✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It was a battle to get into the Ticketmaster queue before tickets sold out.

Ticketmaster.UK was much easier than Ticketmaster.NL, that really was a disaster.

I don't know how that is going to be in the US but I hope you will get in smoothly and buy the tickets you want.

A presale is probably not so stressful than a normal sale.

It was a battle to get into the Ticketmaster queue before tickets sold out.

Ticketmaster.UK was much easier than Ticketmaster.NL, that really was a disaster.

I don't know how that is going to be in the US but I hope you will get in smoothly and buy the tickets you want.

A presale is probably not so stressful than a normal sale.

Wow yeah that sounds like they sold out fast. Matter of fact now I seem to recall I managed to get the golden circle ticket before because they put more tickets on sale a few months after the original beginning of the sale. But yeah hopefully the pre-sale will mean fewer people queueing...

Just listened to A Rush Of Blood To The Head album and X&Y album (live performances also), when I listened to it my feelings from the awesome ©Oldplay came back. ''I just miss the old songs so horribly much. Why no songs like Don't Panic/Everything's Not Lost/Shiver/Thing's I Don't Understand/Speed Of Sound/Square One/Swallowed In The Sea etc...... anymore ? :sad:'' It almost made me emotional while listening the songs.. :/

But now, they really have to do everything perfectly. It just makes me sad that they live use so much recorded backing tracks, for example: End of A Head Full Of Dreams track when J uses his slide on guitar:live. when you hear Chris's beautiful piano riff: not live. These are just things that really disappoint me in them.:disappointed:

Just a note to the mods after the recent spam threads.....I have been using the 'report' feature to report them, but if that causes some annoying notification on your end, just let me know and I will stop reporting them. I assume you all can see the spam threads without someone alerting you haha :)

Just a note to the mods after the recent spam threads.....I have been using the 'report' feature to report them, but if that causes some annoying notification on your end, just let me know and I will stop reporting them. I assume you all can see the spam threads without someone alerting you haha :)

no no, please keep that up :) it is a big help to us and can catch ones that we might miss. thanks!

If I see one of those I always try to report them. I'm allergic for those nasty things. :)

I actually thought he looked like me expression-wise LOOL Very serene and just up in a cloud :) I liked it :D

:)

I hate buying Coldplay concert tickets....its freaking like this all day .:computer:

:D

I'm sorry for your ticket shenanigans, but reading those 2 posts straight after each other is so funny.

• Like 1

:)

:D

I'm sorry for your ticket shenanigans, but reading those 2 posts straight after each other is so funny.

LOOOL Well Im looking "drunk and high" again now haha I just cant believe the tickets I got...the view looks just perfect! Im waiting for someone to pinch me. I honestly don't believe it yet

LOOOL Well Im looking "drunk and high" again now haha I just cant believe the tickets I got...the view looks just perfect! Im waiting for someone to pinch me. I honestly don't believe it yet

I'll pinch you virtually then :)

I'll pinch you virtually then :)

Thank you I appreciate it! haha I just honestly thought I´d never get any , after half an hour straight of zero nada. And then these pop up and I buy them...and suddenly I find out they are great! I mean talking of a great surprise! :D

Thank you I appreciate it! haha I just honestly thought I´d never get any , after half an hour straight of zero nada. And then these pop up and I buy them...and suddenly I find out they are great! I mean talking of a great surprise! :D

The ticket gods were with you :)

• Like 1

LOOL Apparently! Totally unexpected. Did you buy some for the North American show?

No. I'm staying in Europe. Got tickets for Wembley and Amsterdam.

I'm still hoping for a second European tour leg.

The concert dates in June were really difficult to combine with my planning at work. :(

No. I'm staying in Europe. Got tickets for Wembley and Amsterdam.

I'm still hoping for a second European tour leg.

The concert dates in June were really difficult to combine with my planning at work. :(

Wembley Ive been too..Its awesome! Congrats :D

MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM!

So, I had the best, weirdest, craziest dream ever. It was about a new Coldplay music video. And the funny part is: I was in the music video. Not like an actor, but sort of like a cameraman.

The MV started with Chris playing drums (yes, Chris). Then, a person appeared, and while the body would remain the same, the face would change between the four members of the band (I'm not sure if you see what I mean). Anyway, it looked creepy but really interesting. The room where the MV was shot was big, white and with explosions of color on some walls. Let me just point out a major issue with this dream: the song of which they were filming the MV was Hip-Hop. This is what I remember from the MV.

After the video was shot, I started chatting with Guy and Chris. This is where the weird part begins. At some point, I gave Guy a pair of Batman-themed underpants and what seemed like a raincoat. Yes, you read that correctly. Then, I continued chatting with Chris. Suddenly, Jonny popped up in the air. He had a baloon tied to his ankles and he was floating upside down. Chris kept saying to him "Be careful!", but he floated into one of the walls anyway. Will was just wandering around and not doing much (it was kinda sad seeing him like that tbh).

So, this was my dream (or what I remember from it).

Best part: Coldplay (duh!).

Weirdest part: Giving Guy Berryman Batman-themed underwear.

Craziest: Jonny floating upside down.

Hahaha that is the random-est dream I've ever heard of :D

• Like 1

Ooh ooh! I remember having a CP dream once!

So I was at a small CP concert and chris was in front of me (btw this was like a month before AHFOD) and he sang all these new songs. I don't recall the transition, but suddenly I was looking at Itunes and the albums cover was kinda like this:[ATTACH=full]3776[/ATTACH]

but with more lime green.

• Like 1

I recently had a dream in which Chris Martin (!) and Lionel Richie (?) came to the company I work for and gave music lessons to all the employees. Unfortunately, I ended up in Lionel Richie's class. :laugh4:

Hilarious! Loool I wonder why your own subconscious put you in the least desirable class. Better have a talk with it! Lol