✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a horrible nightmare about Coldplay yesterday, and i remember it so vividly !

--DREAM----DREAM----DREAM----DREAM--

I dreamed that the entirety of Coldplaying was invited to a special concert by the band. I queued extra early to get to the front and was the first person to get in, so I put myself in the middle front row (there was no catwalk, just a plain stage. Also, it was open air and not inside a stadium) Then a Coldplaying camera team came and said this place was for them, and I was moved to the far side of the stage. When the concert began, I tried to secretly film it. The first track was Clocks, and Chris was singing it while standing with his microphone, not at the piano. Right after the first line "Lights go out and I can't be changed" (it was a very detailed dream, lol), he spotted my camera, ran towards me and started insulting me ! Then he abruptly broke off the concert and vanished. Everybody at Coldplaying was mad at me ! And I was very angry at the band, I was disappointed they behaved like such jerks and kept thinking "Coldplay are dead for me !" Someone put footage of the whole incident on Youtube and I was so embarassed.

Then Will sent somebody from the crew to us, who tried to give me a pair of sunglasses, saying it is a gift to apologize for what had happened. I refused to take it and said I don't want anything like that, I want Chris to come and apologize in person !

Then I woke up and was so grateful when I realized none of this had happened, they are still my favourite band and they would never do such a thing :) Crazy dream though ! The insult part must've come from a Supersonic trailer I saw on Youtube yesterday, where one of the Gallaghers insults a fan. The Will and Coldplaying part probably from a few Coldplaying vids I also watched on Yt yesterday, one of which has a talking Will puppet in it. The sunglasses part must have come from that newspaper interview where Chris buys the journalist sunglasses (but that i have read perhaps a year or so ago !) and all that stuff combined itself into this nightmare.

--DREAM----DREAM----DREAM----DREAM--

Wow that's a really crazy and awful dream haha:D

• Like 1

Hi guys! It's been more than a week since I came here for the last time and it feels like over a whole year... when I'm so busy I really miss coming to this place! These days I don't even have enough free time to watch some CP concert videos... I really miss that too. Fortunately, this stressful time I'm living right now will be done soon... only need to have a little bit of patience.

In the meantime, I'm still dreaming about seeing CP next year, though I think this time it will be really hard for me... but who knows? "Don't ever give up", they say...

And as my lovely C has said today, hope you're all very well :)

Welcome back, happy to see you here again!

I hope you'll have more time again soon, not having time for coldplay is the worst thing in the world!

• Like 1

I had such a wonderful Coldplay dream last night.

I dreamt that I was at the Global Citizen festival in New York and I somehow sneaked into the backstage and there I met Chris. I hugged him and that was the most wonderful hug ever, he was so warm and soft and strong and so sweet :dazzled: I can't remeber if I talked to him but I do remeber that warm hug and I also took a photo with him.

I'm not surprised about this dream because lately I've been thinking about Coldplay a lot, because I'm finally going to their concert next year, after so many years and that makes me incredibily happy :awesome:

• Like 4

so many Coldplay dreams lately :wacko:

don't you see it?? it's all a conspiracy! a head full of DREAMS! it's all been right in front of us all this time! coldplay subconsciously associating themselves with "dreams". i'm pretty sure either illumin*ti is behind this or it's coldplay's doing to get more money in the tour by making them want to see ahfod tour live! in their dreams!

/s

• Like 8

When I see threads like this one https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-interest-in-a-climate-preservation-project.107785/#post-5853549 or also the general attitude of people here I always think we all have A Head Full Of Dreams here:D

Maybe it's a bit too idealistic to think you can change something in the world but I think if you don't at least believe you could make a tiny change there's no change you will ever achieve something at all. As we all know, if you never try you'll never know :P

I'm so glad to have the guys as an inspiration cause being a Coldplayer made me a lot more motivated and optimistic to do at least something:)

• Like 4

I had such a wonderful Coldplay dream last night.

I dreamt that I was at the Global Citizen festival in New York and I somehow sneaked into the backstage and there I met Chris. I hugged him and that was the most wonderful hug ever, he was so warm and soft and strong and so sweet :dazzled: I can't remeber if I talked to him but I do remeber that warm hug and I also took a photo with him.

I'm not surprised about this dream because lately I've been thinking about Coldplay a lot, because I'm finally going to their concert next year, after so many years and that makes me incredibily happy :awesome:

A few months ago I also had a dream about hugging Chris (but it was on stage) and it felt exactly how you described it - the warmest hug ever [emoji5]

• Like 2

When I see threads like this one https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-interest-in-a-climate-preservation-project.107785/#post-5853549 or also the general attitude of people here I always think we all have A Head Full Of Dreams here:D

Maybe it's a bit too idealistic to think you can change something in the world but I think if you don't at least believe you could make a tiny change there's no change you will ever achieve something at all. As we all know, if you never try you'll never know[emoji14]I'm so glad to have the guys as an inspiration cause being a Coldplayer made me a lot more motivated and optimistic to do at least something:)

I actually lost motivation for that thread a bit, didn't get a lot of response at first so I thought well how can I be able to do anything. But with all the good replies last few days it's getting back a bit :) We actually CAN make a change! Still needs lot of work and help though haha

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

I actually lost motivation for that thread a bit, didn't get a lot of response at first so I thought well how can I be able to do anything. But with all the good replies last few days it's getting back a bit :) We actually CAN make a change! Still needs lot of work and help though haha

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

I realized it's been around for a while but for some reason I never saw it...

But I really do hope that we can do something, never give up!

• Like 1

stressful/busy times are always rough, but at least it makes you more grateful for when everything slows down

I couldn't agree more!!

BTW, I also had a CP dream a few days ago! It was very simple: I was just in front of the stage during a concert, enjoying a fantastic CP performance... and suddenly, Chris walked into the crowd and touched some fans hands, including mine!! He gave me his hand and looked into my eyes just for a moment :dazzled::dazzled: Indeed it was an awesome dream haha! :D

• Like 3

I'm glad I revived it, then lol. It's too important of a topic to let that thread die!

• Like 2

I've been thinking about all the dreams you've shared and I think I've had a few Coldplay related ones. The problem is I can't remember exactly what they're about even though they seem real. For example, today I dreamt I was in a kind of school trip but there were strangers and I was with my friends. I think I was looking at the album on my phone when I saw a pic of my X&Y disc which I haven't taken in real life. That was today's dream. But, I think in most of my dreams Coldplay and coldplaying have made an appearance.

• Like 5

Love it how Chris defends the stage-jumping fan in the end when security drags him off :)

Yea - that was Manchester - I saw that. But Chris did get rid of him fairly forcefully... almost as if he suddenly realised what a security breach it was. These events worry me. Just glad they don't happen too often.

• Like 1

Yea - that was Manchester - I saw that. But Chris did get rid of him fairly forcefully... almost as if he suddenly realised what a security breach it was. These events worry me. Just glad they don't happen too often.

Chris Martin, the man who once ran uninhibited into a crowd of thousands of people without his security behind him, not instantly realizing that someone jumping up on stage is no good? shocking :P:laugh3:

• Like 2

Chris Martin, the man who once ran uninhibited into a crowd of thousands of people without his security behind him, not instantly realizing that someone jumping up on stage is no good? shocking :P:laugh3:

Which reminds me, recently came across this different angle of that memorable event:

:D

• Like 5