trees". They are the once great founders. They created a peaceful utopia until the "Reapers" came in, and used a coup de etat to overthrow the Trees. They believed the world was weakening itself. They waged a war against the trees. Most of the Trees followers, known as "Runners" were killed in the "Great War". Only a few remained to tell the tale. The Reapers set up a puppet government and it became a dictatorship. They burned all past records of the Trees and their knowledge. They also cut off the entrance to "The Underground". "The Underground" was a shrine the Runners built in memory of the Trees. So then A young boy who was born into a family of runners, finds out his grandpa is still alive. His parents are deceased, they were casualties of the Great War. He finds out his grandpa was a spy for the Runners, and holds knowledge about the Reapers. So The main character(doesn't have a name yet) sets out to find his grandpa. I'm even thinking of putting a little joke up saying BOC...Don't Fear the Reaper(s)! :D

I know it's kinda copying the MX comic but I felt so inspired by it.

The songs i wrote for this were:

Echoes

Running In The Dark

Life on the Front line

Give me liberty or give me death

Rising

End Rant! So it's silly but it's fun. I challenge you to do this also :P If you read that thank you LOL.

Uhh I'm working on it. But I have some ideas I'm already working on. Here's what I have so far.

The city of (I don't have a name for the city yet) Was founded by the "Trees". They are the once great founders. They created a peaceful utopia until the "Reapers" came in, and used a coup de etat to overthrow the Trees. They believed the world was weakening itself. They waged a war against the trees. Most of the Trees followers, known as "Runners" were killed in the "Great war of Freedom". Only a few remained to tell the tale. The Reapers set up a puppet government and it became a dictatorship. They burned all past records of the Trees and their knowledge. They also cut off the entrance to "The Underground". "The Underground" was a shrine the Runners built in memory of the Trees. So then A young boy who was born into a family of runners, finds out his grandpa is still alive. His parents are deceased, they were casualties of the Great War. He finds out his grandpa was a spy for the Runners, and holds knowledge about the Reapers. So The main character(doesn't have a name yet) sets out to find his grandpa.

I know it's kinda copying the MX comic but I felt so inspired by it.

The songs i wrote for this were:

Echoes

Running In The Dark

Life on the Front line

Give me liberty or give me death

Rising

End Rant! So it's silly but it's fun. I challenge you to do this also :P If you read that thank you LOL.

That's not silly at all. It's amazing! I love authors like Orwell and Huxley, and albums like 'Mr. Roboto' by Styx (Similar to the MX story, but fighting against music cencorship).

I once started writing a short play along similar lines, and partly inspired by C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy. I had some music half-done to go with it, but I thought it was silly, so gave it up. Maybe it's time to revisit it? Challenge accepted!:D

Awesome! I'll bet you could write a kick ass story! I'm working on a background for the story. Then will revisit the songs lyrics to edit. I just need a name for the city, and a full name for the main character. But I can't think of anything... hmmm

I'm literally google searching, "Full name generator" LOL.

I've decided Jason Mraz is a tool. I went from being "meh" on him to thinking he's a douche. And it's only because I caught a Storytellers special with him, where he says he went to see Coldplay "when they were good." Jealous, much, Jason?

He is a tool and doesn't give a crap about his fans. I was a fan of his for 7 years up until recently after I tried to meet him after a small show he did in Napa and he totally dissed me. I've rather spend my time and money on someone who truly appreciates their fans, because without them, you wouldn't be where you are today. One of the many things that I love about Coldplay is that they are so appreciative of their fans and actually take the time to meet them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!!!!!

Oh my god! Green eyes!! :dazzled:

It's like Green Eyes + Wedding Bells meets an acoustic version. "Anybody who deny's you, must be out of their fucking miiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnddddd!!!" Haha :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAeORzMvUoI]Coldplay Live Green Eyes @ Boston TD Garden (31/07/2012) - YouTube[/ame]