✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just realised that the strawberry swing video was recorded on a road, you can see the light getting brighter and then darker until the street lights start glowing. I thought its was recorded on a board like floor in a studio.

• Like 1

I just realised that the strawberry swing video was recorded on a road, you can see the light getting brighter and then darker until the street lights start glowing. I thought its was recorded on a board like floor in a studio.

It was actually done in a studio, and i think the lighting thing is intentional for it was meant to portray "a day with a superhero" as per this interview with the directors:

http://timeline.coldplay.com/interview-with-shynola-strawberry-swing-video-directors/

• Like 1

Top left corner, whole video but you see it better on 0:27

And you can see the sidewalk in the bottom, a fire hydrant and white stripes on the edge of the floor. Thats why i think its a road, or maybe it is all supposed to look like that.

Hm yeah. Could be in the studio though ?
Theres too things:

The scenery and simetry are too perfect — makes me think its a studio

The dead leafs and worn—out paint — makes me think its real

So, i dunno, its up to ourselves to belive on what we want, and at this point im confused [emoji1]

So I was talking with some of my new friends about music, and one of them said that she really likes an alternative rock and pop band that has collaborated with Rihanna and Beyonce, and that the lead singer is a blonde guy with blue eyes. She obviously meant Coldplay (she is really bad with names) but I was so stuck, no band in my mind matched the description and when she finally remembered that the band was named Coldplay, I was shocked lol. I really don't know how I didn't think of Coldplay! Anyway, I am so happy because 2 of my new friends really like Coldplay, they are not hardcore fans like me :p, but like many of their old and new songs and their meanings and love the band as people :)

• Like 7

So I was talking with some of my new friends about music, and one of them said that she really likes an alternative rock and pop band that has collaborated with Rihanna and Beyonce, and that the lead singer is a blonde guy with blue eyes. She obviously meant Coldplay (she is really bad with names) but I was so stuck, no band in my mind matched the description and when she finally remembered that the band was named Coldplay, I was shocked lol. I really don't know how I didn't think of Coldplay! Anyway, I am so happy because 2 of my new friends really like Coldplay, they are not hardcore fans like me :p, but like many of their old and new songs and their meanings and love the band as people :)

She didn't know Chris? One of my friends likes Sparks and X&Y but she didn't know Chris either

• Like 1

She didn't know Chris? One of my friends likes Sparks and X&Y but she didn't know Chris either

I must admit, I sat at the concert thinking just before it started "isn't their frontman the one the consciously uncoupled from Gwyneth Paltrow?" ... I just almost completly gave up reading any rainbow press, just the headlines you can't avoid ... less drama doesn't do any harm in my opinion, give them some privacy back :)

• Like 1

I must admit, I sat at the concert thinking just before it started "isn't their frontman the one the consciously uncoupled from Gwyneth Paltrow?" ... I just almost completly gave up reading any rainbow press, just the headlines you can't avoid ... less drama doesn't do any harm in my opinion, give them some privacy back :)
I like your profile picture.

In 2004, one of the closest people in my life died and it devastated me. I listened to Warning Sign constantly during that period. To this day, 14 years later, that song has the ability to make me break down. The power of music is amazing.

• Like 4

In 2004, one of the closest people in my life died and it devastated me. I listened to Warning Sign constantly during that period. To this day, 14 years later, that song has the ability to make me break down. The power of music is amazing.

it is, if you find some that touches you. 7 month after the concert i still feel this positivity and excitement i experienced at the coldplay concert, how we ended up doing the mexican wave for more than half an hour between the warm up and the actual concert ... can't say the same about guns'n'roses, metallica, kings of leon, aerosmith, elton john or the red hot chilli peppers, to name just a few concerts in the last years ...

• Like 1