✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a weird dream tonight in which Chris visited the village I came from. There were so many people everywhere...but when I got to talk to him for a minute, I suddenly did not know what to say and just managed to talk garbage instead of what I had prepared to say ! :D

• Like 1

I had a weird dream tonight in which Chris visited the village I came from. There were so many people everywhere...but when I got to talk to him for a minute, I suddenly did not know what to say and just managed to talk garbage instead of what I had prepared to say ! :D

Ha! I honestly don't know what I would say to him in real life. What was on your mind to tell him?

Ha! I honestly don't know what I would say to him in real life. What was on your mind to tell him?

That depends !

If I had 10 seconds with Chris:

Can you please sign my X&Y ?

If I had 30 seconds with Chris:

Can you please sign my X&Y ? My fav song is I ran away, can you please play it live on stage ?

If I had 10 minutes with Chris:

Can you sign my X&Y and play I Ran Away live ? Do you know what Coldplay fans mean when they use the term Oldplay ?

:P

• Like 4

That depends !

If I had 10 seconds with Chris:

Can you please sign my X&Y ?

If I had 30 seconds with Chris:

Can you please sign my X&Y ? My fav song is I ran away, can you please play it live on stage ?

If I had 10 minutes with Chris:

Can you sign my X&Y and play I Ran Away live ? Do you know what Coldplay fans mean when they use the term Oldplay ?

:P

If I had ten minutes with Chris I'd bring chocolate cake, a laptop, and some cury wurlys and watch stupid cat videos with him, while talking about random crap like what his favourite flowers are :awesome:

• Like 6

I litterally have no idea, I don't know if i'd manage to say a single word when I met him :D

Probably i'd tell him that they made my life so much better or something like that. If i had more time i'd ask him things about some of my favorite songs and why they gave Gravity away to Embrace.

I litterally have no idea, I don't know if i'd manage to say a single word when I met him :D

Probably i'd tell him that they made my life so much better or something like that. If i had more time i'd ask him things about some of my favorite songs and why they gave Gravity away to Embrace.

Oh, you just reminded me. I really love the song "Clocks" and I've always wondered what the line "You are" means. So I'd probably ask him that. Honestly though, I would just like to sit down and talk about anything and everything.

• Like 3

I have a question that is already answered by Will and Guy (thanks to Batman):

Being older, wiser and having a lot of knowledge and experience: if you've got the chance to rewrite 1 song, which one would it be and how would it sound?

So my aim is to get an answer from Chris as well. :pleased:

• Like 1

Well I like Chris, but I will really maybe feel more comfortable with Will or Jonny. I love Coldplay's music but what I really admire of the band is the mixture of instruments in their songs, more than his lyrics I can say is 60% vs 40%.

So I will talk about with them about how they mix sounds, how they know what to put or not or how they know when a song is ready, etc.

Of course I will say to Will that I love his passion in every show and to Jonny "In your eyes, I drifted away" LOL

• Like 1

Probably i'd tell him that they made my life so much better or something like that.

I ended up saying something like that in my dream. I said it stupidly though like "Your songs are really, aaah, comforting, and.....encouraging songs are encouraging" for which I hated myself :D

Then he smiled at me from above cause he was so tall (the latter a true memory from the NYC concert !)

I just realized that all this time I had been singing the lyrics to "I Ran Away" wrong.I got wrong the part where it said "I have your love on call

And my belly is so full ",but I saw it at coldplay.com so it must be true. What do they mean by that? I think I liked the lyrics that I was hearing better xD

I just realized that all this time I had been singing the lyrics to "I Ran Away" wrong.I got wrong the part where it said "I have your love on call

And my belly is so full ",but I saw it at coldplay.com so it must be true. What do they mean by that? I think I liked the lyrics that I was hearing better xD

Me too :D

I actually always sing And yet my day was so full ;)

(Wanna come sing with us ?)

Me too :D

I actually always sing And yet my day was so full ;)

(Wanna come sing with us ?)

Haha,same!! xD

I've seen your thread and I've been reading it but I still haven't posted there because I haven't decided if I can do this. I am a really shy person and the thought of singing and people hearing me is scary for me :blush: If I do find the courage to do it I'll definitely not sing the "my belly is so full" part because I haven't got used to it yet :laugh4:

• Like 1

i was going through something nasty tonight, but then seeing a 15s clip of chris being very kind to a random fan can make you calm down. now time to go listen to some coldplay b-sides in the dark.

• Like 3