✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

• Administrators

So Today is my 1 year anniversary on Coldplaying! I never thought I would be owning the site lol. I also got my AHFOD print from albumartists.co.uk today and I also received a birthday card from Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny. Life could not be any better :)

• Like 13

So Today is my 1 year anniversary on Coldplaying! I never thought I would be owning the site lol. I also got my AHFOD print from albumartists.co.uk today and I also received a birthday card from Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny. Life could not be any better :)

Congrats and Happy Birthday![emoji322]

• Like 1

Congratulations! Well, "life has a beautiful crazy design" and we don't know what would happen in the future, enjoy your day!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

That's fantastic! Congratulations, stephen! Glad to know everything's going well [emoji1]

now I am jealous hahahaha, they could do a monthly birthday card for subscribers on coldplay.com.... would be nice :wacko:

but congratulations bro

• Like 1

Sometimes I think: Wouldn't it be freaking awesome if they suddenly decide to play a song like White Shadows again (and not on the C-Stage)? Probably never gonna happen, but it could fit in the current setlist I think.

• Like 3

Great!! Done! I hope we will see our fav band next year in this incredible festival.

even though it's not sure, Coldplay is always one of the most requested in Rock In Rio's polls.... IMO it's totally doable

• Like 1

I was listening to the songs of the tour playlist and I love how Charlie Brown's last line "we'll be glowing in the dark" is followed by the bird sounds in HFTW.

Like the night is followed by sunrise/morning.

• Like 4

I

I was listening to the songs of the tour playlist and I love how Charlie Brown's last line "we'll be glowing in the dark" is followed by the bird sounds in HFTW.

Like the night is followed by sunrise/morning.

I loved that transition live with Chris playing the piano ending to Charlie Brown over and over again and the birds chirping.

• Like 2