✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Im thinking of editing X&Y for my next project. Any thoughts or suggestions guys??

Just make it sound good :)

I like what you did with Animals (adding the strong drums) and Clocks bridge (taking away some drums) so maybe something along these lines.

Attention everybody !

We (The I Ran Away Project) are in the final stages of preparing our video message to the band, asking them to play I Ran Away live during the AHFOD Tour 2016.

The last part of the video will feature the usernames of all Coldplaying members who support the idea to ask for I Ran Away live.

I am including those that have already said they would sign a petition like that. If you want to include YOUR username in the message sent to the band, please message me or post your intention here !

The audio is already availble in this thread, the video will be available shortly:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/page-15

• Like 1

If someone's going to mention something about plagiarism, let's just say things/ideas like that have been around for a long time and are not new.

:nod:

Most artists know that ideas have to come from somewhere

If someone's going to mention something about plagiarism, let's just say things/ideas like that have been around for a long time and are not new.

I don't think they're implying that it's plagiarism, just that some of the pictures might have inspired coldplay.

Anyway, I was really surprised and happy to see that people have picked up on the awesome Up&Up video already!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

I don't think they're implying that it's plagiarism, just that some of the pictures might have inspired coldplay.

Anyway, I was really surprised and happy to see that people have picked up on the awesome Up&Up video already!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Yeah it's really nice to see a music video with amazing creativity and a great message get attention:)

• Like 1

:nod:

Most artists know that ideas have to come from somewhere

yeh

Yes! I couldn't stand they bitching of culture appreciation of the Hymn For The Weekend video, so this is really a relief people aren't bitching (as much) about things :wacko:
  • Like 3

Last chance to sign your username underneath the I Ran Away Project Video, which will be sent out to the band very soon !

If you want to include YOUR username in the message sent to the band (asking them to play I Ran Away live during the AHFOD Tour), please message me or post your intention here !