✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Chris said a song called Voodoo was scrapped by the band in a recent interview, he said they liked it but couldn't get away with releasing it. I hope we get to listen to a catalogue of unreleased songs one day.

• Like 2

Chris said a song called Voodoo was scrapped by the band in a recent interview, he said they liked it but couldn't get away with releasing it. I hope we get to listen to a catalogue of unreleased songs one day.

Yes! I hope so much all the b-sides will leak one day cause I really want to hear them, no matter if they consider them good or not!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Cool ! Can you remember some details ?

Yes,only a few but at least it's something xD Coldplay were being interviewed by a radio station although for some reason only Jonny was wired and had a microphone infront of him and he was sitting on a chair,the other guys were sitting on a couch next to him.So they answered some questions but the radio host kept calling them "Zoldplay" and the guys started laughing and Chris said "Yep,that's what they call us,Zoldplay".The interviewer didn't really get it,he didn't even know he said their name wrong :P And then they were about to say a really cool story of something that happened on them on tour and I woke up. Sadly I hadn't showed up in the dream yet,I didn't even get to meet them in my sleep! :(

Nothing great I know(which surprised me,because I usually see weird dreams and this one was normal),but at least I saw them in a dream.Hopefully next time I will see more details and hopefully the dream will be more creative! :P

EDIT: I think it was my first dream in english too! :)

• Like 6

Today in too much time I had a dream with my fav band. It was a meet and greet with them, but I only remember that I talked with Jonny and Phil, no Will, Guy or Chris.

I said to Jonny in spanish but slowly that was a pleasure to met him and for me he was THE best guitarist of the world and he gave me a beautiful grin omg, a hug and said that I was so sweet, seconds later, my sister was taking a picture of us. After that, I only remember I said to Phil (who was with a lot of fans) that I was very grateful for everything he does, and he said I know all our fans or something like that and also said thank you. I do not remember anything more, but the time I shared with J was so real and beautiful....

Norys

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Today I heard

- Ink

- ETIAW

- Everglow

and

- Up&Up (for the first time!)

on the same radio station [emoji7]

Guest diogo_sg
Cool, which is the radio station?

Norys

I'm not sure, to be honest. It was either RFM or Radio Comercial (they're both portuguese) [emoji4]

Today was a day full of random Coldplay coincidents:

- Just came to my phone to check Coldplaying and it was 1.36 am.

- Saw two episodes of a detective series, in the first one character said "you gotta be careful where you stand" and in the second someone said "now wer're back to square one"

- walked through a mall and checked out a new shop promoting cars. Sat in one of the cars for fun and what was installed to show off the car stereo ? A Coldplay playlist !!!

• Like 6

Today was a day full of random Coldplay coincidents:

- Just came to my phone to check Coldplaying and it was 1.36 am.

- Saw two episodes of a detective series, in the first one character said "you gotta be careful where you stand" and in the second someone said "now wer're back to square one"

- walked through a mall and checked out a new shop promoting cars. Sat in one of the cars for fun and what was installed to show off the car stereo ? A Coldplay playlist !!!

I think that means something awesome will happen to you![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Was it a Tesla dealership?! They tend to locate in malls...