✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a dream once where I went to a weird zoo with Coldplay while they were in their viva outfits. We walked past a few enclosures, including a gorilla one. The final enclosure was for a mountain lion, but the odd part was... It wasn't even enclosed. The mountain lion even jumped across our path at one point. The dumb part was when Guy decided to climb into the "enclosure" to get a closer look at the animal. He stood in the back just waiting for it. We didn't even tell him to get out of there. Lol The zookeeper went in to access a weird door in the back near Guy. The animal sprinted and mauled the zookeepers hand, then proceeded to attack Guy and somehow he twisted his ankle (at least he looked like he did). I end up at a seemingly empty hospital. I see Guy sitting on an elevated platform with a doctor examining him (he looked PERFECTLY fine though) but apparently his elbow was broken in 3 places according to the super tall doctor. "Dumbass" I thought.

I've had other dreams with them, most of which Guy seems to be the weirdo.

• Like 6

I had a dream once where I went to a weird zoo with Coldplay while they were in their viva outfits. We walked past a few enclosures, including a gorilla one. The final enclosure was for a mountain lion, but the odd part was... It wasn't even enclosed. The mountain lion even jumped across our path at one point. The dumb part was when Guy decided to climb into the "enclosure" to get a closer look at the animal. He stood in the back just waiting for it. We didn't even tell him to get out of there. Lol The zookeeper went in to access a weird door in the back near Guy. The animal sprinted and mauled the zookeepers hand, then proceeded to attack Guy and somehow he twisted his ankle (at least he looked like he did). I end up at a seemingly empty hospital. I see Guy sitting on an elevated platform with a doctor examining him (he looked PERFECTLY fine though) but apparently his elbow was broken in 3 places according to the super tall doctor. "Dumbass" I thought.

I've had other dreams with them, most of which Guy seems to be the weirdo.

Amazing :awesome:

well at least the Coldplayers are nice to you, most of the time I dream about the band they're super pissed at me for no reason :dozey:

well at least the Coldplayers are nice to you, most of the time I dream about the band they're super pissed at me for no reason :dozey:

If you ever spot a blondish guy with wavy hair + beard and green eyes in one of your Coldplay dreams, it will most likely be me! And I won't be pissed ! Ill give you a big fellow Coldplayer :hug:haha :)

Amazing :awesome:

It's all psychological. Was there anything that happened in your past that you think might have put a negative image of them in your head?

If you ever spot a blondish guy with wavy hair + beard and green eyes in one of your Coldplay dreams, it will most likely be me! And I won't be pissed ! Ill give you a big fellow Coldplayer :hug:haha :)

Awww I'll look out for you haha! :cheesy:

It's all psychological. Was there anything that happened in your past that you think might have put a negative image of them in your head?

Well I might have theoretically read pervy fanfics about them and might possibly also have contributed a few IS THAT BAD? :sad2:

Well I might have theoretically read pervy fanfics about them and might possibly also have contributed a few IS THAT BAD? :sad2:

Nah I do that too... Theoretically :3

Maybe you're having an internal subconscious conflict with yourself that seems to be showing through the things you love the most.

Or I'm just psychoanalyzing like always HA

Nah I do that too... Theoretically :3

Maybe you're having an internal subconscious conflict with yourself that seems to be showing through the things you love the most.

Or I'm just psychoanalyzing like always HA

Well gOSH DIDDLY DARN that sounds complicated! :dizzy:

What a horrible nightmare!

tell me about it! made me realize that if ever a member left coldplay, guy is a good guess. along with chris and will. but hopefully, then mean it when they say they don't want to split up.

hahaa! so many guy dreams! and as luck would have it, i woke up in a panic today because i dreamt of me waking up in a panic to find the news that guy has left coldplay!

This has to be one of the darkest nightmares for a Coldplayer.

• Like 3

A big dick?? did i miss that mention? lool

Apparently David Bowie had called Chris "sticky Martinez" once... Which according to urban dictionary means a man who is so well endowed that he needs two hands to hold *ahem* the hardest part.

I don't have the exact interview where he mentions this... But apparently he didn't even know what that meant lololol

• Like 3

Apparently David Bowie had called Chris "sticky Martinez" once... Which according to urban dictionary means a man who is so well endowed that he needs two hands to hold *ahem* the hardest part.

I don't have the exact interview where he mentions this... But apparently he didn't even know what that meant lololol

It's an affliction that affects a lot of us! :-0

• Like 1

this is supposedly from the cbs interview. good thing they cut it out. otherwise chris would have said this on national (US) tv, without even knowing what he said. lol

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Im just in the right mood to pop in Ghost Stories Blu-ray. Look forward to it as always :)

Funny thing, I was singing Magic when I read your post :P