✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

You know Will can afford more than a Volkswagen.....

True, but he is a low profile man, and also a lovely one, so he said his first car was a Volskwagen... But who knows.

Btw he looks so good in the video [emoji7]

Norys

• Like 1

You know Will can afford more than a Volkswagen.....

Yeah but because he's a reasonable human being he won't buy himself some dick compensating pimp ride

at least I hope he doesn't :|

• Like 1

Sometimes I think: Wouldn't it be freaking awesome if they suddenly decide to play a song like White Shadows again (and not on the C-Stage)? Probably never gonna happen, but it could fit in the current setlist I think.

or Square One ?! I think with all its energy it would fit pretty well.

• Like 2

I'm in England atm n there's tons of bird noises outside. So every once in a while (several times per day so far) it's sounded like the begining of Hymn For The Weekend and i can't help myself but start singing it. Just waiting for Beyonce's terrible noise which never comes :p

• Like 2

So, after all this time I finally have the Q magazine with the Coldplay cover in my hands :) I'm so happy. I'm not sure why it took to long to arrive but I can finally read it 99680f78b53b96465b1383830079d3af.jpg

Where did you get it? How much was it? I want to order one!! Enjoy!!

• Like 1

So the other day, my dog and I are in a pet store. I am talking to the clerk when...WHOA, What's that I hear? Is it? Can it be? MIDNIGHT??? I stop and ask the clerk if that's Coldplay. She didn't know. From that point on, I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. I was listening to the music to figure out if I was right about the song. Very cool to hear Midnight out in public!!

• Like 5