✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Attention everybody !

We (The I Ran Away Project) are in the final stages of preparing our video message to the band, asking them to play I Ran Away live during the AHFOD Tour 2016.

The last part of the video will feature the usernames of all Coldplaying members who support the idea to ask for I Ran Away live.

I am including those that have already said they would sign a petition like that. If you want to include YOUR username in the message sent to the band, please message me or post your intention here !

The audio is already availble in this thread, the video will be available shortly:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/page-15

Hope I'm not too late, iranaway !

If you're still working on the vid, you can add my name there too ! Thanks:)

• Like 1

This performance of Yellow makes me feel a mixture of emotions. I can't believe it was almost 8 years ago, I remember coming home from school and watching it on TV. It was the first time I really got into the band; the Viva era really was Coldplay at their peak in my opinion.

• Like 4

This performance of Yellow makes me feel a mixture of emotions. I can't believe it was almost 8 years ago, I remember coming home from school and watching it on TV. It was the first time I really got into the band; the Viva era really was Coldplay at their peak in my opinion.

I agree that the viva era was their best, even the unreleased tracks from that time are perfection. I'm so sad I wasn't already a Coldplayer at that time:(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I agree that the viva era was their best, even the unreleased tracks from that time are perfection. I'm so sad I wasn't already a Coldplayer at that time:(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

I love every era, really, but I have a very hard feeling about X&Y, because was the first album I was following every detail, singles etc. I was at high school and only to listen Speed of sound, it brings me amazing memories.

However my fav album is VLVODAAHF, but not my fav era, I think this era is a good one, even if the album is not a 10/10 but, I am enjoying them so much now, I really hope I can see them live the next year!

• Like 3

The Viva era was suberb. I was at that BBC show. The day I unexpectantly won the ticket for it (after losing out on the Brixton gig a couple of days before and bawling my eyes out) was already awesome - the day of the concert even more so. Best time of my life (not only because of Coldplay, but they added to it.) :heart:

• Like 4

The I Ran Away Project at Coldplaying has recorded the following music video to ask the band to play I Ran Away Live during the AHFOD Tour 2016:

If one of the mods at Coldplaying wants to feature the video on Coldplaying's Facebook or Twitter Feed... :)

[uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] @AMDB9 @Christa42 @Sparky @gai

loved the vid! I'm curious now, where is the city in the shots?

• Like 1

The I Ran Away Project at Coldplaying has recorded the following music video to ask the band to play I Ran Away Live during the AHFOD Tour 2016:

If one of the mods at Coldplaying wants to feature the video on Coldplaying's Facebook or Twitter Feed... :)

Wow... this video and cover are so brilliant, it made me so happy! :dazzled: Well done, you guys!!

• Like 3

It's a beautiful video! Well done, @I ran away and of course everyone who have helped organizing this project! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

family guy just hates chris! how many times have they taken shots at him now? haha! it could have been so awkward when seth mcfarlane was on graham norton with chris that one time!

• Like 2

family guy just hates chris! how many times have they taken shots at him now? haha! it could have been so awkward when seth mcfarlane was on graham norton with chris that one time!

Aww I liked the jokes until the "pretentious amd terrible" part... But to be fair, they take shots at literally everyone.

well I mean they did call their name APPLE, sooo

oZL0zZy.gif