✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Any fellow runners out there like me who primarily listen to Coldplay while running? If so, what are your favorite Coldplay tunes to run to? I have found that this winter, Twisted Logic, Talk, Charlie Brown, Politik, and AHFOD got me through a ton of runs when temps were in the single digits, wind chills in the negative teens and there was snow beating me in the face. Literally would not have been able to make it 5 miles in those conditions without our favorite four guys blasting in my ear!

This video never fails to get old :joy:

• Like 6

Oh my word this is hysterical! I had never seen this, thanks for the laugh!

Lol I work out to Coldplay on my elliptical everyday. My favs are:

God Put a Smile Upon your Face - MX live version in Paris

Birds

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Life in Technicolor

Hurts like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Rainy Day

Daylight

Don't Let it Break Your Heart

Clocks

I lost 30 lbs to this music so it works!!!!

• Like 2

So this must mean we are getting an album debuted for those shows, right Chris? Mr. Only Full of Surprises?

EDIT: Actually, I think this just means Global Citizen is doing a show, not necessarily Coldplay. At least Chris will be there, maybe not the band, who knows.

• Like 2

So I was in a Health store yesterday and talking to the owner about my general sadness these days after my mother’s death. I suddenly realize that the track they’re playing on an all-instrumental IPad mix is Up and Up. I stopped mid-sentence, smiled and told her what it was and how upbeat it made me feel.

Now I need your help: I want to find this piano track. They showed me the playlist and I think it was done by a Carlos Cabella (sp)? Does anyone know of this? I very much want to get it. If I find it, I’ll post a link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

So I was in a Health store yesterday and talking to the owner about my general sadness these days after my mother’s death. I suddenly realize that the track they’re playing on an all-instrumental IPad mix is Up and Up. I stopped mid-sentence, smiled and told her what it was and how upbeat it made me feel.

Now I need your help: I want to find this piano track. They showed me the playlist and I think it was done by a Carlos Cabella (sp)? Does anyone know of this? I very much want to get it. If I find it, I’ll post a link here.

I couldn't find anything by that name, unfortunately.

It couldn't happen to be this, could it ? The name does sound kind of similar...

• Like 1

Has anyone ever noticed that you actually can't see The Bakery on Google Street View? When you view the street it's on, there is a big jump between pictures so that you can't actually look down the alley. And you cannot even access Street View for the street behind The Bakery.

In the picture below, the blue lines show where Street View is available, and you can see that they are available on every other road in the area except around The Bakery, which is circled in red.

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??20180305_073407.thumb.jpg.c265e5dec41a99900439fbe32a9d503d.jpg

• Like 3

Has anyone ever noticed that you actually can't see The Bakery on Google Street View? When you view the street it's on, there is a big jump between pictures so that you can't actually look down the alley. And you cannot even access Street View for the street behind The Bakery.

In the picture below, the blue lines show where Street View is available, and you can see that they are available on every other road in the area except around The Bakery, which is circled in red.

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??[ATTACH=full]7799[/ATTACH]

I've already noticed this. It's kinda weird why would the band be bothered by some pictures? And on the other hand, is it normal that such a central road doesn't have street view?

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??[ATTACH=full]7799[/ATTACH]

How odd. In the past there were definitely Google Street view pics of the Bakery and Beehive available, I can remember checking them out.

• Like 1

Even the one behind the bakery?

Ah no, sorry. I have a bad orientation...I didn't realize you were specifically talking about that street winding behind it. No, not accessible, and I can't remember having seen photos from this side before.

Ah no, sorry. I have a bad orientation...I didn't realize you were specifically talking about that street winding behind it. No, not accessible, and I can't remember having seen photos from this side before.
Oh okay. Yeah, still strange...