✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hi guys! It's been more than a week since I came here for the last time and it feels like over a whole year... when I'm so busy I really miss coming to this place! These days I don't even have enough free time to watch some CP concert videos... I really miss that too. Fortunately, this stressful time I'm living right now will be done soon... only need to have a little bit of patience.

In the meantime, I'm still dreaming about seeing CP next year, though I think this time it will be really hard for me... but who knows? "Don't ever give up", they say...

And as my lovely C has said today, hope you're all very well :)

• Like 9

Hi guys! It's been more than a week since I came here for the last time and it feels like over a whole year... when I'm so busy I really miss coming to this place! These days I don't even have enough free time to watch some CP concert videos... I really miss that too. Fortunately, this stressful time I'm living right now will be done soon... only need to have a little bit of patience.

In the meantime, I'm still dreaming about seeing CP next year, though I think this time it will be really hard for me... but who knows? "Don't ever give up", they say...

good to see you back!

stressful/busy times are always rough, but at least it makes you more grateful for when everything slows down

OK, time to take off my Chris goggles :P

• Like 1

I had a horrible nightmare about Coldplay yesterday, and i remember it so vividly !

--DREAM----DREAM----DREAM----DREAM--

I dreamed that the entirety of Coldplaying was invited to a special concert by the band. I queued extra early to get to the front and was the first person to get in, so I put myself in the middle front row (there was no catwalk, just a plain stage. Also, it was open air and not inside a stadium) Then a Coldplaying camera team came and said this place was for them, and I was moved to the far side of the stage. When the concert began, I tried to secretly film it. The first track was Clocks, and Chris was singing it while standing with his microphone, not at the piano. Right after the first line "Lights go out and I can't be changed" (it was a very detailed dream, lol), he spotted my camera, ran towards me and started insulting me ! Then he abruptly broke off the concert and vanished. Everybody at Coldplaying was mad at me ! And I was very angry at the band, I was disappointed they behaved like such jerks and kept thinking "Coldplay are dead for me !" Someone put footage of the whole incident on Youtube and I was so embarassed.

Then Will sent somebody from the crew to us, who tried to give me a pair of sunglasses, saying it is a gift to apologize for what had happened. I refused to take it and said I don't want anything like that, I want Chris to come and apologize in person !

Then I woke up and was so grateful when I realized none of this had happened, they are still my favourite band and they would never do such a thing :) Crazy dream though ! The insult part must've come from a Supersonic trailer I saw on Youtube yesterday, where one of the Gallaghers insults a fan. The Will and Coldplaying part probably from a few Coldplaying vids I also watched on Yt yesterday, one of which has a talking Will puppet in it. The sunglasses part must have come from that newspaper interview where Chris buys the journalist sunglasses (but that i have read perhaps a year or so ago !) and all that stuff combined itself into this nightmare.

• Like 2

I don't know anymore who posted this Clocks shred video, but I wanted to say thanks !! I was just in hospital for an appointment and got told I need a (local) surgery TOMORROW, so I'm really nervous and worried right now. Already in preparation for the appointment itself I was listening to lots of X&Y, now I will probably loop it another million times before tomorrow morning... :-/

But the Clocks shred video just really made me laugh !! You know what I thought ? Imagine someone hacks into Coldplay's backing tracks system and replaces the current lip-sync vocals with the shred vocals :D :D :D

oh, no! I am sorry to hear you needed emergency surgery. I hope it was a success and you are on the mend. Funny, about X & Y, it is my million-loop music when I have surgery, too. This time, I am so excited to include some new music with it. It is really helping me calm down before surgery. Be well!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I had a horrible nightmare about Coldplay yesterday, and i remember it so vividly !

I dreamed that the entirety of Coldplaying was invited to a special concert by the band. I queued extra early to get to the front and was the first person to get in, so I put myself in the middle front row (there was no catwalk, just a plain stage. Also, it was open air and not inside a stadium) Then a Coldplaying camera team came and said this place was for them, and I was moved to the far side of the stage. When the concert began, I tried to secretly film it. The first track was Clocks, and Chris was singing it while standing with his microphone, not at the piano. Right after the first line "Lights go out and I can't be changed" (it was a very detailed dream, lol), he spotted my camera, ran towards me and started insulting me ! Then he abruptly broke off the concert and vanished. Everybody at Coldplaying was mad at me ! And I was very angry at the band, I was disappointed they behaved like such jerks and kept thinking "Coldplay are dead for me !" Someone put footage of the whole incident on Youtube and I was so embarassed.

Then Will sent somebody from the crew to us, who tried to give me a pair of sunglasses, saying it is a gift to apologize for what had happened. I refused to take it and said I don't want anything like that, I want Chris to come and apologize in person !

Then I woke up and was so grateful when I realized none of this had happened, they are still my favourite band and they would never do such a thing :) Crazy dream though ! The insult part must've come from a Supersonic trailer I saw on Youtube yesterday, where one of the Gallaghers insults a fan. The Will and Coldplaying part probably from a few Coldplaying vids I also watched on Yt yesterday, one of which has a talking Will puppet in it. The sunglasses part must have come from that newspaper interview where Chris buys the journalist sunglasses (but that i have read perhaps a year or so ago !) and all that stuff combined itself into this nightmare.

What a nightmare! Of course they wouldn't do that. I hope you're dream of Paradise next time! :P

• Like 1

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After reading the first line I started to wonder how is that possible to have a nightmare about Coldplay [emoji15] *disappears to watch Supersonic's trailer*

• Like 1

Welcome back, I hope you're well too [emoji5]

• Like 1

Welcome back Karvii! :)

Woahh. What a dream. :o

• Like 2

A nightmare indeed.

This is funny because last night I had a Coldplay related dream too and also about a concert. [emoji4]

It was about some concert venue for which I had bought tickets for a Coldplay concert.

I was able to get in the venue 1 day before the actual concert. We had some kind of early guided tour and it was really complicated to get to the main floor.

When we got there, there were already a lot of people sitting in different areas. About 3/4 of the seats were taken. Apparently they were all people that were invited by the concert organisation.

So only 1/4th of the tickets were for actual fans. No wonder it had been so stressful to get a ticket.

I was so upset by that. But on the other side I was relieved that I had seen the way we had to go in and that would be an advantage for the next day when we had to run for our places.

And then my alarm clock went off and I woke up.

• Like 3

Ohh it's so beautiful! I'll get collector tickets as well (thanks to my amazing dad who bought collector tickets for me even though I didn't ask him to) so this made me really excited!

Are those for Frankfurt?

Have you received your collector tickets?