✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

F*ck U2. I'm addicted to Coldplay. Seeing them live once is all it took....

Yeah... But did you see U2 on their 360 tour? (though I do think the Coldplay concert was a lot better...) but if you meant literally f*cking them, I call The Edge........ :whistle: :lol:

Yeah... But did you see U2 on their 360 tour? (though I do think the Coldplay concert was a lot better...) but if you meant literally f*cking them, I call The Edge........ :whistle: :lol:

6 times. I am a huge fan. I think I am just more angry at the reaction I am getting from fellow fans. I still love the band. I'm just over the U2 snobs. Supposed friends who can't be happy for me because I am excited about another band.

I had a Bono moment too where he talked to me from the stage. :wink3:

ummm I'm kinda in love with this interview right now :wink3:

I think I'll ALWAYS remember this interview, especially the part about the making of an album:

Chris: Making an album...is like getting an erection, it's hard but...

*awkward giggles from the band*

Jonathan Ross: Is everything alright at home, Chris ?

HMPFFBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :lol::laugh3::laugh3:

6 times. I am a huge fan. I think I am just more angry at the reaction I am getting from fellow fans. I still love the band. I'm just over the U2 snobs. Supposed friends who can't be happy for me because I am excited about another band.

I feel ya bro :) and WOW! :o What did he say?

I think I'll ALWAYS remember this interview, especially the part about the making of an album:

Bahahahaha epic :laugh3: :wink3:

F*ck U2. I'm addicted to Coldplay. Seeing them live once is all it took....

Edited. I love U2. Fuck snobby U2 fans!

This FTW :thumbsup:

They can all go fuck themselves!!

Bono moment you say?? :wink3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

People think i'm crazy because coldplay mean so much to me. They can't understand or believe that they are a part of my life. When i tell them that i don't know how my life would be without them, they look at me like i'm a weird. They don't get it, they've never liked a band like coldplay and that's why they don't understand. They think coldplay is just some band, they are not, they are much more than that

Hope one day they can understand, but until then i'll just have to be used to non-coldplayers thinking i'm crazy and weird :P

People think i'm crazy because coldplay mean so much to me. They can't understand or believe that they are a part of my life. When i tell them that i don't know how my life would be without them, they look at me like i'm a weird. They don't get it, they've never liked a band like coldplay and that's why they don't understand. They think coldplay is just some band, they are not, they are much more than that

Hope one day they can understand, but until then i'll just have to be used to non-coldplayers thinking i'm crazy and weird :P

At least you have people on here who feel the same way, or don't think you're crazy if you do.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZORJRMM1XM]Coldplay - Fix You from sound relief 2009 Chris Martin crowd run - YouTube[/ame]

This comment is so funny hahaha! Chris would say this!

Chris Martin at 2.53: "should i do it? should i do it? alright f*** it, IMMA DO IT!!!"

^ Other funny comments:

"Makes me feel sad...if i would run like that, nobody would chase me...except maybe the police for being drunk in public..." (36 likes)

"The moment he jumped into the crowd, those security guards knew it was just a matter of time before getting fired"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: