✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today I felt Coldplay was following me haha. In the morning a teacher told me she loves the Beatles because their music is great. She started to mention that today's music is crap and I was like yes it's awful but there's this band I follow because their music is great. I showed her a couple I thought she might like because of the message they want to share and she told me she might bring her USB to share some Beatles songs with me and that I might share some of my songs with her. In the afternoon I caught a bus which was playing Unbroken minutes before the credits and I listened to miracles. Later, I took a taxi and the taxi driver was listening to the radio and Paradise was on it. I had a wonderful journey :)

• Like 4

Where did you buy these singles etc.? I'm considering getting them from Ebay but I don't know if I can rely on these dealers.

Some chance findings in local used record stores and some stuff on ebay, but lots of stuff on ebay is overpriced. I have an internal limit of not more than a few euros/dollars per CD (depending on the value of the release), so I just wait for good deals. Every now and then somebody puts it in for a reasonable price, and I wait for these moments.

Another thing is buying sets instead of individual discs. Often one set with a rarity is the cheaper way to go than the rarity alone cause you can sell the rest that you dont need. For example a used Blue Room usually sells around 20-30 dollars alone, but as part of sets it sometimes goes "unnoticed" and like that I once got it for 0.50 !

Wow, you have a whole generation in there, which one are you? :wiseguy:

AHFOD didn't want to get in the picture?

I personally identify most with the X&Y Dutch edition (the one with the band photo) which is the album plus B-sides :)

I focus on pre-Viva stuff, so I don't have GS or AHFOD on CD (that MX is there is actually by accident, I bought a set of Coldplay CDs on ebay which happened to include MX). But I think i will get Live 2016 when it comes out !

• Like 3

I recently learned about this show called "Zoboomafoo" and saw that the creators were named Chris and Martin

i watched that show so much growing up :dazzled:

just now i finally got a chance to watch this video:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154308632348624

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/videos/10154308632348624/

and seeing Guy sitting while he wasn't playing the harmonica reminded me of how he used to sit down on the stage floor during their concerts... for whatever reason :P :lol:

Just found out Rihanna's show at Wembley last week wasn't sold out, with allot of visible empty seats. Just goes to show how Coldplay rule the world when it comes to stadium gigs, they sold out four nights!

• Like 1

Just found out Rihanna's show at Wembley last week wasn't sold out, with allot of visible empty seats. Just goes to show how Coldplay rule the world when it comes to stadium gigs, they sold out four nights!

I found the empty seats at my Wembley gig confusing but was impressed that all tickets had sold out. Wouldn't have expected anything less from the boys though [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Coldplay is back in Sweden tomorrow. Been four years since last time. I've been to six Coldplay concerts during that time, five in London. Due to that i wasn't planning on going tomorrow, mainly cause i couldn't afford it. But guess what! I'll get to go anyways, as an Oxfam volunteer! :D I love life right now

:bliss::loveshower::smash::dance:

• Like 8

Coldplay is back in Sweden tomorrow. Been four years since last time. I've been to six Coldplay concerts during that time, five in London. Due to that i wasn't planning on going tomorrow, mainly cause i couldn't afford it. But guess what! I'll get to go anyways, as an Oxfam volunteer! :D I love life right now

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you :D Hope you'll have a great time then !

Guest diogo_sg

That's great! I'm so happy for you! Have a wonderful time ;)