✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

saw the world trade center trailer last night, but the first time i saw the one with "fix you" in it. if my mom hadnt been sitting next to be i would have burst into tears, it was that affecting.

still cant decide whether to see that movie or not. :confused:

Yeah, saw that the other day too! Perfect song for that trailer! Don't think I want to see the movie... although, I'm sure it is good, but don't want to go there again, saw it on TV actually happening in the break room at Disney where I work, and a young man working with me had his sister go down with one of those buildings... then we had to go out and help clear the park and shut it down that day... was not the happiest place that day!

Yeah' date=' saw that the other day too! Perfect song for that trailer! Don't think I want to see the movie... although, I'm sure it is good, but don't want to go there again, saw it on TV actually happening in the break room at Disney where I work, and a young man working with me had his sister go down with one of those buildings... then we had to go out and help clear the park and shut it down that day... was not the happiest place that day![/quote']

yeah, i heard the second tower fall on the radio at school that day (i live really close to NYC), and the whole thing still makes me feel like throwing up, but half of me really wants to see it for its cinematic value (im considering majoring in film) etc. i like disaster movies, too, but...maybe just not about something so personal to all of us.

and, of course, to find out if "fix you" is actually in the movie! it was absolutely perfect for the trailer, especially the way they cut it, with the electric guitar second half, and then straight to chris's final quiet line that gets me anyway.

now i understand your location, "mouse house...": you work for disney!:laugh3:

the other day I just relized/though I was not so coldplay fanatic anymore...course I still liked them and everything but they weren´t my first thought in the mornings anymore...well in the afternoon I went to a city near to me...just after I got off of the car I saw a guy in a bar who was wearing a t-shirt of a festival(don´t know which one...confused:) and I read the list of the bands on his back:stunned:ok, coldplay on second line(i was like :o....the girl who was with him just looked to me so wirdly:lol:) then I went in a book shop where my sister showed me the "music" section and...I found a biography of THEm:o...of course I was tempted, but I didn´buy it...then I got into another shop and...."....home, home where I wanted to go"....ok....NICE SOOOMG!!!:D...and finally got to the biggest cloths shop ever...when Talk started...ok..I mean!!!hello!!! I AM COLDPLAY fanatic!!! and I love the feeling i have when I see any sign of them somewhere...I am just like" hey people! do u hear this, or do u see this???:cheesy:"....well most of the time I have to cheer by my self...but well:p

hahahhahah I am the exact same way. Sometimes certains phrases, or words, or pictures just remind me of them. For example, one night last week, me and my friends were swimming at like 10:30pm and I looked up at the stars and was like...WOAH, Coldplay!

The second time I ever hears Speed Of Sound, I was doing a soundcheck at a bar. The radio was still on in the background and when it came on i stopped the soundcheck and asked the bartender to crank it!! Noone on stage did anything til it was over. They thought I was a bit weird, but they thought it was a good song, too.

^Haha!

Yesterday we were in the mall, and it was time to shop for my sis. I was about ready to collapse... she's one of those people that takes for-e-ver to try things on just to put them back. So, I was talking to my mom, and the opening of Talk plays! I literally jumped and spun around... what tops it off was that the store had about 8 TVs mounted, so they played the video, too. It was great. It came just after James Blunt, too, when I was thinking, "Could this get any worse?" :laugh4:

There is no energy booster like Coldplay. :smug:

I love sending random sms's of their lyrics to people who love Coldplay as much as I. Though, I do believe 'You left the sweetest taste in my mouth' shouldn't really be taken out of context. ;)

this is barely Coldplay related at all, but I was watching this interview with Hugh Laurie (or... House, haha), and he said, if he wasn't doing what he was now, he "wants to be a lead singer of a rock band"

Hugh Laurie *is* an older version of Chrissypoo. O.o

I went to see Muse the other day with Chris's identicle twin.

:-D

And he played Shiver in his car, and then I played Yellow from Jools Holland when I was at his house, and he has the Chris fro, and I was like look its you, and then called them hot. :laugh4:

to bad hes seven years older than me. :-/