✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I'm still really sad that I didn't get a Love Button when I went to see the band (It was my first time :heart:)... and sometimes I get a bit jealous when people show them, and then I feel bad for having feel that way and all goes to hell. The End.

Seriously though, I wanted that Love Button so badly :cry:

Wait, I thought they gave a love button to everyone? Hearing that kind of disappoints me cause I was looking forward to getting one as well [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Talking about huichol necklaces I found this contest to get Coldplay tickets in Mexico City where people recreated the album covers in a creative way. One of them was done with same material as the huichol necklaceshttp://www.sopitas.com/604497-boletos-coldplay-foro-sol/

these are my favourites:

Oscar-Eduardo-Rio-Campos-Camacho.jpg?w=800

Coldplay-EDUARDO-TOLEDO-PALOMARES.jpg?w=800

• Like 1

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I'm still really sad that I didn't get a Love Button when I went to see the band (It was my first time :heart:)... and sometimes I get a bit jealous when people show them, and then I feel bad for having feel that way and all goes to hell. The End.

That is sad to hear, but if I am not mistaken you can also buy these buttons online. How about that ? :)

Guest diogo_sg
Hi!

Sorry to hear [emoji53] Maybe you could try to order them online.

Sorry to hear [emoji53] Maybe you could try to order then online.

That is sad to hear, but if I am not mistaken you can also buy these buttons online. How about that ? :)

You're right guys, I didn't know there was a hole page dedicated to Love Buttons, it's lovely!! They come in packs, I could get 100 of them lol

It's not that expensive actually, even though I live in Argentina... Maybe I'll get a buch of them to wear and share!

I know they will not be from the actual concert but it doesn't matter, I will still remember it! Thanks guys! :smiley::pleased::heart:

Hi!

It almost happened to me, I was so excited to start running to the front row that I forgot it. but someone reminded me to get my xyloband and then I saw the box of LoVe buttons and I got it. Perhaps something similar happened to you, and don't forget the most important part, you saw Coldplay live! :)

It almost happened to me, I was so excited to start running to the front row that I forgot it. but someone reminded me to get my xyloband and then I saw the box of LoVe buttons and I got it. Perhaps something similar happened to you, and don't forget the most important part, you saw Coldplay live! :)

That's what I thought as well, I was in such a rush to get into the stadium I must have forgotten about the Love Buttons... I was given my xyloband but I didn't saw any boxes tho :huh:

And yesss! That's all that matters in the end, I saw them live and I will never forget it!

That's why I feel kinda, I dunno, bad when thinking about the stuff that I could've done or that didn't happen (such as, I missed taking a pic with Chris for about an hour 'cause I was too tired and went to the hostel, or that I didn't buy a wristband...)

Like I'm being inconsiderate or something

Aaaanyways, My mind wondered a bit there, sorry...

• Like 2

When I got home from work I found a card in my mailbox: missed a delivery from DHL.

Looked up the tracking code and it seems it was shipped in Manchester - UK.

Could be my ticket for Wembley or the Coldplay merchandise that I have ordered. :dance:

It would ease my mind if I get the ticket first. :)

• Like 3

Interrupting your regularly scheduled programming to remind you that in 2002 at the Grammy awards they won Best Alternative Music Album looking this hot :

FelD7gC.png

SNWwY4K.png

Thank you!

• Like 5

Interrupting your regularly scheduled programming to remind you that in 2002 at the Grammy awards they won Best Alternative Music Album looking this hot :

FelD7gC.png

SNWwY4K.png

Thank you!

Oh my gosh Guy's hair and face and Will's glasses :laugh3:

FelD7gC.png

SNWwY4K.png

Thank you!

OMG, are you sure these are the same people we know ?? :D

FelD7gC.png

SNWwY4K.png

Thank you!

But but but in these pics they look soooo different :D

Especially Guy, who looks like a stoned rockstar of the 70s or something :D

• Like 1

Just realized that in those pics the guys were around my current age. Feels weird, man.

I feel you. And then I think "Damn I wish I was this successful and rich at this age" but then again I force myself to not compare my life with others because it ain't healthy :no:

FelD7gC.png

SNWwY4K.png

Thank you!

So after all, is there a link, or video to watch the acceptance speech for this award?

I have been looking for it for a long time...

Just realized that in those pics the guys were around my current age. Feels weird, man.

Haha, I know right, doesn't it make you a little jealous?

I wish I was this successful and rich at this age

And good-looking, by the way :charming:

Did anyone record this?

[MEDIA=instagram]BFPGNHtndTk[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPGNHtndTk/

saw this:

[MEDIA=twitter]730158276697071617[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/730158276697071617

also, in a couple of hours:

[MEDIA=twitter]730158121583251456[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/1027KIISFM/status/730158121583251456

• Like 1