✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
Hold on, I thought I remembered something about Chris Martin losing his voice on stage and becoming sick or something. Does someone know of that occurence or am I just going crazy? :P

I remember posting the same question on this exact thread a few months ago :D

Chris got sick and lost his voice in the middle of a show and a fan got on the stage and sang some songs. She even got something (can't remember what) signed by the band, where they thanked her and all. There was even a tabloid headline "Have a cold, can't play". I can't find it, though. But no, you aren't going crazy ;)

I remember posting the same question on this exact thread a few months ago :D

Chris got sick and lost his voice in the middle of a show and a fan got on the stage and sang some songs. She even got something (can't remember what) signed by the band, where they thanked her and all. There was even a tabloid headline "Have a cold, can't play". I can't find it, though. But no, you aren't going crazy ;)

I knew it.... that's such a nice thing for the girl to do :)

• Like 1

Check this out! I like this EverYglow

That is actually better then the actual song itself, surprisingly. It'd work well at the end of a song if slowed and shortened. Not sure if it has the right feel to be on this album but hopefully Coldplay can get this imaginitive in the future. Take one of their tracks, reverse it and tweak a little. Would make for a great song, potentially better than the original, as this proved.

Yesterday I heard Fix You in the background sound in a mall when I leaving the place. I walked slowly to hear the epic final of the song :)

Oh I hate it when you want to finish a song, but you're getting close to getting somewhere where you can't hear it or have to stop it. I have driven around my neighborhood just waiting for a song to be over before I drive up to my house haha.

• Like 3

i heard the hardest part (!!!!) at HEB today.. couldn't believe my ears. can't think of one public place i've heard that song played before.

I once heard The Hardest Part in a local supermarket...I was very surprised and posted it here in this thread at the time :D

• Like 1

That's a b-side of a song that was given away being played in public. You got to witness something that almost never happens my friend :)

That was a magical moment! And I'm not the luckiest person on Earth but somehow I have had a few moments like this that I treasure!

• Like 1

http://www.spiegel.de/karriere/#ref=ressortblock

So I was just looking at this German news outlet (see above) and what do I see ? A random photo of Chris Martin coming with an article on what buzzwords prospective job applicants use to describe their qualities on Linkedin...

WTF ?

Just went to there, saw the same thing when I scrolled down a little ways... weird. When I clicked on it there were people on top of a mountain and there were lots of people and a helicopter or something like that. (The scenery is very nice in that picture though... could just imagine me playing U.F.O up there:D)

• Like 1

I went shopping witth my mom 2 times on two different days and everytime we entered a shop Coldplay was playing (Magic/Every Teardrop). Same thing with my dad when I went into a shop with him 2 days ago, Paradise started playing LMAO.

• Like 2