✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Just found out Coldplay have an official twitter spanish account....ooooook. Guess they all, and not just Chris, moved to SoCali then :laugh3::laugh4:

lol isn't it great? I can communicate with them using my mother tongue. Anchorman answered me in the Spanish account!!!

Its neither great nor bad imo. Its certainly curious.

As I'm a Spanish speaker I find it awesome! In fact when Coldplay announced it there were rumors it was done to announce the tour in Latin America and probably they'll keep in contact with all the latin fans during their tour in this side of the globe.

• Like 1

As I'm a Spanish speaker I find it awesome! In fact when Coldplay announced it there were rumors it was done to announce the tour in Latin America and probably they'll keep in contact with all the latin fans during their tour in this side of the globe.

I can only presume they have a huge amount of latin american fans, who perhaps expressed a strong wish for a spanish account! :) And as for finding it awesome I guess its subjective. If they opened a danish twitter account tomorrow I would not really care as I understand their english twitter account just fine :)

• Like 1

Come on it's Coldplay day!!! #PoorColdplay #NotFair

All this affair is just unsavoury...I cant wait for it to be done with so the media stops talking about Coldplay.

I naively thought that it´d be a very nice platform for them to put up an amazing show, do something unique in their career and at the same time perfectly introducing all americans to their brand new single with Beyonce as a guest. But I live in an upside down world where they´ve only mostly got very bad publicity because of this (and without doing anything to deserve it) and where they will be the backing band that helps introducing Beyonce new single to the world...

Press Conference was so wrong, was it Beyonce or Chris Martin they got to interview? bad journalists, americanism to its maximum, think they are masters of the world

sorry to sound anti america( and i am not most of the time) but that's the national pride that is too big for usa there

Press Conference was so wrong, was it Beyonce or Chris Martin they got to interview? bad journalists, americanism to its maximum, think they are masters of the world

sorry to sound anti america( and i am not most of the time) but that's the national pride that is too big for usa there

I don't think it has anything to do with national pride, more Beyoncé pride. lol The media caters to the mainstream and the mainstream in the USA (at least if we judge by twitter and other responses) idolises Beyonce and thinks Coldplay is boring.

Regardless of the Beyonce issue, the press conference must have been the most stupid press conference of all time. And I mean the questions askes, not the answers by Coldplay ! These "journalists" asked so stupid questions (will Apple and Moses watch ? Did you phone Queen B ?) that I doubted their sanity sometimes

Regardless of the Beyonce issue, the press conference must have been the most stupid press conference of all time. And I mean the questions askes, not the answers by Coldplay ! These "journalists" asked so stupid questions (will Apple and Moses watch ? Did you phone Queen B ?) that I doubted their sanity sometimes

Like it not, a lot of people buy gossip magazines and love gossip. They like to hear about the "behind the scenes" of artists private lives, they are less interested in knowing the technicalities about how a 12-minute-show has to be put up in like 5 minutes. These journalists were mostly the mainstream TV and newspapers channels, not music dedicated, so clearly they catered to their crowd...asked the questions people wanted to hear the answer to. Its really no more complicated than market mechanism Im afraid.

Like it not, a lot of people buy gossip magazines and love gossip. They like to hear about the "behind the scenes" of artists private lives, they are less interested in knowing the technicalities about how a 12-minute-show has to be put up in like 5 minutes. These journalists were mostly the mainstream TV and newspapers channels, not music dedicated, so clearly they catered to their crowd...asked the questions people wanted to hear the answer to. Its really no more complicated than market mechanism Im afraid.

I know, and that's really deplorable. Not every personal question has to be silly, though. For example, it would be more interesting to hear what the boys' personal thoughts on standing on that stage are rather than a lame question (with an obvious answer) like "Are Apple and Moses gonna watch it ?"

All this affair is just unsavoury...I cant wait for it to be done with so the media stops talking about Coldplay.

I naively thought that it´d be a very nice platform for them to put up an amazing show, do something unique in their career and at the same time perfectly introducing all americans to their brand new single with Beyonce as a guest. But I live in an upside down world where they´ve only mostly got very bad publicity because of this (and without doing anything to deserve it) and where they will be the backing band that helps introducing Beyonce new single to the world...

It would serve them just right imo.

You want to join up with these mainstream mass "phenomena" (meh)? That's what you get.

I know, and that's really deplorable. Not every personal question has to be silly, though. For example, it would be more interesting to hear what the boys' personal thoughts on standing on that stage are rather than a lame question (with an obvious answer) like "Are Apple and Moses gonna watch it ?"

Few things sell more on gossip magazines than pictures of artists private romantic lives and as an extension of that their family life, i.e. kids. Its what it is....until people start reading something else *LOL* Im not interested in gossip and don't buy any gossip magazine but I also don't click on any "gossipy" news on online sites. That click is an endorsement.

If the majority likes to hear that stuff, news people need to report it in order to stay in business. I don't blame them.

I don't think it has anything to do with national pride, more Beyoncé pride. lol The media caters to the mainstream and the mainstream in the USA (at least if we judge by twitter and other responses) idolises Beyonce and thinks Coldplay is boring.

Oh the truth in this statement. Nobody that mentions them (unless they're on a show) seems to speak about the band in a good positive light. They have every right to their opinion, but because of everything that's happened in the past there is a stigma attached to favoring them that bothers the hell out of me. Run around screaming you love them and people would disapprove, shake their head, tease you and etc. Run around screaming you hate them (or if you just say "I like their old music only") and people would often agree. (This isn't always the case, but there seems to be a trend).

If you like Justin Bieber, One Direction and Coldplay run around and scream it to the heavens!