✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was watching Nelly Furtado's summer hitlist today on MTV and she was talking about Timbaland and how he helped her with her album in such, and she said "It's funny cuz, while we were recording Chris Martin from Coldplay was in the studio, and when he saw Timbaland he kept asking [in a really fake British accent] 'Are you the one that made the 'Brush Your Shoulder's Off' song? Brush Your Shoulder's Off?'" and she laughed a bit and said "yeah, we got to jam a little" or something.

Haha... I was listening to Politik. The RealPlayer flashes little info bits about whoever the artist is... one of CP's was "Singer Chris Martin is married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. They have a son named Apple."

:laugh4:

Haha... I was listening to Politik. The RealPlayer flashes little info bits about whoever the artist is... one of CP's was "Singer Chris Martin is married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. They have a son named Apple."

HAHAHA!

I saw that tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhaah

There was one of those internet banners at the top of my email inbox for Avon... and it wrote "Let's Talk" as the saying... So, naturally, I thought of Coldplay.

Plus, the first time I saw the live 2003 dvd and daylight was playing.. the clouds outside shifted and sunlight came through.. so random and cool.. but it didnt happen any other time that i watched it.

Also - and I have NO IDEA how or why - wen i unzipped my jacket once it somehow reminded me of Chris Martin's voice!! So random... I think that i was just having a Coldplay thought at the same time as i unzipped and so it was coincidental coz i cant see any other connection.

^HAHAHA... what in the world!

Austin City Limits w/ Coldplay just finished. I tried to go to the boards to alert you guys but they wouldn't load. They wanted my undivided attention. :laugh4: They were doing the pledge thing and for gifts they're actually giving away the Coldplay Phenomenon DVD. HMMMM! Must be good then.

Perfect end to a very long day of driving around. My mom said, "Oh, you even got a little treat. To see your sweetie." :laugh4:

God I love those men.

I was just about to finish my shift at work on Saturday evening, when a guy came in wearing a Coldplay t-shirt. I spotted him before he even walked in the door :lol: He must have been about 45-50...it was so cool. I've never seen anyone where I live wearing a CP t-shirt. :stunned:

As soon as he came to order I said "great t-shirt!!" and we had a nice little chat about how great Coldplay are. He said he wouldn't usually wear a band t-shirt but Coldplay are so great that he's proud to wear it. I swear I could have cried LOL!

I told him he was my "customer of the day", lmao, and gave him a free drink (but shhh dont tell my boss!) ;)

....I couldn't stop smiling for ages, it really made my day :nice:

Awww, that's such a lovely story! "Customer of the day". :nice:

I spotted a few people with CP shirts these past two weeks in the UK as well...made me smile every time.

Only got to talk to one of them, though. It was in the youth hostel we were staying in, in York. My friend had gone to the showers, so there was just this other girl, who was asleep, and myself in the room (16 bed dorm, lol). After a while, this guy arrived and the first thing I noticed was, of course, his CP t-Shirt. :D He was in his late twenties, I'd say and turned out to be American. He was really cool and we chatted a bit about all kind of stuff, including Coldplay. Heh. ('Cause as soon as he had entered the room I was like "Excuse me, but I just have to tell you right away how much I love your shirt." :freak: )

It was really nice.

(Btw, Steph, I thought of you almost every time we went to Starbucks. Which was, like, A LOT of times. :lol:)

Hahaha... that's so cool.

When we took a stop at a restaurant during our mini road trip, I was waiting for the others to get out of the car. So I was just looking around... and found out our license plate has the letters "MTF" on it. :laugh4: Now, we've had this car for over a year -- why didn't I notice this before?! :laugh4:

Awww, that's such a lovely story! "Customer of the day". :nice:

I spotted a few people with CP shirts these past two weeks in the UK as well...made me smile every time.

Only got to talk to one of them, though. It was in the youth hostel we were staying in, in York. My friend had gone to the showers, so there was just this other girl, who was asleep, and myself in the room (16 bed dorm, lol). After a while, this guy arrived and the first thing I noticed was, of course, his CP t-Shirt. :D He was in his late twenties, I'd say and turned out to be American. He was really cool and we chatted a bit about all kind of stuff, including Coldplay. Heh. ('Cause as soon as he had entered the room I was like "Excuse me, but I just have to tell you right away how much I love your shirt." :freak: )

It was really nice.

(Btw, Steph, I thought of you almost every time we went to Starbucks. Which was, like, A LOT of times. :lol:)

Awww bless ya :kiss: Cute story! :nice:

^^Lol I love Journeys, by the way. Great shoes! ;)

I heard 'Square One' in Aeropostale once, and 'The Scientist' at Burlington Coat Factory! Hehe but I never hear them on the radio. :cry: Ashame.

Anyways...I <3 Coldplay! :D

*thumbs up.

Me too, I work with like 5 of my reallly good freinds, and all I have to do is stand there and sell shoes.

:D

and Coldplay vids come on every now and then :D

Ah, that's so cool.

Guys, you ever heard this song on the radio with a singer who sound a LOT like Chris? I heard it in the mall once, and I really wasn't sure whether it was him or not. 'Course I figured it out though. My sis heard the song and said his name was Matt something.

I want to see if it was just a freak accident song or something. :laugh4: My sis was like, "Yeah, and the lady said 'I just love his voice!' Psh. You mean you love Chris Martin's voice." :laugh4:

^hahaha, yes! oh my god, id DIE if there was a coldplay cribs. chris would be hilarious. i dont think hed ever do it though.

today i was in wal-mart, flipping through the CDs, and i came across something called "COLDPLAY X&Y: SOUTH ASIA LIVE" that was an audio CD AND a DVD. i absolutely freaked out, trying not to cause too much of a scene, because i never heard of it. but then i discovered all it was was a special edition of X&Y, and on the DVD was an audio-only section of all the b-sides from the singles, and there were about 4 or 5 songs performed live on the DVD (like, with video). i didnt end up buying it because i already have 90% of what was on there, but ill probably end up going back and buying it for the footage of the 4 songs live. to last me until the toronto DVD, anyway.

Guest Grace
i was sitting in ben&jerry's eating ice cream' date=' and they had posters advertising the fact that they serve fair trade coffeee. made me think of coldplay, i even took a picture of it.[/quote']

yepp, it's the same with Starbucks. they have those brochures lying around where you can get straws and sugar and all that and one was about fair trade. =)

Steph, the fact that you gave him a free drink just made me go AWWWWWW :)

i saw The Scientist on MTV a couple of nights ago ... well, my sister shouted my name while i was brushing my teeth and i RAN into her room with toothpaste in my face. =)

thank god it was the beginning of the video.

haaaaach... i just love the scene in which the leaves seem to fly back to the sky ... (you know... the scene in the forest)... sooooo beautiful!

haaaaach... i just love the scene in which the leaves seem to fly back to the sky ... (you know... the scene in the forest)... sooooo beautiful!

My favorite part too!! :heart: that and when he puts on his jacket, well actually he takes it off, but the way it looks like the jacket jumps to his hand and the way he flicks at the buttons, :lol: I'm crazy I know. I love that video:D

ps, I don't have a cp shirt. I feel sad.:( When I went to the concert I couldn't buy one because my uncle asked me for some money before the show (he gave me a ride to the concert) so we could eat lunch. I didn't realize I didn't have enough money until I was just about to buy the shirt. Oh well. :P

My favorite part too!! :heart: that and when he puts on his jacket, well actually he takes it off, but the way it looks like the jacket jumps to his hand and the way he flicks at the buttons, :lol: I'm crazy I know. I love that video:D

Mee too! :nice: I always replay that part over again just to see how cool he can make taking off/putting on a jacket! He just looks so suave :wacko:

Anyway, I just saw on ET Canada right now that Gwyn & Chris bought a 6.5 million dollar home...somewhere...I forgot where exactly..I just payed attn to the mention of Chris' name :lol:

I started packing for a 3 week trip to England today...7 pairs of Jeans, 1 pair of shorts, a couple lf nice tops, a few t-shirts, lots of socks and knickers...and 4 Coldplay t-shirst. Just a little dis-perportionate, no? I couldn't decide which was my fave, so I have to take them all!!! What am I going to do when it comes to CDs? I have ALOT of discs with outtakes, live tracks and rarities!! HELP!!!

^ :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Cool little thing happened on TV tonight. I'm not a big fan of Wheel of Fortune, but I watched it today cuz there was nothing else on. Pat Sajak started talking about the upcoming puzzle or whatever.

"I don't think we've ever had this category before... have we? Well, we don't have time to do the research right now, but I'm pretty sure it's a new one, called Rock On! Charlie, you say it better than I do."

"Rrrrrock on."

"All right, here we go..."

Soon enough I was able to solve the first half, "Grammy Award-Winning" blah blah. Then the girl wanted to solve.

"GRAMMY. AWARD-WINNING. BRITISH. BAND. COLDPLAY."

I was like, "OMG!!111" :laugh4:

It rawked.

(Hmmmm, a little drawn-out I see... :laugh4: )