✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I heard A Head Full of Dreams today at a shop - first time in public hearing a Coldplay song that's not a single. Thanks, H&M.

Cool!

I hope I'll hear it anytime soon in a shop or so !

I heard A Head Full of Dreams today at a shop - first time in public hearing a Coldplay song that's not a single. Thanks, H&M.
  • Like 1

Tomorrow I'm going to London for my second Coldplay concert... Can't wait for wednesday!! :dance::dance:

make the most of it and enjoy the concert rather than using your camera/phone too much. There'll be plenty of videos online afterwards ;)

• Like 2

I love the songs off Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends so much, they're so damn good. After hearing Strawberry Swing and Lovers In Japan lately, I love them even more. I hope they're going to add at least one more to the regular setlist.

• Like 4

[MEDIA=twitter]741989611275182080[/MEDIA]

CkwTnSOWsAA4dNR.jpg

Chris is not fired... Is Chris doing a Liam Gallagher ?

Or they hired Liam Gallagher! (First thing I thought too when I saw him standing that way haha)

Happy Birthday to my fav album of my fav band.

Almost every day I listen at least one song from VLVODAAHF, really a masterpiece. I will be always surprised why this album did not win the Grammy for AOTY.

I hope today my boys will play another song from their 4th LP.

• Like 1

Or they hired Liam Gallagher! (First thing I thought too when I saw him standing that way haha)

OMG! So they did fired Chris and hired Liam ! Booooo! Can't we at least have Noel?

XPjaAUj.gif

I like the hoodies they are wearing. Why does it always rain on me...

• Like 1

this sure looks like a time chris hides himself away to use the oxygen tank.

I love that he didn't change the shirt there, in the back. Oh no, the shirt changing happens where the ladies can see it...

• Like 4

I love that he didn't change the shirt there, in the back. Oh no, the shirt changing happens where the ladies can see it...

yeah the show off! what a change from the nerd here :lol: