✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

what the hell?! :laugh3: Is this a reference to a video or interview I missed where Guy talks about sneezing, or is it just something random you came up with?

No, it was in that one interview of them in that big house. It was Guy and Will. They asked if they had pets, and Guy said all animals make him sneeze.

No, it was in that one interview of them in that big house. It was Gug and Will. They asked if they had pets, and Guy said all animals make him sneeze.

Ooooh okay! I'm on vacation right now and have been away from the Coldplay world for almost a week now and it feels I've missed 4083429 news already :freak: Care to share the interview link?

MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM!

So, I had the best, weirdest, craziest dream ever. It was about a new Coldplay music video. And the funny part is: I was in the music video. Not like an actor, but sort of like a cameraman.

The MV started with Chris playing drums (yes, Chris). Then, a person appeared, and while the body would remain the same, the face would change between the four members of the band (I'm not sure if you see what I mean). Anyway, it looked creepy but really interesting. The room where the MV was shot was big, white and with explosions of color on some walls. Let me just point out a major issue with this dream: the song of which they were filming the MV was Hip-Hop. This is what I remember from the MV.

After the video was shot, I started chatting with Guy and Chris. This is where the weird part begins. At some point, I gave Guy a pair of Batman-themed underpants and what seemed like a raincoat. Yes, you read that correctly. Then, I continued chatting with Chris. Suddenly, Jonny popped up in the air. He had a baloon tied to his ankles and he was floating upside down. Chris kept saying to him "Be careful!", but he floated into one of the walls anyway. Will was just wandering around and not doing much (it was kinda sad seeing him like that tbh).

So, this was my dream (or what I remember from it).

Best part: Coldplay (duh!).

Weirdest part: Giving Guy Berryman Batman-themed cheap underwear.

Craziest: Jonny floating upside down.

Nice,I am unable to bear the excitement.

9 pm and I have to go back to work to get something done...my only hope is that my workplace will be deserted as usual during this hour, so that I can blast X&Y and sing along to it !

Just returned home. Workplace WAS deserted and I could blast X&Y ! :D

• Like 3

9 pm and I have to go back to work to get something done...my only hope is that my workplace will be deserted as usual during this hour, so that I can blast X&Y and sing along to it !
you are having a pre-listening-party then. :)
  • Like 3

Talking about dreams I dreamed today that I was participating in a contest to dance with a famous person. One of them was the one and only Chris Martin. Unfortunately, I lost that contest and I can't remember what happened at the end :(

• Like 2

I also had a Coldplay dream recently, but it was not a good one....I had watched something about 9/11 before ging to bed and then I dreamt that me and some other people were trying to convince Coldplay to perform in our city, and we went from one tall building to the next and I was really scared....and in the end, Coldplay never showed up :-/

• Like 1

I also had a Coldplay dream recently, but it was not a good one....I had watched something about 9/11 before ging to bed and then I dreamt that me and some other people were trying to convince Coldplay to perform in our city, and we went from one tall building to the next and I was really scared....and in the end, Coldplay never showed up :-/

Funnily enough I've actually only had 1 Coldplay dream in my life so far. I don't remember everything but the whole band didn't show in front of me. just Will with a few others, and I think they played something, can't remember:P

And that is really really sad:(

Just listening to the Shiver EP on CD....For You and Careful Where You Stand next to each other is just one long moment of warmth and bliss :heart:

You know what I find funny? There isn't one "bad" song from the Parachutes era IMO. For You is my least favorite, however I still find it so nice and warm.:D

AHFOD North American tour tickets have been announced and I still am perched like this :computer::computer:.

Let it go I tell myself...make yourself some food, the pre-sale doesn't start until tomorrow...geeees Coldplay makes us crazy :omgomg::smartass2:

• Like 2

AHFOD North American tour tickets have been announced and I still am perched like this

Ohoh, this brings back memories. 2 months ago there was the excitement for the European ticket sale. Still recovering from the Ticketmaster struggle. :D

I wish you all good luck tomorrow for the presale and hopefully you will all get the tickets you're wishing for. :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Of course ! We must all get the best tickets. Anything else would go against divine universal order haha

I did not go through any excitement for the European ticket sale, because it was back in 2012 for me and I just bought a golden circle ticket. That was easy enough, but if you go for specific seats it can be freakishly stressful! :computer::omgomg::fingersx: