✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Does anybody know if Up With The Birds has ever been played live? I can't find any video...

Apparently not. Don't see why they wouldn't play the greatest song they've made and probably the greatest song ever made honestly.

I'm definitely in love with this song

OK, let's be honest. It's not one of my favourites but It's just, whatever they do, it turns into gold (if you know what I mean) cause It's Coldplay!!

From their "best" song all way to their "worst" song, it's still magic.

• Like 2

OK, let's be honest. It's not one of my favourites but It's just, whatever they do, it turns into gold (if you know what I mean) cause It's Coldplay!!

From their "best" song all way to their "worst" song, it's still magic.

I know what you mean, even their "worst" songs are great.

The first time that I listened Midnight I thought "What the hell is this" but now it's like a drug, I need to listen it at least 2 o 3 times everyday

• Like 1

*GASP*

I feel happy for Oldplayers, getting alot of old songs in the new tour:) Less than newer songs, but still alot more than expected hehe.

Haha I'm not particularly an 'Oldplayer' but I would just love it if they play some more songs than just their hits and recent songs (and it's pretty rare if they play a song they haven't played for 10 years or so ;) ).