✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I love seeing that Chris is messing with Will too, not just Jonny and Guy. :D They should all have equal opportunity at being distracted from playing .. :guitarist: :bliss::drummer:

5vOApEc.png

• Like 3

:D:DI think I'm starting to get nervous for my first Coldplay concert in Wembley/London.

Last night I dreamt that I was going to Wembley and I couldn't find my entrance. :shocked2:

I was walking around the building (which looked totally different from the pictures that I have seen) searching for the Yellow entrance and all I could find were a red - blue - purple - green one.

And the people who where queueing looked so weird, totally not the Coldplayers I would expect.

When I asked someone for directions they were looking at me like I was an alien. :D

So it was more a nightmare than a dream.

For the people who are going the 23th, if you see someone wondering around and looking lost, it might be me. :D

• Like 4

[MEDIA=twitter]739768587800350720[/MEDIA]

Guy makes that list! It's a long list.. :laugh4:

Aww trying to succeed for someone else..

[MEDIA=twitter]739768788141363201[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

a6ba2be9fa7df47d18bdd515837d31af.jpg

I was on my way home when I nearly got a heart attack...

that bALOON I SWEAR

I walked past a photo/print shop and they sold a crapton of frames, and they all had these stock images in them. I DARE YOU TO GUESS WHAT THE STOCK PHOTOS LOOKED LIKE!

• Like 1