✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:blush:

Oh dear.

For my Comp Tech final project, we were allowed to do anything media related and I chose to do a Stop Motion animation of Coldplay at their concert :P

It's really a 1 minute video I made that went along with the chorus of Square One at the Brits.

hehe.

^haha! That freaking rocks! love it! :blush:

I just came back from shopping and at the M.A.C. cosmetics counter at Sears AGAIN, they were playing Coldplay!!

I was at another store...two stores down, and I heard 'oooo, that's riiiiiight'. And I was so surprised they were playing What If.

So, I kinda browsed around at the lipglosses to finish hearing the whole song! :P

And then White Shadows came on, but I can't stand there forever :lol:

I so want to work at M.A.C. now...they have good taste !!

whoa! Maybe... er... once every 5 months or something I hear Coldplay in stores :laugh3:. Actually I've only heard them in stores 'n such once when X&Y came out in a little clothing store in the mall (they were playing Low), and a few weeks ago they were playing Talk in IKEA. Twice in the past year only :laugh3:.

Oh, and I don't know about M.A.C around there, but here, all the people that work there put the scariest makeup on the people that get makeup done there. UGH! They all look like clowns! They put the same makeup on everyone and it looks disgusting. :laugh3:

I wear my Coldplay shirt all the time and I'm yet to start a conversation with anyone besides my friends--and all my friends say is "Coldplay is stupid", or "Haha, it says Coldplay on your butt." (since the shirt says Coldplay on the back of my shirt right on the bottom. :laugh3:)

lol im kinda banned from playing coldplay in the shop where i work. i have played it over and over again, its like a house band and always got compliments for nice music by the older people lol i always try to play on mix of coldplay songs when i work there though

I was talking with a friend today' date=' and I was wondering, do any of the band members have any tattoos? Random question. :)[/quote']

I know Chris has an "A" and an "M" on his wrists for Apple and Moses (which is really, really sweet! :nice:). I don't know about anything else...

Y_F... omg... that blows my mind! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Alyssa, you're talking about the brown shirt, right? One time I got, "There's something on your butt..." so I started patting it. Thought they were talking about bugs, haha.

But yeah. I wear Coldplay every Friday, so when my friends seee it they're always teasing me about "Coldplay Day." :laugh4:

I know Chris has an "A" and an "M" on his wrists for Apple and Moses (which is really' date=' really sweet! :nice:). I don't know about anything else...[/quote']

are we sure theyre really real tatoos? i wouldnt be surprised if they were sharpie. i used to think the equals sign was a tatoo and almost wet myself laughing when i found out he (or an assistant or whatever) goes over it almost every day with a marker! i have a hunch that mr. martin is a bit wary of needles and ink (but thats just a guess, they may very well be real tatoos). but if they arent, that just makes me love him more.

and i agree, that is one of the cutest things ive heard in a while! :heart:

was in the mall yesterday, walking around eating pretzels, and speed of sound came over the mall speakers! i parked it right on a bench to eat, but mostly to listen to the song!

and i spent some extended time in gap (not a hard thing for me to do) trying to hear "sleeping sun" which is on their store CD, apparently, but no luck.

are we sure theyre really real tatoos? i wouldnt be surprised if they were sharpie. i used to think the equals sign was a tatoo and almost wet myself laughing when i found out he (or an assistant or whatever) goes over it almost every day with a marker! i have a hunch that mr. martin is a bit wary of needles and ink (but thats just a guess, they may very well be real tatoos). but if they arent, that just makes me love him more.

and i agree, that is one of the cutest things ive heard in a while! :heart:

they are real , he said it on a interw ;)

Y_F... omg... that blows my mind! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Alyssa, you're talking about the brown shirt, right? One time I got, "There's something on your butt..." so I started patting it. Thought they were talking about bugs, haha.

But yeah. I wear Coldplay every Friday, so when my friends seee it they're always teasing me about "Coldplay Day." :laugh4:

haha--yup! That brown shirt. :P We have uniforms at school so I can't wear the shirt alone, but I can wear my uniform over it and you can still see the bottom of the shirt where it says Coldplay. :D :D :D I've been dress coded for wearing it though, since our undershirts have to be in school colors (maroon, navy, white, khaki, grey, ror black. Meh.)--same with jackets 'n such also. Gr.

Haha, I wear mine once a week too (or more :uhoh:--don't worry I wash it :laugh3:).

I was with a friend (a girl ;) :p) in my bedroom and my mother made some noise and it seemed to be the first note of swallowed in the sea. And then my friend and myself started sing : you cut me down a tree... and then we looked at each other and we laughed

(hope you'll understand, sometimes I speak english like a spanish cow)

Guest Grace

^ awww ... that is so sweet :)

haha... my only fellow coldplay fan is my sister.

and she's not THAT familiar with all coldplay songs.

Guest Grace

once more--- i couldn't sleep

so i started adding information to the wikipedia site of every single coldplay lad. :D